Busy, Busy

Unforgettable

Sleep was short. Considering I got in at 5 am after Kai dropped me off, I only slept for about 2 hours and a half. On our way to get hair and makeup done I fell asleep in the car. I was jolted awake by the car stopping and someone shaking me awake.

"What is it?"

"We are here silly. What's wrong with you? Why are you so tired?" Joo Young asked.

"I stayed up late talking to Kai."

"Oh Kai huh?" Joo Young replied wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Yeah, Kai. It was weird to think of Kai as someone who was special to me all of a sudden. I personally never saw it coming, but I guess the others did. I liked him, that much I knew and I knew he liked me back, I just hoped I wasn't getting myself into anything too over my head.

"Hey I know we all tease you a lot and stuff but be careful. You and Kai seem like a great pair," Joo Young started.

"We aren't a couple yet though." I said.

"Well yeah but you're almost there. Just be careful. We just debuted. We really don't need a scandal right now, especially with all the other scandals going on." Joo Young said. She was right of course. It was hard to keep anything a secret in this world we were a part of, but this was one secret that needed to be kept for a while. Especially since we didn't know exactly what the secret was yet. I knew it was a conversation that needed to come up sooner or later. We went and got our makeup done. Today we had a performance at a local school. I was really excited to see all the kids, especially since we had a meet and greet afterwards too. Today we were performing two songs, a  ballad after which we were answering questions and then a happy-go-lucky type song followed by a meet and greet.

"So what else are we doing today exactly?" I asked manager oppa.

"Well we have the concert, and then the meet and greet. There is another show we have to attend, it's local so it won't be too far, but there you have to get new hair and makeup and you'll perform your debut song. Then we'll have a quick dinner and on to dance practice and individual practice."

"When did the new show pop up?" I asked.

"This morning, they had a last minute cancelation and you guys were picked next. It's a little bit of a tight schedule but we'll make it." he replied.

"So what are we eating today?" Hye Mi asked sitting in the chair next to me.

"It's a surprise, the CEO is actually preparing it for you." he said.

"Oh really? Can you at least tell us where it is?" Joo Young asked.

"No I can't. Stop asking questions! It's a surprise!" he said.

"Fine." she pouted sitting in her chair. We were finally done and on our way to the performance about half an hour later. We were all sitting in the car and talking about how excited we were. It will be the first middle school performance we had ever done. Yes it wasn't a big and fancy stage, but any stage was a stage and being on stage meant a lot to all of us. It took about two hours to get to the middle school. Right as we arrived the middle schoolers started swarming around the car, many screaming and shouting I love you's and the like. The excitement easily got to us and we were pumped to get out there and perform. First we had to find a way to actually get out of the car and into the building. We ended up pulling in a back parking lot where security was keeping the fans away from the car. As soon as we stepped out the screams got even louder. Fan service was of course a must, a wave here, a smile there, some aegyo and we were soon inside.

"Can you believe how excited they are?" Hye Su exclaimed.

"I know, it's hard not to get pumped too. I'm so ready for this." Yuri replied. We were escorted to a back room near the auditorium where we were going to perform. We had a crew explain exactly how the show was to precede and we had a quick run through before the students started coming in. It was a pretty cool room for a middle school, the auditorium looked like a miniature theatre you see on broadway, although maybe not quite as maintained. It was beautiul none the less. As we were waiting backstage we could hear the kids fill the room. The principal made a small announcement on the rules of etiquette and behavior, then it was time for him to introduce us.

"And now please welcome S.M.'s new girl group, MystiQ!" The crowd erupted and we walked out onto the stage. We walked to our places and our song started playing. I was nervous I couldn't lie but when I looked up and saw everyone cheering, it was hard not to let go and just enjoy the moment. We breezed through the first song without any mistakes. Once we finished we all lined up and bowed to the audience.

"Hello everyone, we are MystiQ!" We did our usual greeting and the principal came on stage again.

"As a little surprise for you all, MystiQ has agreed to have a small talk before their next song!" Everyone cheered again and the backstage crew brought chairs for all of us to sit. Yuri sat closest to the principal followed by Hye Mi, Hye Su, Joo Young and I. Once I sat down I looked around at the audience and smiled. It wasn't only recommened to do fan service but it was also fun to watch the audiences reactions as we did.

"So what do you guys think of our small school here?" the principal asked.

"We think it's beautiful. I mean this auditorium in itself is gorgeous. And let's not forget that eveyrone had welcomed us so kindly." Yuri replied giving the audience a big smile.

