2 Years Later~

Life Inspired

~ 2 YEARS LATER ~

 

597488qhwrtkdvlu.gif

Jessica's POV

Two years have passed. So much has changed.

I'm currently sitting at the dining table with Donghae having our dinner.

Tiffany and Siwon have had an argument but I had them make up.

I've got a new born baby practically 8 months old already, Tiffany's daughter is already 10 years old.

Tiffany's currently pregnant with another baby. They just went to define what the baby was last week.

It was a boy. The baby's already 7 months old.

Tiffany's got this huge bulge sticking out of her stomache. It's kinda weird.

When I was pregnant, my stomache remained flat...

Well, maybe a little bit of a bulge but not like Fany's.

" Jagi! I can't eat fried stuff remember? Bad for the baby. " I reminded Donghae when he gave me fried rice.

Donghae palmed his face. " Aish! I forgot... AGAIN! It's just. Your stomache's not sticking out..."

I eyed him.

" Like Tiffany Noona's~ Your's is like... Flat down! Her's is like.. ThiSSS Big~~ " Donghae exclaimed.

I giggled. " Yea... I don't understand why. But, I can't wear high heels and belts at all because of this baby! "

Donghae touched my hand. " Just remember, when you're giving. I'll be there for you. " He smiled that smile I loved.

I nodded and smiled back. " Nae... Saranghae~ "

Donghae smiled brightly. " Nadu, Saranghae. "

Suddenly, The door opened.

End Of Jessica's POV

 

cute_hearts___free_divider_by_r0se_desig

Tiffany's POV

I'm pregnant with a baby boy! I'm so happy! I've thought about the possible names for him.

Because of fighting over naming the baby boy, me and Siwon argued. But thanks to Unnie, we made up again.

Rebecca Choi Min Ji , my 10 year old daughter is right now standing next to me hugging her Teddy Bear and holding her Domo Kun.

Min Ji / Rebecca is a golden brown haired girl. She's very popular too. She has admirers by the hundreds.

I'm very proud of my little girl. Although it gets disturbing that the boys tend to come and visit her a bit too often.

Min Ji doesn't show even a tad interest in the boys. I've asked her why and she just says she hasn't reached the age yet.

She says studying is her prime goal currently, I'm proud of her.

Her studies are well maintained, if she doesn't get an A, she'll get a B. She's never gotten close to a C before. NEVER!

You may say she's the most popular kid in her school. I supply Min Ji with all the things she needs. She never misuses them nor shows them off.

I have designer clothing shipped from America, my hometown. She's half America and half Korean. Her English is very fluent, as well as CHinese.

Siwon and I just finished shopping for more things for Rebecca.

We're holding hands.

Siwon turns to face me. " Babe~ How's the baby? " He said while glancing at my stomach

I touched it. " Good! "

" Umma! I want.. I want... " Min Ji pulled at my skirt.

I looked down. " Hmm? What do you want? "

" I want my little brother to be named... Named... " Min Ji got deep in thought.

Siwon laughed. " She's too kyeopta! "

I nodded. " Agreed. "

We were halfway home when Min Ji suddenly stopped in her tracks. " Choi Min Ha! Henry Choi Min Ha! "

I looked at her confused. " Bwoh? What Choi Min Ha? "

Min Ji looked at me. " Umma! I want my little brother to be named Henry Choi Min Ha! Chebal~ " She begged.

I looked at Siwon " Should we? "

Siwon thought for a few seconds then nodded. " Araso! We'll name him Henry Choi Min Ha! "

Min Ji jumped up and down in excitement. " Yay! "

Hearts_divider__PLZ_accounts__by_saku_ry

We arrived back at the bungalow. The mailbox was loaded with letters and ads.

Siwon took out all the letters and looked through them mumbling. " Junk, Junk, Junk, Junk, Love Letters To Min Ji, Love Letter To Min Ji, OMo!! "

I looked at Siwon. " What? "

Min Ji always received Love Letters from her admirers so it wasn't a surprise. " What is it appa? "

Siwon showed us the letter. Actually, it wasn't a letter... It was a... WEDDING INVITATION!

I looked at Siwon and we opened it. " Yoona is getting married!? "

We ran to the insides of the bungalow and pushed the door open. " SICA! DONGHAE! " I screamed.

