Warning Alert!

Life Inspired

Like The Poster? I'll Be Using It For The Rest Of The Chapters =)

Thanks Roseclear From ✧ Celestial Sky Poster Shop ✧!

Request From Her, she said she struggled with this.

__________________________________________________

The next day at Seoul University. Hyorin and Woo Ri were studying in the same class as Jessica and the others.

Professor Jung walked into the classroom carrying some books. " Class! Today, we've got two New Students! " She said as she set down the books. She looked at Hyorin and Woo Ri " Girls, Please introduce yourselves. " Professor Jung said with a smile.

Hyorin bowed. " Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Hyo Jung ibnida! Please call me Hyorin. " Hyorin looked at Woo Ri and saw Woo Ri staring at Donghae sitting with Jessica and Yoona was glaring at them.

Hyorin nudged Woo Ri and Woo Ri looked at her sister confused then she snapped back into reality when Hyorin snarled at her. " Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Yoon-Hye ibnida. Call me Woo Ri. " Woo Ri bowed. 

Professor Jung smiled. " You're both sisters? " 

Hyorin nodded. " Nae.. Step Sisters. " 

Professor Jung nodded. " Ahhh... Araso, Please take a seat next to Jessica and Donghae, girls. " Professor Jung opened her book to start with the lessons.

Professor Jung crossed her arms. " Woo Ri and Hyorin... You will be paired to sing together in the performance. Jessica, fill them in later. You girls may decide whether you would like to sing seperately or together. " 

Woo Ri reached up her hand. " Professor, I can't... Sing... " 

Professor Jung pouted. " Aigoo... Don't worry, Woo Ri! I'll have Professor Park teach you. " With that Woo Ri smiled a bit.

When class ended. Donghae went out to get something to drink. Jessica and Yoona were the only ones left in the classroom. Yoona thought this was a good opportunity. 

Yoona walked up to Jessica leaning against a table. 

 

Jessica looked up from her novel. " What? "

Yoona smirked. Yoona leaned in closer to Jessica. " I'm warning you, Jung Soo Yeon.. Stay Away From My Man! ' Yoona ggritted her teeth. 

Jessica laughed then she glared at Yoona with her ice princess glare. " You're Man? " She emphasized the word You're like Yoona was vulgar. 

Yoona nodded then smirked again. " yes, My Man! " When Yoona said 'My' Jessica gave her a hard slap on the face. 

Jessica's eyes said: I'm going to kill you Im Yoona! 

Yoona touched her cheek where Jessica slapped her then she laughed. 

Jessica rolled her eyes. " Who do you think you are, Peasant? Telling me what to do.. Donghae doesn't even love you. ' 

Yoona crossed her arms accross her chest. " Hah! Right... Like He Loves YOU! I'm warning you Jung Soo yeon, stay away from my man and maybe I'll forgive you for taking him. " 

Jessica shook her head. " What a loser you are... " 

Yoona glared at Jessica.. " Bwoh! What.. What did you just say? L-Loser? " Yoona was going to give Jessica a hard slap when Jessica grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm to her back and pushed it. 

Yoona screamed. " Ouch! Let go!!! " 

Jessica let go of her arm. " Hah! If you think I'm going to be scared at you, ! Then you better go to the hospital cause you're suffering from craziness and illlusions overload. " Jessica sashayed out of the classroom searching for Donghae. 

YOONA'S POV

i grabbed my arm as it hurt like crazy. My phone rang again. 

I checked the caller ID, it was Hyunseung. " yuhbohseiyo? "

" Did it work, Yoona? Is she going to let go of Donghae/ " Hyunseung said.

I shook my head. " Nope... I warned her but... Oppa, What're we going to do? "

" Just leave it to me, Yoona! " Hyunseung said. 

" Araso... " I hung up. 

* Jessica Jung, i warned you.. Now, You'll feel the pain! * I snickered then left the classroom. 

END OF YOONA'S POV

What Yoona didn't know was, Tiffany heard her conversation on the phone. Now, Tiffany was going to warn Jessica. 

_____________________________________________________

 

How's This Chapter? =D

No time To Edit A Photo. Taking The Old One =)

 

XoXo

MeganSica