Schedule

Unforgettable

I woke up the next morning well rested. Jongin dropped me off with a sweet kiss and a promise to see me soon. It was nice to know that he was my boyfriend. At first I was afraid to actually put a label on our relationship, what if I lost him, it would be easier if we didn't mean anything to each other. I now realize that it would hurt either way. I was already invested and I needed to stop thinking of the negative and focus on the positive. Nobody knew that he was mine, but we did and our members did, it made me feel better knowing he commited to me. It meant I could trust him. I got out of bed and went to wash up and brush my teeth. After I finished I walked into the living room with a smile on my face finding Joo Young sitting on the couch and browsing her phone.

"Morning sunshine!" She said glancing up. 

"Good morning! What are you looking at so intensely?" I asked.

"Manager oppa emailed us our schedule. It looks like we are going to be very busy starting November, but at least you'll be seeing a lot more of Jongin." She said. I immediately went to find my phone. 

Song Hee here is your schedule for November, we are still working out some kinks for the December one. You'll be busy so let's try to keep healthy and sleeping well alright. I'll email you the one for December when it is finished.

As I looked over my schedule I realized why Joo Young was so concentrated. We had a lot of practice in those two months, a lot activities, and little free time. 

"Wow, we are going to be busy. At least we get Monday and Sunday breaks. This though, you won't even have time to visit your family." I said whilst glancing at Joo Young. Her and her family were very close, they lived a good two hours away from here but she made a promise to herself to visit them every year for Christmas. 

"I'm going to try either way. This job is important to me but my family comes first. Plus my dad hasn't been in the best shape this year, I need to visit them and make sure he's okay. At least on Christmas Day." Joo Young replied.

"You didn't tell me he hasn't been doing good." I said surprised, usually Joo Young told me everything that was going on with her.

"I didn't want to worry you, you have your own family to worry about. I wasn't about to burden you with mine too." That was true, a lot of things were happening with my family as well, things I chose to put into the back of my mind. But Mr. Kim was a good man. He was always working to keep his family well fed and in a good home. Because of his hard work they paid of their house in 10 years instead of the projected 15, he always made sure to make everyone feel welcome there too. Whenever you saw him he would always tell you that his home was your home, "Feel free to visit when you want to escape that crazy city." I remember him saying. Their home was located near a beautiful mountain locale, which made it very much like an escape. I got up from my chair and walked over to sit next to Joo Young.

"Awh honey, you could have told me. Your father is more like a father to me than my own. I'm sure he'll be fine! He's always been strong, that man is going to live to be 100 I tell you." I tried to comfort her as best as I could, I could see this was clearly bothering her. In that moment I promised myself that somehow I was going to get Joo Young to her father this Christmas somehow.

"You'll see, you'll get there and he'll be waiting at the door for you, jumping up and down with excitement." Joo Young laughed and I smiled at my success of making her laugh.

"Yeah, he will be won't he."

"How's your mom though?" I asked.

"She's good, taking care of dad. Making sure he's got everything he needs. She started an this cute little garden in the backyard that she sent me pictures of, it's litterally got everything. I will never understand how she manages to fit everything into such small spaces, but that's my mother for you. Always finding ways to be efficient." She smiled and started showing me pictures of her mother's garden. We continued to talk about her family for a good twenty minutes, it really made me miss them. When we had had more time to ourselves Joo Young would visit them every weeekend and sometimes drag me along too, which really didn't bother me because sometimes I really needed that escape.

"Morning guys! What are you two up to?" Hye Su asked as she walked out of the bedroom she shared with Hye Mi.

"Catching up about our families." I made sure not to bring up the fact that Joo Young's father wasn't doing well, she would share that with them when she felt comfortable.

"Oh man I miss my family. I don't understand why they had to move all the way to Taiwan, I mean my dad had business opportunities here." Hye Su's dad was a well known businessman in Korea. They were always busy, but her family, like Joo Young's, were very close. They always made time to see each other. Her mother was the sweetest in the whole word and while you would think her father would be stiff and serious due to his job, he was very much a jolly man also.

