Jealousy

Unforgettable

It’s hard to like someone who likes another person. After Yuri unnie and Lay oppa hugged they waved bye to me and walked away catching up on memories. I sighed and walked the other way only to run into Kai.

“Someone looks a little down.” it shocked me that he could actually notice something about someone else besides himself.

“I’m not down. I will be if you leave me alone.”

“Chill I just wanted to ask, I’ll leave you alone.” I don’t know why but I actually wanted him to pay attention to the fact that I wasn’t my usual self around him; I ignored that and kept walking.

“Okay, I’m gonna go now.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to talk?” I stopped and he ran into me.

“Why would I talk to you?” I asked seriously questioning him, I guess he took it the wrong way because he got a little upset.

“Don’t talk then! It’s not like I wanted to talk to you anyway.”

“I…” he turned around and walked away. What a jerk! What does he expect? After walking around for another 15 minutes clearing my head I went back to the dressing room.

“Unnie, it’s almost time to go to stage! Where have you been?” yelled Hye Su.

“I didn’t walk around that much. Where’s Yuri?” just when I finished my sentence she rushed into the room.

“I’m really sorry I’m late you guys, I got caught up talking to Lay. Forgive me, please.” she pleaded.

“Shouldn’t the leader be more responsible than that?” I asked straightfaced.

“Yah! How can you say that? You just got in here like 5 minutes ago too.” yelled Hye Mi.

“I’m really sorry you guys, I didn’t mean to make you…”

“Forget it, I overreacted.” What was wrong with me? Was I really that jealous that she talks to Lay oppa? Seriously, even I can realize that’s lame. I have no claim over him, it’s alright….just get over it and stop overreacting.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized.

“It’s okay, I get where you’re coming from, I should be more responsible I am the leader.” she walked over to me and gave me a hug.

If only you knew unnie that that’s not even what I’m upset about. I hugged her back and mentally apologized again for my stupid overreaction. Soon we were called to stage to perform our debut song.

[A/N] Hey guys, so I skipped a day, yes I know you guys got used to the daily updates, but I am allowed to be lazy once in a while. Speaking of, once I stop revising the old chapters, there are about 18 of them, I will stop updating daily. I will try to update about twice a week hopefully but new ideas aren't a daily thing. I hope you guys will stick with me though. SO how's this chapter? It's kind of a filler chapter, not too many exciting things happening. I realized after revising that it's kinda short but I don't wanna completely change it up so I just made some small changes. Alright guys! See you all soon! XOXO A