Friends Forever

Life Inspired

After Classes. It was lunch Period. Donghae and Jessica held hands to the lunch room. It was mash potatoes with Chicken today so Jessica ordered a lot of Mash Potatoes.

Donghae just asked for a simple salad. HaeSica walked to their usual table while holding their lunch trays.

Jessica was going to scoop up her mash potatoes into when suddenly Tiffany crept up from behind and... " BOO "

Jessica jumped. The spoon with some mash potato flying out of her hand.

Tiffany bit her finger. " Oops. Mianhe, unnie! " Tiffany sat down next to Jessica. Tiffany grabbed at some of Jessica's mashed potatoes and Donghae's salad. Jessica slapped her hand away. " Stop it! "

Tiffany withdrew her hand immediately. " Aish! Mianhe, Unnie. "

Jessica looked at Tiffany. " Okay. Why don't you have your own lunch, Fany? "

Tiffany looked down. " I left my purse at home. " Tiffany looked at Jessica with puppy eyes. " Treat me, Unnie! "

Jessica shook her head and wagged her finger. " No can do, Fany! " Tiffany pouted and looked at Donghae.

Donghae looked at Jessica for help. " Woah Woah Woah! Tiffany, Don't look at me that way. I Am NOT treating you. Where's hyung? He's supposed to be responsible for you. Not US! " Donghae looked left and right for Siwon but couldn't find him so he continued eating his salad.

Tiffany pouted. " Oppa's with some Girl!  He's tutoring some girl named Yoona. She better not try to hook up with my oppa! " Tiffany said the word ' Girl ' like it was vulgar.

Jessica patted Tiffany on the back. " Don't worry, Tiffany! No girl can be better than you, If I know Siwon oppa, He only has eyes for you . " Jessica smiled.

Tiffany smiled her eye smile. " Gomawo, Sica unnie. " Tiffany touched her tummy, A rumble sound came out of her stomach. 

Jessica giggled. " I'll feed you. Araso? "

Tiffany nodded eagerly. Jessica got up and walked to the counter to buy food.

While Jessica was gone, Tiffany kept looking at Donghae. Because Tiffany kept looking at Donghae, it made him uncomfortable.

Donghae finally couldn't bare it anymore. " Okay. What is it, Tiffany Noona? " Donghae put down his fork.

Tiffany stopped staring. " Oppa! Do you love, unnie? " Tiffany placed her chin into her hands.

Donghae stared at Tiffany. " Seriously, Noona. Why would you ask that stupid question. Obviously I love her! "

Tiffany glared at Donghae. " How much? "

Donghae stretched his arms! " ThiSSSSSSSS... MUCH! " He dragged the ' This '

Tiffany looked satisfied. " Araso! Oh! Unnie's coming back! " Tiffany jumped up and down at the sight of food.

Jessica walked to their table. * Look at Tiffany jumping up and down. Aish! That Dongsaeng of mine. *

Jessica put down the tray of food infront of Tiffany. * Tiffany  looks happy. Glad you like it, 'Saeng. Cause it wasn't cheap. *

Tiffany gobbled the food down. " Slow down, Tiffany. " Siwon suddenly appeared out of no where.

Tiffany jumped up from her seat. " Oppa! You're finally here! I've been starving. Thank god Unnie came to my rescue. " Tiffany hugged Jessica. " When I need you, oppa. You're never around! Thanks, Unnie. You're my savour. " Tiffany hugged Jessica tighter.

Jessica struggled out of Tiffany's tight hug. " Tiffany! I! Can't! Breaathhhh!  " Jessica struggled on the last word.

Tiffany immediately let go. " Oops... Mianhe, Unnie! " Jessica laughed.

Donghae crossed his arms. * Yep, They're true friends alright. * 

Siwon looked at Donghae. Both sharing the same thoughts.

Soon, It was time they all went home.

_________________________________________

I Finally Thought Of Another New Idea!

Like My Poster? I'm Trying My Best To Improve. Hope This One's Better Than The Previous.

I Personally Like The Foreword POster. =D

Please Subscribe and Comment! =D

 

XoXo

MeganSica

 

P.S. We've Got A New Co-Author, But She's Not Really Online. So, I'm trying to update in her place. Her name's HaeSicaOmona