Preperations

Life Inspired

Cameo(s) For This Chapter:

Random Korean Girl, I Named Her Lee Na Na, A Worker Of A Jewelry Shop.

The Girl In The Photo Is Going To Be Lee Na Na.

 

Donghae and Jessica walked into ' Tomei ' Jewelry store. A beautiful sales girl approached them.

The sales Girl bowed politely. " Annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Na Na ibnida! May i be of service? "

Jessica smiled back brightly. " Annyeonghaseyo~ Jessica Jung ibnida! Hmm.. We're interested in Wedding rings. "

Na Na nodded. " Ahh~ Engagement I see? Well, You two make a beautiful couple. Nice To meet you. I'm Lee Na Na. " Na Na held out her hand to shake Donghae's.

Donghae was dreaming so Jessica nudged him. Donghae shook her hand and bowed. " Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Donghae ibnida. "

Jessica smiled at Na Na. " You seem kind of young to be working here, Na Na. "

Na Na shrugged. " Molla~ I'm 23. You? "

Jessica smiled. " 22 This year. Unnie! "

Na Na giggled. " Dongsaeng. "

" Jessica! How's this ring? " Donghae called Jessica over.

Jessica and Na Na scooted over to Donghae.

Jessica nodded. " I like it. Na Na, Do you? "

Na Na smiled. " It's our latest line. It was specially made for wedding engagements. Would you like your names or initials ingraved? Or even a special message? " Na Na opened the " cabinet " and took out the rings.

Jessica nodded. " Yes, Please, Unnie! How about... " Jessica looked at Donghae..

" HaeSica Forever " Donghae and Jessica said together.

Na Na giggled. " You're both too cute! I'll add a heart at the end. "

Jessica gave Na Na her phone number and Na Na gave Jessica hers.

Jessica waved her iPhone4S " Give me a call when It's done Unnie! "

Na Na nodded. " I've got your measurements! It should be done by the end of this week. "

-

Donghae drove Jessica to a Bridal Shop. " Omoni, Ahboji and your parents should be there waiting for us right now. " Donghae said while opening the door of his White Mercedes for Jessica.

Jessica waved. " Yep! Their there. Oh No! "

Donghae looked at Jessica. " WHat? "

Jessica shook her head. " Aigoo~ Umma... She just had to choose that dress. "

Donghae shrugged and HaeSica walked into the Bridal Shop hand in hand.

" Soo Yeon-ah! Isn't this dress beautiful? " Mrs. Jung held up a Silk off shoulder dress.

Jessica shook her head. " No Way, Umma! Too Showy! "

After Hours and Hours of searching for the perfect dress, they finally found it.

Author's Note: Wait Until The Day Of The Wedding To See Their Outfits =)

Jessica wiped her sweaty forehead. " I'm so tired. "

Donghae opened the door of his car for Jessica. " Sleep in the car, Babe! We've got a long drive back to Seoul. "

Jessica fell asleep in Donghae's mid sentence.

Donghae kissed Jessica's lips softly. * I Love You, Baby! You'll soon be mine. * Donghae grabbed the seatbelt and helped her buckle it.

___________________________________________________

Two Updates In A Day~ ^^

Continue Supporting Me, Araso?

Hope I'm Not Getting Confusing =) 

I Was Using Chinese Just Now To Type So, My Words Are Coming Out Like This~

 

XoXo

MeganSica