Kidnapped After Performance

Life Inspired

Author's Note: Kinda Rated, But Not Really! As Informed, I Won't Be Able To Update Often Due To Low Grades.

 

It's The day of the performance, everyone is nervous but HaeSica are not as nervous as the others as they practiced majorly hard.

A student knocked on the dressing room door where all of the performers gathered. " Taeyeon, Leeteuk! You're First to go on! "

Taeyeon bowed. " Gamsahabnida, JiHoo Sunbae! "

JiHoo smiled. " Hwaiting! " He closed the door and they heard him walking away.

Yuri smiled. " Good Luck, ByunTaeng~ "

Jessica, tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri came in a group hug. " All The Best! " Jessica and Tiffany said together.

Everyone turned to LeeTeuk. " Good Luck, LeeTeuk Oppa/Hyung! " Then Turned To Taeyeon. " All The Best, Unnie/Noona! "

TaeTeuk bowed ." Gamsahbnida, Guys! We're going now. "

-

Sunny ran to the LED TV and switched on the TV so she could view their performance. Everyone was awed at their performance.

Sungmin pointed at the TV Screen. " Yah! Sun Babe! Is that really LeeTeuk? Have you got the wrong channel? "

Sunny shook her head. " Annyi! That's them alright. " Everyone was shocked at their performance because during the ending. LeeTeuk kissed Taeyeon on the lips and confessed.

" Kim Taeyeon! Saranghae! Will you be my girlfriend? " LeeTeuk said. The audience screamed some with glee, some with jealousy some with sadness.

Taeyeon stared in shock but nodded slowly eventually. " Nae, Oppa! " That set the audience in screams.

-

TaeTeuk walked back to the dressing room linking arms.

Sooyoung walked up to Taeyeon. " Yah! Pabo! " Sooyoung knocked Taeyeon on the head. " What's with the kiss, Oppa? " Sooyoung stared at Leeteuk.

LeeTeuk smiled. " I really do love Taeyeon. From the first sight. This was the perfect opportunity too. " LeeTeuk kissed Taeyeon on the forehead.

JiHoo opened the door again. " Seohyun, Kyuhyun! You're on next! "

Seohyun smiled awkwardly. " Gamsahabnida, SUnbae-nim! "

" Hwaiting Maknaes! " Everyone chorused.

-

Everyone gathered round the TV again watching SeoKyu's Performance.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun were singing Barbie Girl.

Hyoyeon jumped up and down. " Eeeee!! Maknae is just too Kyeopta! "

As Seohyun and Kyuhyun were already a couple, They made their performance very cute.

-

Soon, It was Jessica and Donghae's turn. Of course, Yoona received a phone call from Hyunseung to open the door. Hyunseung was currently flirting with the girls controlling the stage.

Yoona grinned. * Donghae! You'll Be Mine.. Very Soon! *

Jessica and Donghae walked onto the stage , The audience cheered wildly.

Their song ' Nagging ' by IU and Seulong went perfectly fine but now they had to sing the ending song ' Give Me A Smile '

Donghae Is BLUE, Jessica is PINK , Yoona Is PURPLE

 

keurae useobwah haengbo-gi o-ge
keurae useobwah sarangdo nae pume an-gi-ke
jeo haneul byeolcheoreom ma-nheun kkumdeuldo

keurae i-reona jujeo anjjima
keurae i-reona harue han geo-reumirado
neurin geo-reumdo kwaehn-chanheul keoya

naye nune nun-mul koyeo-ol ttae
naye bo-re nun-mul heureul ttae-myeon
keuge sori jilleo seulpeumdo
nolla domang-chil-keoya

naye gaseum muneojyeo naeril ttae
naye gaseumi shirike apa ol ttae-myeon
keuge useo hyima-ngi nal chajeul su itke

ijen gwaehn-chanha useul su isseo
ijen gwaehn-chanha neowah hamkke hal su it-damyeon
himi deul ttaen shwii-yeo-kamyeon dwehnikka

jo-geum nopado neomeul su isseo
apeul ma-gado jamshi do-ra-kamyeon dwehnikka
cheoltae keu jarie meomchujineun ma

They were singing fine when suddenly, Jessica's mic wasn't functioning anymore suddenly, They heard another presence singing.

