Shocks o.O

Life Inspired

The next day, Donghae drove up at Jessica's mansion in his White Mercedes. Jessica was dressed in a Purple dress with White Knee High Boots. She had her hair hanging loose with a White hairband in her hair. She was carrying a white J.ESTINA bag today.

" Wow.. My Baby is so beautiful today. " Donghae complimented Jessica while giving her a kiss on the lips.

" Hmph! TODAY?! Now you only notice how beautiful I am? " Jessica threw her hair proudly. 

" No.. I noticed that on the first day I met you. " Donghae answered back. " Let's go! "

HaeSica arrive at Seoul University's parking lot. Donghae rushed out of the car opening the door for Jessica.

Spectators noticed what was going on and started whispering.

Donghae and Jessica linked arms and walked into the building. Several girls fainted along the way seing Donghae with Jessica. Some guys whom had a crush on her started banging their heads on the school walls. Some guys and girls opened their lockers, stuck their heads inside and screamed loudly.

" Yah.. Oppa... Everybody's acting weird. " Jessica whispered .

" Let them! I want them to know that you're mine! AND ONLY MINE! " Donghae said.

Suddenly, a girl named Sa Rang with a gang of girls behind her approached HaeSica.

" Oppa! Why are you with this loser? " Sa Rang glared at Jessica.

" Yah! Who're you calling a loser, HEAD! YOU LOW DOWN COMMONER! " Jessica snapped at Sa Rang.

" And just who are you, ? Go away! Donghae belongs to Sa Rang.. AND NOBODY ELSE's! " Sa Rang's gang gathered around Jessica.

" Move, girls! She's the daughter of the CEO of Jung Enterprises. You girls have no right to talk that way to her. C'mon, Babe! " Donghae pulled Jessica away.

Jessica turned her head around and stuck her tongue.

Sa Rang crossed her arms and her gang crossed their arms too. " Aish! That .. Girls, Stand down... I don't want to get sued! C'mon! " Sa Rang walked to the library while flipping her short brown hair. Her gang followed her lead and flipped their hair too.

Donghae dragged Jessica to the sky bridge of their school.

Jessica allowed herself to be dragged. * Aish! Where's Oppa taking me! * " Oppa! Where're we- "

Jessica got cut off. Donghae smashed his lips in hers and trapped her against a wall. Jessica was too shocked but when she looked around and saw nobody, she responded. HaeSica broke off when they heard the door to the sky bridge open. Jessica clearly embarassed blushed madly. While Donghae just whistled to a random song.

" Omo! Did I just... Sorry! " Professor Jung Yun Su said while going out again.

* Damn It! * " Annyeonghaseyo, Professor Jung! It's okay.. We were just... LEAVING! Right Sica? " Donghae nudged Jessica lightly.

Jessica nodded. " Nae! Oppa Kaja! "

Professor Jung crossed her arms and nodded. " Araso! Oh and Jessica? "

Jessica turned around while Donghae continued walking to the door. " Nae, Professor? "

Professor Jung winked at Jessica. " Congratulations, Jessica! "

Jessica blushed again. " Gomawo, Professor. "

Professor Jung took Jessica's hand. " Jessica, Please.. Don't be so formal towards me. Can you call me unnie? I feel old if you call me 'Professor' " Professor Jung tilted her head to the side.

Jessica touched her lower lip thinking " Araso, Unnie Yun Su. "

Yun Su Smiled. " Gomawo, Dongsaeng. Go on. Donghae is waiting! " Yun Su pushed Jessica towards the door. " Annyeong! "

" Annyeong, Yun Su Unnie.. " Jessica waved and ran to Donghae waiting outside the door.

" Donghae oppa! " Jessica ran to Donghae and linked her arm in his. " Kaja! "

Donghae smiled. " Okay. Let's go! We've got free period. Wanna get some ice cream? "

" Yay! " Jessica nodded cheerfully. * It's been so long since I've had my favourite ice cream Chocolate Chip Mint *

" Kaja! " Jessica nodded and HaeSica walked to a nearby Ice Cream Parlor ' Gelato - Italian Ice-cream - '

Donghae being his gentlemanly self opens the door for Jessica. Some guys and girls from Seoul University saw them and started screaming again. They left the ice-cream parlor and went to the nearby club for some drinks. Suddenly, Jessica heard a familiar voice call her.

" Unnie! "

Jessica spun around and saw Jessica dressed very prettily today. A purple strapless top with a white short jacket above, A black mini skirt and white high heels. But it would have been very unlike Krystal if she let down her hair cause Krystal tied her hair up into a ponytail.

" Oh! Krystal! What're you doing here? Why aren't you in class? " Jessica stuck her hands on her sides pretending to be angry.

" I'm with Tiffany unnie and Siwon oppa. What're you doing here? " Krystal glanced behind Jessica. " With Donghae oppa! "

" We came for ice-cream. Hey hyung! Hey Fany Noona! " Donghae waved at Tiffany and Siwon.

Jessica pulled Krystal to a corner. " Krystal, You can't tell appa and umma yet! Not Yet! Araso? Cause.. I'm dating Donghae oppa! "

Krystal's eyes look like they were bulging out of her head. " BWOH! No wonder all my friends left for the Club across the street when you and Oppa walked in... "

" Anyways.. You have to shush it.. Until I tell them. Understand? " Krystal nodded. " Araso! "

Jessica and Krystal walked back to their table.

" Annyeong Unnie! " Tiffany flashed her eye smile.

Jessica smiled back. " Annyeong Fany! Annyeong Siwon oppa! "

Siwon reached up his hand. " Yo, Jessica. So, How's it dating hyung? " Siwon wiggled his eyebrows making Tiffany giggle.

Jessica giggled a tiny bit too. " Well, It's... Interesting I guess. Even though it's just been a few hours. I'm getting used to all the Guys and girls banging their heads on the wall and fainting on the ground. In fact, It's getting funny. " Jessica giggled more.

Donghae snuck a look at Jessica. * Damn! She's so cute! * Donghae held Jessica's hand. " Hyung, Noona! Want any ice-cream? "

" Two Vanila Please! " Siwon said. " Chocolate Chip Mint For Me, Oppa! " Jessica smiled.

" Araso! "

Donghae came back with the ice-creams.

" Jessica, I've got class now. You? " Donghae checked his watch

" Me too! Annyeong Oppa and unnie! See you guys later. " Jessica followed Donghae out of the ice-cream parlor..

" So Sweet! " Tiffany exclaimed.

 

__________________________________

 

Annyeong!

Tomorrow I'll Update. Couldn't Update Today. Mianhe =)

I'm Getting More Subscribers! WooHoo!

 

Goodnight Readers!

 

XoXo

MeganSica