CUT!

Unforgettable

Our kiss deepened and his hand slowly started moving from my neck to my waist.

“CUT!!! That was perfect, exactly what I wanted. You two are it. I knew it from the very beginning.”

Us two? Together? Please! I would never work with someone like him. Kai removed his hands from my waist and we both bowed respectfully to our soon to be director.

“Thank you.” we said and left the room.

“Watch where you place your hands next time, if this wasn’t an audition I would have chopped them off.”

“You’re just saying that because you liked it.” he replied back. I stopped and looked at him.

“In your dreams!” and with that I walked away. If only we weren’t in the same company, paired together, and now hired together. Why did Soo Man have the worst taste in couples? I’d rather be coupled up with a potato.

As I entered my waiting room I found my manager sitting on the tiny couch. He looked anxious, probably wondering if I got the part or not.

“So how was it?”

“It was great, except for one thing! I got the role but now I have to work with him.” my manager knew exactly what that tiny thing/him was. He didn’t like the fact that I was paired up with Kai either. Let me explain, I have my own reasons for not liking the kid. First, he flirts…..with everyone; second, he gets caught with girls in the dorm; third, he’s a jerk. Yup, that’s pretty much it, it’s still good enough. 

“It’s okay, you can deal with it for 6 months right?”

“I’ll be fine….hopefully.”

“Alright well it’s time to go.” Manager oppa said looking at his wrist watch, I had to meet up with my group, MystiQ. We debuted about 3 months ago after 3 long years of practice, one of which we spent practicing together. My members are everything to me, without them I most likely wouldn't have debuted. Let me clear something up, the way I am with Kai is totally different from how I am with the rest of humanity. I am actually a very happy and cheerful person so don’t judge me as a cold hearted jerk just because of my hate for Kai, alright? Alright!

After leaving the filming studio we headed out to my next schedule. We drove for about half an hour before we got to Star King, where I would meet the rest of my group members. Even though we’ve been on the show a lot, today I was extremely excited because I will be performing my own talent. You’ll have to wait to find out what it is. As I was walking around backstage trying to find my dressing room I realized that all of the guests today were from SM. When I entered the guest room with the big sign saying “MystiQ” I asked my group members what that was all about.

“Today is the SM special. Didn’t you get the reminder? Pabo!! I texted you like an hour ago.” replied Joo Young, my best friend in the whole wide world. We had trained together for about two years and considering we were the same age, we got close quickly.She was about 3 times funnier and sillier, but that’s just the way I loved her.

“Oh, sorry I forgot to check my phone.”

“So how was the audition?” asked Hye Mi. She is the lead rapper of our group and a true fashionista. If you need a makeover she is definitely the one to ask. 

“It was good, I got the role.”

“And…..?” I stared around the whole room and realized that everyone was staring at me.

“And what?” I asked obviously confused.

“And what happened?”

“What happened with what?” I asked again.

“For God’s sake!!! Did you do the scene with Kai or not? Did you kiss or not? Was he good?” yelled Yuri, our leader and the biggest kid on earth. She trained at SM for about 4 years and was about to debut with another group before the plans fell through. I for one was really happy to learn that she was going to be our leader because she is one of the happiest persons ever and has a huge amount of talent.

“Jeez, you don’t have to yell. The scene was with Kai and yes, we had to kiss.”

“Oh my gosh!!!! Oh my gosh!!! Was he good?” they all asked at once. Unlike my manager the whole group was ecstatic that I was doing a drama with Kai. They thought we were a match made in heaven even though they knew I hated him and he was an absolute player. They blamed his attitude on a broken heart and thought it would be absolutely romantic if someone would make him love again, unfortunetely they choose that person to be me. Thanks guys!

“Watch after this drama you two are totally gonna fall in love, get married and have tons of….”

“That’s so not happening!” I cut Joo Young off before she could finish. Please God let me never fall in love with a jerk like him.

 

[A/N] First chapter...so what do you think?

2014 Author Note: Hi guys! For those of you who are reading this story for the first time, welcome! I hope you enjoy! For those of you who read the first version back in 2012, welcome back! I know I can't believe I'm starting this story again but here it is, two years later and I wanna give this another try. I was thinking about this story and I realized that I actually loved this idea and that I didn't want to give up on it, so here we are again. I'm gonna hide the previous chapters as I go through them and rewrite some sentances so that it makes more sense. I hope you guys decided to keep up with this story again and I promise I will not give up on it! Comment and subscribe!! XOXO A