The Day After

Unforgettable

I woke up the next day with a smile on my face and quickly realized that I was surrounded by all the members.

“What the heck? You guys I think I almost had a heart attack! This is not how you’re supposed to wake up a person.” I yelled sitting up in bed. The members didn’t move an inch.

“Sooo…….” Joo Young started.

“What did you do yesterday?” Yuri finished.

“Umm…”

“Where did you go?” Hye Mi chimed in.

“Can I at least change before I tell you everything?” I asked trying to get out of bed.

“Sure, we’ll be waiting in the living room.” Yuri ushered everyone out of the room and I heard her yell for everyone to sit in the dining room. I barely exited my room when Joo Young grabbed my hand and dragged me to the table.

“Jeez guys I wasn’t gonna run away.” I said taking the seat at the head of the table. “Okay well, where to start? He actually drove yesterday to this really pretty place that was kinda surrounded by woods and then I saw a restaurant on the side and in the middle was a lake that seemed to stretch to the right into the woods.”

“Uh huh…” They all replied in sync.

“He showed me the koi fish in the lake and gave me a bag of peas to feed them. There were so many oh my gosh! So then he rowed us away from the other people.”

“Wow!” Joo Young exclaimed and I gave her a look to silence her.

“He told me that I had to put on a blindfold,” I noticed all the members eyes widen, “so then we stopped somewhere and he picked me up to get me out of the boat and onto the dock.” I heard Joo Young giggle; she wasn’t the only one as I noticed that Hye Su joined in too.

“Then he led me up this path and took off my blindfold. It was so pretty you guys!!” I said getting carried away telling my story.

“We were under the branches of this huge tree and it looked so pretty since the leaves are changing and then in the middle there was a table set up next to the trunk, oh and the trunk was covered in all these pretty lights, and it was so pretty. When we finished eating he took me to this other tree and made me sit next to him so we could watch the stars together, oh and he brought some of my favorite snacks and then we took pictures with my Polaroid," Before I could finish they all insisted on seeing the pictures and immediately freaked out when they saw the one of Kai kissing my cheek.

"Honestly it was great.” I smiled unconsciously thinking of the night before.

“He really swept you off your feet didn’t he?” Yuri smiled back at me. I immediately straightened my face.

“No, it was just something I haven’t experienced before.” I replied.

“Then what happened?” Hye Su asked.

“The it was time for us to go back home and…..”

“And?” Hye Mi asked.

“And I thanked him for the date.”

“You thanked him??” Joo Young asked smirking.

“I…..I gave him a kiss on the cheek.” I mumbled quietly.

“HUH?” The members leaned in closer to me.

“I kissed him on the cheek.” I replied rolling my eyes. I heard multiple gasps from the members and an “I knew it!” from Joo Young. The members were about to bombard me with multiple questions again when I heard my phone ring.

“Hello?” I picked up.

“Hey…” I heard Kai on the other line and smiled. “So I was wondering if you wanted to grab some breakfast with me if you aren’t busy.” Kai asked.

“Last night wasn’t enough for you?” I asked him and noticed all the members go quiet trying to listen to my conversation.

“You know what, I’ll go. Meet me…”

“Actually I’m already at your door, I just didn’t know if I should knock or not.” Kai replied.

“Okay I’ll be right out.” I replied staring at the door. Joo Young followed my gaze and jumped up rushing to the door.

“Joo Young don’t!” I yelled too late before she pulled the door open.

“Hey…” I heard Kai say surprised. I quickly grabbed my shoes and rushed out the door slamming it behind me with a, “Be back later” before the members could bombard Kai with questions too.

“I’m sorry for them.” I told Kai while we were walking down the hallway.

“It’s okay….at least I know someone approves of us.” He replied.

“What us?” I scoffed.

“You’ll see soon.” Kai replied and grabbed my hand. From down the hallway we heard Joo Young yell, “SO CUTE!! OH MY GOSH!!!” before Yuri told her to shut up and stop interrupting our moment. I rolled my eyes and Kai laughed as we walked away.

[A/N] I think I seriously need to stop giving up on my stories. I mean I'm reading this and I just love it, maybe it's just me since I am writing the story but it's actually making me giddy. What are your thoughts? Let me know, I shall go now and dream up more chapters!! XOXO A