"I'm sure you'll see them. They'll probably come and surprise you for Christmas."

"They are. It's not even a surprise, my dad let it slip when I was talking to them last time." She said and laughed. It was just like her father to do something like that. 

As each member woke up we continued to talk about our families, they were all pretty lucky in my opinion. Besides Yuri whose parents had gotten a divorce when she was younger, all their families were intact and all of them happy and proud of what they were doing. The only person in my life who was happy with what I was doing was my little sister, although I couldn't blame her. Knowing that I was able to stand up for what I wanted and in the end do what I loved gave her hope too, plus to put it in her words. "You're so cool up there, everyone is jealous that you're my sister." 

After we had finished breakfast we headed out to practice. Today we only had one session of individual practice and then we had the whole day free to ourselves. Before beginning I texted Kai to see what he was doing.

Hey, so today I only have vocal lessons and then I'm free all day, wanna hang out and have a movie marathon?

I didn't wait for him to reply. I knew he would when he had time and considering practice was an hour and a half long, I would mostly likely find a text when I was done. To my surprise when I checked my phone at the end practice there was nothing there. A little bit disappointed I gathered my things and headed home. The others were all busy today, various appearances and Yuri's musical practice had started today. She was starring in Gone with the Wind alongside Girls Generation Seohyun. I decided to walk today instead of taking the bus or the car. It seemed like the last good day of autumn before winter chills started making their presence known. It took me a half an hour to walk home and by the time I had gotten there I was sleepy once again. I took the elevator up and I was already planning on my lazy day when I opened the door and felt something strange. The atmosphere was different somehow, although I couldn't quite tell why. As soon as I stepped into the living room I relaxed, Kai was sprawled out on my couch, obviously exhausted. I giggled as I stared at him and carefully placed my bag down as not to startle him awake. Then I tiptoed to the couch and bent down to stare at his face. Why I hadn't allowed myself to take in his beauty before was beyond me. As I took in his features now, I realized how stupid I had been. Kai was charismatic and confident on stage but right here in front of me he looked more like an angel. I took in his pretty eyes, his long nose and plump lips. He was breathtaking. He must have felt me starring at him as he stirred in his sleep, turning onto his back and yawning himself awake.

"Hey." He said in his sleepy, half awake voice.

"Hi." I replied giving him a smile. "I'm guessing dance practice ran long?" I asked.

"Ummm, until this morning at four. Then we had to get up for individual practice. I got your text when we were driving home and asked manager hyung to stop here. I forgot to reply sorry, I fell asleep."

"I forgive you, only because you're so cute." I replied. He turned to look at me then and smiled, before I knew it his hands grabbed me and pulled me on top of him on the couch.

"Oh my gosh, you seriously need to stop that." He just smiled and pulled me in for a kiss, after which I settled myself next to him as we started talking about our day.

"Are you completely free the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Uh-huh, well until 8 but I think that's pretty much all day." He replied.

"I see, then we can spend the whole day together." I pushed myself up onto my elbows to look at him."So what movies shall we watch?" I asked.

"Well, what have you got?" I pushed myself up off the couch and walked over to a closed bookshelf by the wall. I pulled the doors open, displaying the many shelves of movies MystiQ and I had collected over the years.

"Whatever you're in the mood for." We spent the next 10 minutes arguing over which movie we were to watch. We finally decided on a Narnia movie marathon after much persuading done by yours truly. It was nice to know that we didn't always have to go out or do something extravagant to have fun or to enjoy our relationship. After preparing everything we needed for the movie (popcorn, blankets, pillows) we settled into the pulled out couch and got comfortable. I snuggled up to Kai while he had already started chewing on the popcorn.

[A/N] Since I'm a crappy person who can't keep her promises I wanted to write you guys a longer chapter and give you some insight into the type of people MystiQ's members are and their families and stuff. I added a little insight into Song Hee's as well. If you couldn't tell already her family isn't too perfect. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! XOXO A