Discussing Marriage~

Life Inspired

Author's Note: Currently Suffering From Vocal Problems, Vocal Classes Have

Been Put On Hold For A While. So, More Time To Update ^^

 

Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri rode in Jessica's Family Limousine to a new mall outside of Seoul.

They stood at the entrance staring in awe of the center zone. " Wahhh! Jinja Ibuda~ "

Yuri noticed some guys checking out her S-Line figure so she pulled Tiffany. " C'mon Guys! We're not gonna get anything done by just standing here and have guys staring at us. "

Taeyeon giggled. " Kaja! "

TaeNy and YulSic were shopping together when they walked past a Gucci shop.

Tiffany was ecstatic. " Eee! They've got the latest line " Tiffany fled into the shop gleefully.

Taeyeon and Yuri tutted. " C'mon, Jessica! Let's shop without this Kid! Jessica? " They turned their heads looking for Jessica and they found her staring into the shop window at Elle Girl.

" Look at that darling outfit. Be Right Back Girls! " Jessica fled into the shop.

Yuri sighed. " What do we do now, Taeng? Taengoo? Where'd you go? "

Taeyeon was screaming. " I saw a girl walking out of that shop " Nice Day " with a toy Pea! I'm going! " Taeyeon almost flew.

Yuri stared at the ground and saw some guys looking at her. * Aish! Guess I'll have to flirt with them. I like that guy in the purple hoodie. Looks cute! *

After 30 Minutes, Taeyeon came back with 3 Bags full of her Toy Peas, Jessica with a pink mini skirt, Tiffany with 2 Latest Gucci Bags and Yuri with a boy she liked : Choi Minho.

Jessica got annoyed that she couldn't have any alone time with her friends. " Yah! Kwon Yul! Get rid of your new boyfriend. I've got to hurry up! Yoon Hye's coming back! "

Tiffany's eyes looked like they were going to fall out of her head. " Omo! Yoon Hye! She's coming back? No wonder you're shopping! "

Jessica laughed. " Yoon Hye's trying to set up her friend Jiyeon with Jaebum Oppa! Also, I'm meeting Donghae oppa after this. "

Yuri pouted. " Araso! Annyeong, Oppa! "

After almost 3 hours of shopping, Jessica bought all the stuff she needed. They arrived back home with 10 minutes for Jessica to get to Starbucks Coffee to meet Donghae.

* Aish! 10 Minutes! Gotta rush! * Jessica checked her watch and ran to Starbucks just 2 blocks from her house.

Jessica pushed open the door setting of a bell ringing alerting workers a customer just entered. She saw Donghae sitting at a table having his back faced her. She snuck up behind him and kissed his cheek.

Donghae turned around. " You're here? " Donghae checked his watch. " 5 Minutes late. " He said while tapping his watch.

Jessica pouted. " Mian. " Jessica put down her bag across the table from Donghae. " Okay, Umma wants us to discuss our marriage. "

Donghae did his aegyo. " Aish! Waeyo? Are you even ready for it, Babe? "

Jessica shrugged. " I am if you are.. "

Donghae sighed. " Fine... I'll do it. Will you? "

Jessica nodded.

Donghae smiled. " Assa! Alright, First, We've got to buy our wedding rings, After we've got to book the wedding hall, Then we have to buy our wedding outfits. "

Jessica sighed. " Too much to do... "

Donghae nodded in agreement. " Yes.. I agree. Omoni wants us to marry on 15th Of May. Sunny's birthday. "

Jessica was too shocked. " Bwoh?! SO soon? Andwae! Too much to do, So little time. Oh! I forgot! Yoon Hye's coming back to Korea tomorrow. For a visit. She's bringing along a friend, Park Jiyeon and her new boyfriend, Lee Min Ho. "

Donghae was deep in thought. * Jiyeon? Park Jiyeon? Where've I heard that name before? *

Jessica waved her hand infront of Donghae. " Jagiyaa? Are you there? "

Donghae snapped back. " Jiyeon? As in.. Rian? "

Jessica nodded. " Apparently she's an idol like us. But she does acting. Her acting name's usually Rian. So, Yoon Hye calls her Rian usually but to scold her, She calls her Jiyeon. " Jessica giggled.

Donghae got up from his seat. Jessica looked up at him. " Where're you going? "

Donghae grabbed Jessica's wrist. " Kaja! We've got to pick our rings! "

Jessica smiled. " Araso! "

_________________________________________________________________

Lalalala~

26th Chapter, If you remove the Non Chapters and just announcements, It's actually 24 Chapters =))

Thanks For Supporting Me, Readers!

Please continue subscribing and leaving comments. It motivates me.

Recently, My voice hasn't been what it seems anymore. Vocal classes have been put on hold for a while so I might update more regularly. I can't reach high notes like before anymore. /.\

XoXo

MeganSica

P.S. Inform Me Which parts I'm confusing in. I'll change =)