Dinner At My House?

Life Inspired

Mianhe, Readers. Didn't Have Time To Edit A New Poster!

_____________________________________________

Donghae walked Jessica home from school. Just a few blocks away from her house, Jessica stopped and gave her Ice Princess glare to Donghae.

Donghae looked scared. " What, Babe? "

Jessica glared at Donghae. " Oppa, Why are you so quiet throughout the whole walk? "

Donghae and Jessica walked and talked at the same time.

Donghae sighed. * Jessica, If only you knew... *

Jessica eyed Donghae suspiciously. " Is it about Yoon Hye unnie coming to Seoul University? "

Donghae twitched. * Aish! How'd She Know?! *

Jessica sighed. " I knew it... But.. You must get over her. Understood? You're with me now, Forget you past and move on. " Jessica smiled while linking her arm into Donghae's.

Donghae nodded. " I already did.. When I first met you. " Donghae kissed Jessica on the forehead.

HaeSica arrived outside of Jessica's house. Suddenly, Mrs. Jung poked her head out of the huge mansion.

" Jessica! Does your friend want to stay over for dinner? " Mrs. Jung said in a too sweet voice.

Jessica jumped up and down. " Can he, umma? Can you, Oppa? "

Donghae shrugged. " I guess i can. Ahboji can't cook and Omoni's out of town. I'll just ring my ahboji . "

HaeSica walked into the mansion. Mrs. Jung winked at Jessica.

Jessica walked into the kitchen. " Annyeong, Umma. Where's appa? " Jessica pecked her mother on the cheek.

Mrs. Jung looked at Jessica. " At work. Not coming home tonight. Now... Who's he? "

Jessica tried acting dumb. " Who? "

Mrs. Jung eyed Jessica. " Don't act stupid, Dear. Your boyfriend? The one you told me about last time? Lee Donghae? "

Jessica nodded. " Nae... "

Mrs. Jung smiled brightly. " I approve! "

" Jinja, Umma?!! " Mrs. Jung smiled and nodded. " Jinja. " Mrs. Jung patted Jessica on the head.

Jessica screamed with happiness. " Gomawo, Umma! SARANGHAE! Oh, The eggs are burning. "

Let's Just Skip To The Part Where They Ate Together! =D

Mrs. Jung put down her fork. " Donghae-sshi? "

Donghae wiped his mouth with a napkin. " Nae, Mrs. Jung? "

Mrs. Jung smiled. " Call me, Auntie. So, How's it dating Jessica? "

Donghae almost spat out his col water. " Uhh... " He eyed Jessica with a look that said : ' You told them already? ' Jessica shrugged. " It's... Great. Jessica's a great girl. I love her. So much! "

Jessica blushed.

Mrs. Jung saw Jessica blushing. * Dear, It's been a long time since I've seen you blushing. * " Well. I approve of both of you. Dear, if your father doesn't approve, I'll Make HIm! "

Jessica giggled. " Araso, Umma. "

Donghae drank his water again. " Yum! Auntie.. That was delicious! "

Mrs. Jung smiled heart warmingly. " Thank you, Donghae-sshi. "

Donghae left the mansion around 10 at night. Thanking Jessica and her mum for a wonderful night.

____________________________________________-

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I typed it in a rush to update. =D

 

XoXo

MeganSica