On The Way To JeJuDo~

Life Inspired

HaeSica and SiFany arrived at Incheon airport. As they were on holiday for the rest of the month, they decided they would spend their vacation and honeymoon in Jejudo Island. They were graduating the following month too.

The driver helped SiFany and HaeSica's luggage out of the car boot.

Donghae was carrying a custom-made Super Junior luggage, Jessica pulling a Domo Kun luggage behind her and SiFany sharing a blue Hello kitty luggage.

While waiting for their flight call, they bought some smoothies. Tiffany has cream on hers so she picked some with her finger and placed it on Siwon's nose.

Tiffany giggled and grabbed some tissue for Siwon.

== Ding Dong~ May All Passengers Boarding The Plane To JeJuDo Island Begin Entering Gate 18! Please Begin Boarding The Plane To JeJuDo Island At gate 18! Thank You! Ding Dong~ ==

Jessica and Tiffany pulled their husbands to the flight entrance. Jessica showed the flight attendants their tickets.

A beautiful air stewardess named Jenny showed them their seats. * Good thing Donghae's married to me now or he'll be checking her out. * Jessica thought while glancing at Donghae.

Jenny looked at Donghae dreamily. Jessica shot her an icy stare but Jenny ignored it.

Jenny smiled at Donghae whom had on his beats earphones. " Annyeonghaseyo~ Kim Jenny ibnida~ Is there anything I can be help of? "

Donghae looked at her then shook his head. " No thanks. "

Jessica turned to Donghae sitting beside her. " Jagi~ What're you listening to? "

Donghae smiled. " When I Can't Sing by SE7EN, Jagi! Do you want to listen? " Donghae said while taking off his headphones.

Jessica nodded. " Nae. Gomawo, Hubby~ "

When Jessica said hubby she turned to look at Jenny and saw her dumbfounded. " Oh! Jenny! This is my husband~ Lee Donghae. "

Jenny forced a smile. " Ah~ Nae! If there's anything. Please call on me. " Jenny walked away.

Jessica giggled. " Haha! Donghae, did you see she was totally trying to hit on you!? "

Donghae nodded and kissed Jessica's forehead. " Yes, but I only have eyes for you, babe! "

Jessica smiled and kissed Donghae's cheek. " Me too! "

-

After a 4 hour flight to Jejudo, they finally reached their destination.

They grabbed a taxi to Hotel Paradise.

HaeSica had room 143 while SiFany had room 140.

Jessica went to have a bath while Donghae took a rest. By the time Jessica came out of the bathroom, Tiffany and Siwon were in their room waiting to go out.

Jessica grabbed a towel and dried her long now brunette hair. " You guys want to go out already? Aren't you tired at all, Fany? "

Tiffany shook her head. " Annyio! I want to see this place. Looks nice... and Romantic. "

Donghae woke up at that time. " Let's go to the beach then. It'll be sunset by the time we get there. Let's go! "

Jessica pulled on a pair of shorts and a Domo Kun T-Shirt.  " Okay! Let's go! "

-

They walked instead of riding a cab. By the time they reached exactly to DOnghae's calculations, it was sunset time.

Since Jessica and Tiffany made the mistake of wearing high heels their feet hurt from all the walking.

JeTi took off their high heels and walked on the sand bare foot.

Tiffany swooned. " How romantic! "

Siwon nodded. " Nae~ "

Tiffany turned to Siwon then Siwon planted a kiss on her.

Jessica smiled at the adorable couple.

Donghae kissed Jessica on the lips.

-----------------------------------

New Update!

 

XoXo

MeganSica