Time To Meet!

Life Inspired

The next day, Jessica woke up in her bed to the sound of her cell phone ringing.

Jessica checked the caller ID. * Yoon Hye! * " Yuhbohseiyo? "

" Unnie! C'mon! We've been waiting for almost an hour! " Jessica heard Yoon Hye screaming through the other end.

Jessica jumped up in bed. * Aish! I forgot! I'm suppose to pick up Yoon Hye, Minho and Jiyeon! * " Mian, Yoon Hye-ah! I'm coming now! " Jessica hung up.

Jessica ran around her room searching frantically for a decent outfit to wear. After 10 minutes, she was ready.

Jessica stormed out of the house wearing her knee high leather boots. " Annyeong Umma and Appa! I'm going to pick up Yoon Hye now! "

-

Jessica arrived at the airport and contacted Yoon Hye. " Yoon Hye! Where're you? I'm at the airport now! "

" Me? I'm right infront of you. " Yoon Hye hung up.

" Yuhbohseiyo? Yuhbohseiyo? " After Jessica ended the call, She looked around her for Yoon Hye.

When Jessica ran past a McDonalds shop, she heard someone call her. When she turned towards the voice, she could recognize it was Yoon Hye's voice. * Where is she? * Suddenly, A girl grabbed her from behind.

Jessica turned around and got a shock of her life. " Omo! Yoon Hye? Is-Is that you? "

Woo Ri nodded. " Nae, Unnie! "

Jessica smiled. " I couldn't recognize you anymore. Your hair...You! You cut it! " Jessica said while touching Woo Ri's hair.

Woo Ri giggled. " C'mon! You need to meet Min Ho oppa and Jiyeon unnie! " Woo Ri dragged Jessica to the McDonalds shop.

-

" Jagiyaa! " Jessica heard a man call out.

" Jagiyaa! I'm back! " Woo Ri ran towards the man.

Jessica followed Woo Ri silently behind. * Maybe this is Min Ho, Yoon Hye's new boyfriend. *

Woo Ri turned to face Jessica. " Unnie! This is my boyfriend, Lee Min Ho! Sitting over there with the sunglasses on is Jiyeon. "

Jessica smiled. " Annyeonghaseyo~ Jessica Jung ibnida. "

Jiyeon slid down her sunglasses. " Yah! Yoon Hye! Is this the girl you told me about? Wanting to set me up with a J-J-J- J what? "

Woo Ri sighed. " He's an idol! Known for his name JB but his actual name is Im Jaebum! "

Jiyeon nodded. " Ahhh~ Araso! You said he's handsome, Unnie! Make it happen! " Jiyeon snarled at Woo Ri.

Min Ho whacked Jiyeon's forehead. " Yah! Who're you snarling at? That's my babe! "

Jiyeon glared at Min Ho. " Aigoo~ So protective. " Jiyeon teased.

Jessica made a noise by clearing . " Ahem! Guys, Jb Oppa is waiting at a restaurant.. Right Now! "

" C'mon guys! " Yoon Hye pulled Jiyeon and Min Ho.

Jessica, Woo Ri, Jiyeon and Min Ho got in Jessica's BMW. " I'll drop off Woo Ri and Min Ho oppa first. Jiyeon, Come with me. Araso? "

Jiyeon nodded. " Nae, Unnie! "

After Jessica dropped off Woo Ri and Min Ho. Jessica decided to chat with Jiyeon for a while.

" So...I heard you prefer to be called Rian? " I started.

Jiyeon nodded. " Nae! Unnie, Do you have a Namja Chingu? "

Jessica giggled. " Yes, I have a namja chingu. His name's Donghae. We're getting married soon. "

Jiyeon jumped up and down in her seat. " Wow! Am i invited? "

Jessica laughed. " Yes, You are. " Jessica handed out a wedding invite to Jiyeon. " Give the other two to Woo Ri and Min Ho Oppa! "

Jiyeon squealed. " Gomawo, Unnie! But, How's this JB like? "

Jessica thought hard. " Hmm... Nice! He may be quite stuck up at first. But, If you're nice to him he'll be nice to you too. "

Jiyeon nodded. " Ahh~ Can't wait to meet him. "

Jessica stopped the car. " Ok, Rian! Good Luck! I'll be sitting in a table in view of you guys. Hwaiting! "

-

Jessica and Jiyeon walked into the restaurant.

Jessica saw JB with his Beats Earphones on sitting in a corner with sunglasses on. * What idol's got to do. * " That's him, Rian! "

Jiyeon kept staring at JB. * Omo! He's so handsome! * " Unnie, What will you be doing while waiting? "

" I'll be meeting my namja chingu over that table. Hwaiting, Park Jiyeon! " Jessica walked towards the table, able to view Jiyeon and JB.

 

JB'S POV

* Aish! Having to wear sunglasses everywhere is tiring! *

I looked up and saw a beautiful girl standing with Jessica Noona. * That must be Jiyeon. *

I felt my heart beat fastening as she walked nearer and nearer to me. I got up from my seat.

" Annyeonghaseyo! You must be Jiyeon, right? "

Jiyeon nodded. " Nae. Are you Jaebum? "

I nodded. " Nae! " I walked across the table and pulled out a chair for Jiyeon to sit. " Thank you! " Jiyeon smiled,

We talked about life over at America and life over here in Korea. We talked about her visit here to meet her relatives, how an idol's life is so difficult. Basically, we bonded pretty well.

I turned to my left and I saw Jessica noona and Donghae hyung kissing. I swallowed.

Jiyeon looked at me. " What's the matter? " She followed my gaze and saw what I saw.

When Jiyeon turned back to face me. My lips were planted on hers. Jiyeon was too shocked but returned the kiss soon enough.

When I realized what we were doing, I broke out of it. " Mianhe, Jiyeon-ah! "

Jiyeon shook her head. " It's okay. "

I muttered softly but loud enough for Jiyeon to hear some. " Jiyeon, I love you. "

" What did you say, oppa? I couldn't hear you. "

I muttered louder. " Park Jiyeon, I love you! "

" Oppa, Stop muttering! I can't hear a thing! "

" I said I love you, Park Jiyeon! " * Damn it! Everybody's staring at me. *

I looked up from embarrasment. " Mianhe, Jiyeon. "

" Oppa... " Jiyeon kissed me.

END OF JB'S POV

 

Jessica and Donghae were talking about their future when suddenly, Donghae kissed Jessica.

After they broke apart, Jessica saw Jiyeon and JB were kissing. * Wow! Their so fast! *

Suddenly, I heard JB telling Jiyeon he loved her. " Awww~ Love at first sight! "

" Yes, Just like us! " Donghae touched Jessica's hand.

___________________________________

Mianhe For Not Updating! I've updated this one chapter but I've got to go to school now.

Annyeong~ Maybe I'll have an idea when I arrive back home from school.

 

XoXo

MeganSica