I'll follow you!

Unforgettable

I quickly changed from my pajamas to a tee and jeans, then grabbed my jackets and keys and ran out of my apartment. For all I knew Kai was already on a bus and I was being a crazy person. Once the elevator finally landed I dashed across the lobby while waving a quick goodbye to Somi, and ran to the nearest bus stop. Of course it was completely empty. I couldn't quite hide the disappointment I felt. I didn't understand where it came from though. Why would I be disappointed that I couldn't ride back with Kai, it's not like I liked him or anything.  I turned around to site on the bus stop bench only to find Kai staring back at me. A small smile spread across my lips before I quickly regained myself.

“Whatcha doing?” he asked taking a bite out of his hot dog.

“What do you mean what am I doing? I need to go back to the dorms too.” I said, coming up with the perfect excuse to hide that fact that I just wanted to ride back with him.

“That makes sense, for a second I thought you followed me here.” my heart skipped a beat, I did, I wanted to say. We both sat down and waited for the bus to come.

“Thank you for the breakfast this morning.” I said, to avoid the awkward silence that was bound to come.

“You already thanked me this morning.”

“No I didn’t. You thanked me for letting you stay at the apartment and then accused me of flirting with you last night.”

“Aha, true I remember.”

“So anyway thank you.”

“You know how I said I wanted to observe a day in your life?”

“Uh huh…” I said sort of reluctantly, cautious of what he was going to say next.

“Well I wasn’t really kidding, and since today I’m free, I’ll just follow you around.”

“Are you insane? How can you just follow me around? Wouldn’t that be weird? And why are you so interested in my life so much lately?” The questions escaped my mouth so quickly even I couldn’t keep up.

“Well I might be a little insane, I’ll follow you around just as simple as that, yes it’s weird, and I don’t know why I’m interested in your life lately. Maybe I want to learn your weaknesses so I can use them against you later.” he finished his sentence off with a smirk.

“I’m not just gonna let you follow me around Kai, that’s weird!” I said sternly.

“No matter how many times you push me away, I’ll always be back. That’s a promise.” he replied back. Before I could ask him what that meant the bus arrived.

“Bus is here.”

“I call the window seat.” I yelled after Kai.

“Fine, fine.”

Even on the bus I couldn’t forget what he said at the bus stop. I didn’t want to bring it up though, maybe I was just thinking too much into it. Before I knew it I fell asleep leaning against the window, it was after all 9 in the morning and Kai woke me up with his cooking at 7:30.

Kai shook me lightly awake when our stop came up and realizing my head was leaning against his shoulder I quickly sat up in my seat.

“I didn’t realize you would be so excited to get home.” Kai said and stood up. I followed him out of the bus and to our dorms. When the elevator door rang for my floor I awkwardly said goodbye to Kai and walked down the hall to my dorm. When I opened the door I was immediately confronted by Joo Young.

“Oh my gosh, Song Hee. Where were you?” asked Joo Young.

“We looked for you everywhere!” Hye Mi yelled at me. Jeez, isn’t she a bit too angry.

“Chillax you guys, I’m fine! I stayed at my apartment because Kai wanted to eat something before leaving yesterday and then we were late for the bus. I had no other choice.”

“So you stayed with Kai?” asked Joo Young.

“Yes I stayed with him.”

“Oh, I see.” she said with a smirk on her face.

“Don’t take it the wrong way Joo Young. You know nothing happened.”

“Uh huh, okay. I won’t.” she said and left with a smirk on her face.

“You know you can’t get lost. We’ll all be worried. Go and talk to Yuri.” Hye Mi told me. I walked to Yuri’s room.

“Yuri, can I talk to you.” the door opened all of a sudden and Yuri appeared in the doorway. Before I knew it I was being pulled into a tight hug.

“Yuri I can’t breathe!!” I tried to struggle out of the hug while she was half strangling me.

“I thought you disappeared again!! Don’t you ever do that again!! I’m serious.” she said and I could see tears at the corner of her eyes.

“You know I wouldn’t do that again.” I said looking up at her. I guess I should’ve called last night, but I didn’t realize they would be this worried about me, Yuri and Hye Mi I mean.

“You should’ve called. I’m glad you’re okay.” she said starting to relax.

“I know, I’m sorry.”

“We’re you at least with someone?”

“Yeah, Kai stayed with me at the apartment.”

“Oh, did he?” I could already see she was better when a small smile spread across her lips, I rolled my eyes and made sure she could see that.

“Not you too.” I said walking away. I went to my room to change into more comfortable clothing and started looking at the script for the second episode when I was called into the living room.

“Song Hee you have a visitor.” I walked into the living room to find Kai talking to Joo Young.

“Aw, so she made you sleep on the couch!” Joo Young said with a pout on her face.

“I know, she’s so mean.” Kai replied back copying the pout on her face.

“What are you doing here?”  I asked him crossing my arms across my chest.

“I told you I was gonna follow you around today.” I stared at him in disbelief.

“I told you that you weren’t going to follow me around because I didn’t want you to!” I replied sternly.

“I told you that no matter how many times…” I placed my hand over his mouth before he finished his sentence.

“That no matter how many times what?” asked Joo Young curiously.

“Nothing, Kai and I have to talk privately.” I dragged Kai into my room and closed the door.

“Don’t say anything like that in front of Joo Young, you know she’ll take it the wrong way.” I said walking to my desk to pick up the script for episode 2 again. I felt two arms being wrapped around my waist and froze.

“Maybe I want her to take it the wrong way.” he whispered in my ear.

[A/N] Yes, yes, another cliffhanger. I must say I quite like this one, don't you? I don't know if all of you know this but I started this story a while ago so I'm revising my old chapters and the end of this one got me. I mean I didn't even see it coming, and I wrote this story. Well I hope you liked it too! And yes I will be doing a double update again because, well I didn't post yesterday so you deserve it! XOXO A