♥ A Night To Remember ♥

Life Inspired

AUTHOR'S NOT : To tell the truth, The house warming isn't that important is it? - shrugs - I'll just move on to AFTER the house warming

 

 

 TIFFANY'S POV

Donghae and Jessica wanted to stay back to chat a bit with Yoona before Kibum and Yoona did their thing. ;)

Me and Siwon decided to go for a short walk in the park.

We walked past the Water Fountain when it sprung to life. I stared in awe at it's beauty.

Suddenly, I could feel someone moving my hair away and kissing my neck. I turned around to find Siwon standing behind me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. " Siwon Oppa, Saranghae~ "

Siwon smiled and placed his hands on my waist. " Me too, Babe~ "

I smiled. " Forever and always. " I inched up to kiss him * Why does he have to be so tall!! *

Apparently Siwon read my mind and bent down to kiss me.

His soft lips against mine felt like I was in heaven. * If I were to die right now, I'd die as the happiest woman in the world *

Siwon lifted me up all of a sudden. " Eee~ " I screamed in shock and surprise.

Siwon held me high up in the air. " Shh~ " He smiled that smile I'll always love. ♪

I smiled my eye smile which I knew he never resisted. " Put me down, oppa~ " I kicked.

He put me down on the edge of the fountain. " I love you, Tiffany. "

He kneeled down. I looked at him. " What is it, oppa. "

Suddenly, Siwon's head snapped up and kissed my lips.

When he pulled away, I was stunned. " Op-Op-Oppa... "

Siwon held my hands. " I love you, Tiffany. " He pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss.

♪♫♬♪♫♪♫♬♪♫♪♫♬♪♫♪♫♬♪♫

We walked back to the Victorian House of Yoona to find Jessica and Donghae kissing in the Alza.

I looked at Siwon. " Omigod~ "

He shook his head. " Unbelievable. "

We smiled and nodded at each other. * We had a sneaky plan up our sleeves. Keke~ *

We snuck behind the van without being seen in the rearview mirror.

I bent down and crawled over to where Jessica was sitting ( Front Passenger Seat ). I stood next to the door.

Siwon snuck over to the otherside, Donghae's side.

We silently opened the door. Siwon reached over to...

HONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica and Donghae jumped up and Siwon and I fell to the ground to laugh like crazy.

" Hahahahahahahahaha!!! " I couldn't control myself.

Siwon fell to the ground laughing after seeing what Jessica and Donghae were doing closeup.

They were making out alright, Such a hot scene that included making Jessica's hair a mess.

Jessica straightened out her hair and jumped out of the car to glare at me. Donghae jumped out of the driver's seat and glared at Siwon.

We stared at them half afraid half wanting to laugh again.

Suddenly, Jessica blushed and I knew I was forgiven, well, not completely.

Jessica helped me up and asked me what I was trying to do. " Why'd you do that? "

I giggled. " Seriously, Unnie. If you wanna do it, DO it at HOME! Not in a public place, especially my car!! "

Jessica smirked. " Arasso. Let's go home. I wanna do it with Donghae. "

Siwon walked over to my side. " Where're the kids, Sica? "

Donghae went inside the house. " Their inside. "

-

" Let's go home! " I announced and started the car when everyone was in.

-

When we arrived home, Jessica dragged Donghae out and pulled him into the house. * Probably to continue with their session * I grinned.

And that was exactly it, I walked past their room to the shower and I hear loud .

Suddenly, A pair of arms were around my waist. * Siwon again! *

I turned around to kiss him. He pushed me into our room, as I was only in my bath robe, It made it easy for him.

I sent EunJi, Min Ji and Min Ha to bed first obviously, wouldn't want them to know what their parents and Uncle and Aunt were doing. xDD

How's This Guys~ ^^

 

XoXo,

MeganSica