END OF Tiffany's POV

pixel_rose_divider_by_chibidottmel-d48ci

 

Tiffany pushed open the door screaming. " Sica! Donghae! "

Jessica and Donghae ran to Tiffany. " What is it, Fany? "

Siwon appeared behind Tiffany. " Look at this! " He waved a letter.

Jessica and Donghae exchanged confused glances. " WHat is that? " Donghae asked.

Tiffany smiled. " A wedding invite! "

" To Yoona's wedding! " Siwon finished.

Jessica's eyes looked like they were buldging out. " Bwoh! " Jessica grabbed the letter and opened it.

Here's What The Invite Said :

Dear Old Friends,

How've You All Been? I Hope You're Doing Well, What I'm About To Say Is Unexpected. I'm getting married pretty soon. The wedding is on May, 12th.

I hope you can make it.

THE MARRIAGE OF

IM YOONA & KIM KIBUM

 

" Wow! Yoona's changed a lot. " Donghae said.

Tiffany nodded. " She's prettier. "

Jessica shrugged. " Probably kinder. "

Siwon laughed. " Can't believe she's finally getting married. Well, I'm going? How bout you guys? "

Tiffany nodded. " Me Too! Sica? Hae? "

HaeSica exchanged glances and nodded. " Yes... We're going too. "

Donghae and SiFany left the living room to their own rooms, leaving Jessica standing there deep in thought. * Congratulations, yoon! *

Jessica smiled suddenly, the door bell rang. She opened the door. " Yes? "

The post man handed her a letter. " Wedding Invite for you, ma'am. "

I thanked the postman and closed the door. * Another wedding invite. Of whom? *

There wasn't one wedding invte but TWO wedding invites. There're three now.

She opened the first one. * Woo Ri and Lee Min Ho? Waaa~ *

She opened the second one. * JB Oppa and Jiyeon!! *

Jesssica placed the invites back into their envelopes. * I'll tell the others next time. * Jessica placed it in her Gucci bag and decided to go on her laptop and do some work.

Author's Note: Oops~ Forgot to tell you guys that Jessica works at her father's office, Donghae's a teacher. Siwon's a model and Tiffany stopped her singing activities for a while as she's pregnant. She's been writing songs for her comeback stage.

When Jessica walked past the kitchen, she saw Min Ji trying to make something to eat.

Jessica walked up behind Min Ji. " Trying to make something, Min Ji? "

Min Ji jumped. " Yipe! You scared me, Ahjumma!! "

Jessica laughed. She bent down to Min Ji's height. " Just call me, Aunty Sica, Araso? "

Min Ji nodded. " Nae, Aunty Jessica. "

Jessica touched her head. " Want something to eat? I'll make it for you. "

Min Ji smiled and nodded. " Gamsahabnida, Aunty Jessica. " Min Ji climbed onto one of the kitchen chairs.

-

Jessica placed a bowl of macaroni and cheese in front of Min Ji. " Here you go, Min Ji! "

Min Ji screamed in happiness and hugged Jessica. " Gamsahabnida, Aunty Jessica! " She scooped big scoops and ate it happily.

" Call me when you're done. I can wash! " Jessica walked to her private room to do work.

-

AFTER 20 MINUTES

* I guess Min Ji should have finished by now. * Jessica checked her watch and walked to the kitchen.

When she arived at the kitchen she saw Min Ji was doing the dishes. " Min Ji-ah! What're you doing? I'll do it! "

Min Ji stopped Jessica. " No, AUnty! You cooked for me, Now I'll help you wash! "

Jessica smiled and hugged Min Ji. " You're sweet. No wonder you've got so many admirers. " Jessica giggled.

Min Ji smiled. " Gamsahabnida, Aunty! " She continued doing the dishes.

Jessica started walking back to her private work room. " Careful, okay? "

" NAE!!! "

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

How's This Chapter, Readers? It Took Me Over An Hour To Do This!

Hope You All Like It

JessYuLynn ♡

MeganSica

 

Tiffany: Cute Teddy~ I Love You!

Siwon: I'm That Teddy!

 

 

P.S. Min Ji's adopted.