"Thank you very much. We have prepared for a while for you guys to come here. How does it feel to have debuted for three months now and still know you are still at the top of the charts?" he asked again. This time Hye Mi replied. The questions were pretty basic, nothing we hadn't been asked before so it was pretty routine.

"Now we will take some questions from the audience. You may go ahead and choose yourself." Immediatly multiple hands shot up into the air.

"Okay how about we go in order then? I will start!" Yuri replied. She choose one of the girls sitting in the front row.

"So I was wondering if any of you ever thought of giving up while you were still training?" Thank god this was Yuri question and not mine, although it was probably hard for her to answer it too.

"Well, I myself almost debuted before and once those plans fell through I was pretty sad for a while. I was contemplating whether I should keep going or give up. It was hard to stay positive and be optimistic of the future but I'm glad I was able to stick through it and debut with these wonderful girls here." she replied.

"Okay my turn! How about you! Yes with the pretty purple bow!" Hye Mi said.

"Have you ever messed up in a performance?" 

"I sure we have plenty of times. I remember once I completely forgot I was supposed to move to a different spot and I threw everyone off. We ended up having to scramble back to our places but we pulled through. Everyone was quick on their feet." Hye Mi replied.

"Hello everyone I'm Hye Su!" Hye Su greeted everyone and did some aegyo. She wasn't quite the typical S.M. makenae, she loved aegyo. "So let's see, how about a boy this time? How about you in the back with the green jacket! What's your question?"

"I was wondering if you would ever date a fan?" he asked.

"Oh that's not hard at all. It would be hard of course but if there was ever a chance I don't see why not!" she replied. Hye Su really knew how to play out her cuteness, she was smart about it but she also had a kind heart so most of her answers were well thought through. It was now Joo Young's turn. She picked a girl in the back of the room. The poor girl had to repeat her question three times before we finally heard her.

"Have any of you had a boyfriend before?" she asked.

"Hmm, that's a hard question to answer since I don't really know about the other members, but I myself have not. I don't think you need to rush into anything if you don't want to. Plus I wanted to follow my dreams first." I knew that was a lie. Well not entirely but half lie. She had, had a boyfriend before, but it was because she wanted to chase her dreams they broke up.

"Alright, it's now Song Hee's turn and the final question." the principal said.

"Hello everybody!" I smiled and waved. I was looking around the room for somone when I spotted a petite girl by the side of the stage jumping up and down for us to see her.

"Yes, hello! I see you! What's your question?" I asked her.

"Well if none of you have had a boyfriend, how about now? Do you have any boyfriends now? Or are you interested in anyone?" Crap. That was the first word I thought of. , how was I supposed to answer this when I was the one who was about to get into a relationship, it wasn't something I was planning on disclosing quite yet.

"Hmm, well that's hard to answer. There are male idols that are cute of course. But it's hard to show interest in anyone or get to know anyone enough to be interested in them when we are so busy. I hope that answers your question." I replied. I mean I kind of answered her question, right?

"Alright everyone, the time for questions is over. You will all have more time to ask questions at the meet and greet. Now MystiQ will perform one last song for us." The backstage staff took the chairs away and the principal left us to the stage again. The second song went off without a hitch too. As soon as it was over we were escorted off the stage to get our hair and makeup fixed again while the backstage crew set up the stage for the meet and greet.

"That last question!" Joo Young said while we were getting ready.

"I know! I froze for a moment. I had no idea how to reply." I replied.

"I think you got around it nicely. But this just brings up a good point. We have to be careful who we show interest in, we don't want to get in trouble with management." Yuri said. I nodded and soon we were walking back out onto the stage and taking our places for the meet and greet. Considering how many people were actually there, the meet and greet didn't take too long. Everybody was really nice and we were handed a ton of presents. One of my favorites was a Hello Kitty in a cute little rain coat. It was absoluetely cute. It was no secret among the fans that my favorite stuffed animal was Hello Kitty so since I revealed that in a debut interview I had been bombarded with Hello Kitty gifts. In fact my sheets at home were Hello Kitty too. The meet and greet went by smoothly and an hour and a half later we were on our way to get new hair and makeup done. It was a busy, busy day today and I could already feel it with my lack of sleep. I just hoped it wasn't gonna get to me quite soon.

[A/N] Hey guys! So this is a super late update but here you go! Happy December!! This is my favorite month of the entire year!!! All ready for Christmas, are you guys? Or whatever other holiday you all celebrate? Whatever that may be Happy Holidays to you all! Thank you for reading my story! This is a filler chapter but I hope you guys like it!! XOXO A