It Was Yoona! Donghae had no choice but to continue singing. Jessica felt hurt, she was close to tears but fought back instead she just stood there watching them sing.

naye nune nun-mul goyeo-ol ttae
naye bo-re nun-mul heureul ttae-myeon
keuge sori jilleo seulpeumdo
nolla domang-chil-keoya oohh...

naye gaseum muneojyeo naeril ttae
naye gaseumi shirike apa ol ttae-myeon
keuge useo hyimangi nal chajeul su itke
tu pal hwahlchag pyeogo

neomeo jil su isseo keugeon shilpae-ga aniya
hu-rhul teo-reonae ul-ko it-jineun a-nha
i-reonaseo tashi ttwiiyeo gamyeon dwehnikka

kakkeum sarange utgido ha-go
kakkeum sarange ul-gido haedo
keureon modeun geo-shi
nareul kang-ha-ge hal tenikka ohh...


kakkeum sarange jeonbureul keol-go
kakkeum sarange huhwehreul handa-go haedo
nan gwaehn-chanha naneun oneuldo kkumeul kkumyeo - Everyone

keoril naseol keoya

Everyone applauded. YoonaHae bowed and smiled. When Donghae turned to face Jessica, she wasn't standing behind him anymore. He ran to the back of the stage while Yoona went to the control room.

-

In the control room, Yoona saw how Hyunseung managed to make the girls leave the controls for him. He ed each and everyone of them. There were two beautiful girls with an S-Line Figure so Yoona expected he must've enjoyed himself.

When Yoona walked in. She saw him ing a popular girl, * Probably another one of those control girls *

Hyunseung turned and saw Yoona and smirked. " Hey Yoona! "

Yoona stared in shock who was the girl he was ing when she walked in. " Hyuna Unnie! "

Hyunseung turned to look at Hyuna. " Oh! You know her, Yoongie? Man, She's hot! "

Hyuna walked to Yoona. " Hey Yoona! You know Hyunseung oppa? He's hot. Can I have him? " Hyuna bit Hyunseung's ear.

Hyunseung turned to Hyuna. " Later, Babe! " He whispered to her ear but loud enough for Yoona to hear.

Yoona was shocked her best friend Hyuna could do this. " Hyuna! Wh-Wh-What happened here? "

Hyuna tossed her hair. " Aish! Oppa here, was ing YeEun Unnie and Jiyeon unnie when I walked in then he just grabbed me and trapped me then started kissing me and pulling off my clothes. He's good! Can I have him, Unnie? Chebal!!! "

Yoona hung . " He's just my oppa! You can have him. But, Oppa! We need to talk... In private! "

Hyunseung shrugged. " Araso! Babe, Leave us for a moment. We'll have fun later. " He kissed Hyuna passionately then Hyuna sashayed out of the control room.

Yoona eyed YeEun and Jiyeon sitting on the floor half but unconscious. " Oppa! Jinja Gomawo for earlier! But, Donghae hasn't fallen for me yet! What're you going to do? "

Hyunseung smirked. " Just Wait, Yoon! " He cupped my face. " I'll make you marry Donghae! " Hyunseung kissed Yoona's neck leaving a red mark there then walked out of the control room.

Yoona saw Hyuna kissing Hyunseung again right outside of the control room. * Man! That's...Wow! *

Yoona turned to look at the table next to her and she saw a note there.

The Note Read :

Dear Yoona,

I'm Going To Kidnap Jessica very soon. You! Just prepare for the wedding! You will marry Donghae!

Also, Hyuna's your bestfriend? Cool, I can see her more. She's hot! Thanks Again!

From,

Hyunseung

Yoona crumpled the note and put it in her jacket pocket.

-

Donghae ran around the entire school in search of Jessica but couldn't find her.

He went to the rooftop and saw her standing there. He hugged her from behind. " Jagi!I've been looking everywhere for you! "

Jessica didn't answer.

Donghae turned Jessica around to face him. * She was crying * Donghae wiped her tears off. " Don't cry! Why're you crying? Singing with Yoona meant nothing to me, Babe! You're always first for me! "

Jessica looked up to face him. " Jinja? "

Donghae nodded. " Jinja! " Jessica hugged him.

-

Jessica decided to walk back home, Donghae had to go buy groceries for his mother so he couldn't walk her home.

Just several blocks away from her home. Her car suddenly pulled up behind her.

Jessica saw that the man was wearing a cloth to cover his bottom half on his face. The man covered with a handkerchief and pulled her into the car.

Jessica was unconscious. But she stayed wake long enough to hear the man's conversation on the phone.

" Yoon! I've got her! "

" Good Job, Hyunseung Oppa! You know what to do. " Jessica heard that and fell unconscious.

____________________________________

This Is A Very Long Chapter!

Hope Not Too Confusing~

2Hyun <3

I've Updated Earlier, It's In The Evening Now, Not Night =))

The Main Image Was The Position 2Hyun Was In When Yoona Walked In.

 

XoXo

Admin JessYuLynn ♡

MeganSica