Finally Getting In Touch

Life Inspired

JESSICA'S POV

It's been three months after Woo Ri left Korea. Me and Donghae, Our parents both accepted each other. In fact, Umma is even considering marriage. Appa thinks she's being too fast, I side with Appa in this case.

Hyorin is getting used to not having to feed Woo Ri all the time. The bad news is, Due to Hyorin's sadness over her leaving, She's been ignoring JB oppa for the past three months. They've broken up but, She's accepted it too. To cut it short, We've started to accept the fact that Woo Ri won't be back for a few years.

I received a text message from her all of a sudden.

Woo Ri : Annyeong Unnie. How've you been?

Me : Yoon Hye-ah! Long Time No Talk! I'm fine. You? Are you coming home soon?

Woo Ri : Annyi~ I've met someone nice here. His name's Lee Min Ho. I'll introduce you If I come back. Ah! Unnie, How's my Unnie and JB Oppa coming along?

Me : They broke up.. Because of...

Woo Ri : Me?

Me : Yep~ She was too depressed over your leaving that she ignored JB oppa for Three Whole Months!

Woo Ri : Tell her I'm sorry. Cham! Help me ask JB oppa if he's interested in meeting my friend. Her name's Park Jiyeon. She's an idol. Usually in dramas she's named Rian. She's gotten kinda used to being called Rian. I call her Jiyeon when I'm going to scole her. Hahax. She's pretty. Here's a photo of her!

Me : Waaaa... Jinja ibuda! Okay, I'll ask him.

Woo Ri : Assa! She's coming to Korea to visit her relatives for a few weeks. I'm coming with her with Min Ho oppa. Meet up?

Me : Araso!!! Can't wait to see you again.

Woo Ri : Annyeong. We'll be arriving The day after tomorrow. I'll call you when we're landing. =))

Me : Annyeong~

* I'm going to meet Yoon Hye the day after tomorrow. I should tell JB oppa now! * I pull out my iPhone4S, switched off the game I was playing : Temple Run, my highest score is 10 Million. I searched for JB oppa's name.

He picked up on the third beep.

" Yuhbohseiyo? " He answered. He sounded like he just woke up.

" JB Oppa! " I screamed into the phone. I think I heard him jump because I hear a bed squeak.

I giggled. " Good Morning, Sleepyhead! Did I scare you? "

" Aish! Soo Yeon-ah! What now? "

I sat straight on my bed. " Oppa! I want you to meet someone! "

JB groaned. " Who now? Hyorin? Andwae! We're over. She's got to get over it. Besides, I've forgotten my feelings for her already. "

I shook my head * Don't know why, I know he can't see it but it's some sort of " reflex " * " Annyi! It's another girl! Her name's Park Jiyeon but she's used to people calling her Rian. She acts and is an idol. Want to meet her? She's coming to Korea the day after tomorrow to visit relatives for a few weeks. "

I heard JB scratching his head. " Molla! "

" Oppa! C'mon! Give her a chance. I promise. She's Jinja Ibuda! You won't regret it! " I whined.

" Araso~ Araso! Can I go back to sleep now? " JB oppa sounded annoyed I was satisfied so I let him off.

After we hung up, I decided to call up Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri to go to the mall. We've got serious shopping to do!

_____________________________________________

Random Chapter~

Idea suddenly popped up in my head. I said before, I like JaeYeon so now I'm gonna make it happen.

Park Jiyeon ( Rian ) * Woo Ri's New Bestfriend. Interested In A Relationship. *          Im Jaebum ( JB ) * Hyorin's Ex, Being Set Up With Jiyeon. *

Kim Yoon-Hye ( Woo Ri ) * Hyorin's Step Younger Sister and Min Ho's Girlfriend *       Kim Hyo Jung ( Hyorin ) *  Elder Sister Of Woo Ri, Ex Of JB *

Jessica Jung * Donghae's To-Be Fiance *                                             Lee Donghae * Jessica's To-Be Fiance *

LEE MIN HO * Woo Ri's New Boyfriend *

 

Hope Like The Photos. =))

 

XoXo

MeganSica