You're Back, Oppa!

Life Inspired

Donghae and Jessica walked to class. Jessica was deep in thought, Trying her best to forget what happened the other night. She was trying to keep her busy by clouding her thoughts.

Jessica changed into a mini dress with Pink Flats. HaeSica walked to Homeroom ( Their Next Class Together ) there was a new student. Everybody was hovering around him.

" OMG! He's So Hot!!! " A girl screamed.

" Oppa! I love you! "

" Oppa, Will you marry me! "

" Back off! He's mine! "

" He's my future husband! Back Off, Girls! "

Jessica looked at Donghae, Donghae shrugged. * What's with these girls. Who is this guy? * Jessica thought to herself.

Suddenly, Tiffany ran out of no where.

Tiffany grabbed Jessica's arm. " Unnie! Have you seen the new guy? He's so COOL! "

Siwon pouted. " What about me, Tiff? "

Tiffany kissed Siwon. " You're Cooler! "

Jessica nodded at Tiffany. " Well, I've heard of him.. and the other banshees but. I haven't SEEN him. But, He's impossible cooler than Hae Oppa! " Jessica hugged Donghae.

Yuri screamed at the girls. " Move! Out of the way! Make way. I want to see who the guy is too! " Yuri's elbows nudged people out of the way.

Yuri appeared out of the girls dragging a handsome guy behind her. " Girls.. Meet.. " Yuri started.

Jessica stared in awe. " Jaebeom Oppa!!! " Jessica rushed at Jay and hugged him.

Donghae stood there frozen. * What's going on here? Why's my Sica hugging a stranger? *

All the girls around were shocked.

Jay hugged Jessica back. " Hey! How's my SicaChu? " Jay ruffled Jessica's blonde hair.

Jessica screamed. " Aish! Oppa! NOT MY HAIR! "

Tiffany stared at Jessica. " Jung Soo Yeon. We need an explanation! NOW! "

Jessica smiled broadly. " Guys! I want you all to meet, my " brother ", Park Jaebeom, better known as Jay Park! We met when we were just kids. Oppa is an awesome dancer. A Natural B-Boy. He's the leader of 2PM. But he's been going solo for a while. "

Jay smiled and waved. " Yo, guys. My Jessica here is always the best. " Jay hugged Jessica tighter.

Donghae clenched his fist. * HIS SicaChu? Jessica Jung! AM I INVINCIBLE? *

Jessica looked at Donghae and saw his clenched fist and immediately introduced Donghae. " Oppa! I'd like you to meet, Donghae, My boyfriend! "

Jay's face fell. " Oh. Jinja? Congratulations, Man! Sica here's a great catch. Good luck. "  * Damn! She's got a boyfriend already. *

Jay eyed Jessica and whispered. " Sica, Let's go out to the garden. I've got something to tell you. "

Jessica nodded slowly. " Araso... "

JaySica walked to the garden.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

* I can sense this guy here likes my Sica! *

I noticed Jay was eyeing Jessica asking to go out. So I followed them.

When I followed a bunch of girls suddenly swarmed around me.

" Oppa! Saranghae! "

" Oppa! Why are you with Unnie? Aren't We Better? "

" Oppa, You're my future husband! "

" Oppa, Will you marry me? "

" Who's your first love, Oppa? "

I was stopped. So, When the girls finally left. I walked to the garden.  * I hope I didn't miss anything. *

* * I now hoped I had missed this. Cause Jay was kissing Jessica. I was so angry. I went to punch a nearby wall.

END OF DONGHAE'S POV

 

JESSICA'S POV

Oppa was asking me to follow him to the garden. So i did.

When we were walking to the garden, Jay suddenly stopped.

" Oppa! Why did you ask me to come out? " I asked tilting my head slightly to the side.

" Jessica, I've something to tell you. Come to the garden. Hurry. " Jay ran to the garden so I ran after.

When we reached the garden, I was huffing and puffing. When I finally caught my breath I asked Oppa what was it.

I smiled. " Okay, Oppa. What is it? "

Oppa didn't answer.

" Oppa. Are you - "

" Jessica Jung I like you! " Oppa confessed.

I opened my mouth wide hanging in an O shape. " Op-Op-Oppa! What did you say? You-You like me? "

" Since the first day I met you. I never stopped. Not even for a second. Jessica, Are you willing to accept me? "

" I -I - " I couldn't get a chance to answer because Oppa kissed me.

I tried fighting back but he pinned me against a wall. Suddenly, I heard someone punch a wall. I look to the side and I saw Donghae oppa. His hand was bleeding.

I managed to push Oppa away and slap him. " What are you doing"  I screamed and stomped to where Donghae was standing.

" Jessica Jung I love you! Please. Can't you accept me? " Oppa pleaded.

I didn't turn around. " Mianhe, Oppa. But, I only love Donghae oppa! Nobody else. " I turned my head a bit to face the back. " I only love you as a brother, oppa. Nothing more. Mianhe! " I walked to where DOnghae was standing furiously. I left a heartbroken Jay Park sitting on the grass wanting to cry but too man enough to do it.

I ran to Donghae and pulled him into a kiss. Donghae saw it was me and kissed me furiously. * He's never kissed me this way before. I sort of like it. But, I better get him off before he gets carried away. * I gently pushed Donghae away and shook my head.

Donghae smiled. " i knew you would only love me. "

I smiled. " Forever and always. "

We walked hand in hand back to class.

__________________________________________________

I finally updated. This idea just popped into my brain because I was watching a reality show of matchmaking for 9PM. JaySica, WooFany etc etc.

Seriously awesome.

How's this chapter?

I edited the poster if you're wondering. Not a very good job. But I'll try to improve =D

 

XoXo

MeganSica

 

P.S. Subscribers, Please come back ><