Meet Up~

Life Inspired

All Of You May Be Wondering Why Yoona was liking Donghae in the previous chapter and not Siwon right?

Well, she changed to Donghae but it might be a matter of time before she changes back to Siwon again. Or she'll love Taecyeon again. Keep reading to find out

_______________________________________________________

Donghae and Jessica walked down the steps of the rooftop hand in hand since school was over. When they left the building a girl accidentaly bumped into them and she fell down.

" Ouch! Oh, Geosonghabnida! " The girl got up from the ground and bowed appologetically to Donghae and Jessica.

Jessica stopped the girl. The girl was scared of Jessica and started backing up a few steps. Jessica suddenly smiled and caused the girl to stare in awe. * Wahhh! Jinja Ibuda! * The girl thought Jessica was like a goddess, she bowed again. " Geosonghabnida. "

Jessica smiled again and held the girl's hand. " Annyeong. New student? "

The girl nodded. " N-Nae. M-May I K-know where is the P-principal's O-office? I need to R-register. " The girl stuttered.

Jessica smiled. " Stop stuttering! Am I that scary. " Jessica pouted.

The girl shook her head and her hands. " Annyio!! Annyio! It's just... I'm just nervous I guess. I'm Kim Hyo Jung but please call me Hyorin. Me and my step-sister are registering into this school. Her name's Kim Yoon Hye but she prefers to be called.. "

Donghae sighed. " Woo Ri! " Donghae finished.

Hyorin pointed at Donghae. " Yeah! She prefers to be called that! Do you guys know her? "

Jessica looked at Donghae and smiled at Hyorin. " Yes, we do know her. Maybe you'll recognize us when we intro ourselves? "

Hyorin nodded. " Araso! "

Jessica bowed. " Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jung Soo Yeon. Call me Jessica! "

Hyorin opened her eyes WIDEEEEE!!! " J-Je-Jess-Jessica UNNIE?! OMG!  I couldn't recognize you! OMG OMG OMG! You've changed.. Into a Goddess! " Hyorin complimented.

Jessica pouted. " Aww. C'mon, Hyorin! I'm just a year older than you! Don't make me sound old! You've changed too. Cuter! " Jessica whined and pinched Hyorin's cheeks.

Hyorin slapped Jessica's hand away and rubbed her cheek. " Ouch! Stop that! That hurt! "

Jessica pointed to Donghae. " This is Donghae. My boyfriend... " Jessica leaned into Hyorin's ear. " And Yoon Hye's ex-boyfriend. Is she over him yet. " Jessica whispered softly.

Hyorin shrugged. " She's younger than me by just a few months. " Hyorin sighed loudly. "  I hope she gets over him soon. "

Jessica nodded. " Me Too. C'mon. Me and Hae will take you to the principal's office. Hope you'll be in the same class as me. "

Donghae sighed. " Not me... " Donghae muttered to himself.

______________________________________________________

How's This Chapter?

Hope You Like It!

Random Idea =D

 

XoXo

MeganSica