We Meet Again~

Life Inspired

Mianhe For The Skip ><

____________________________________

After School, Donghae took his bicycle and cycled to ' Rest n Eat Cafe ' to meet Woo Ri.

Donghae propped his bicycle against the wall and walked into the cafe. Woo Ri was already sitting there waiting.

Woo Ri's head popped up. " Annyeong oppa. You came after all. Take a seat! " Woo Ri said while taking a seat on her own.

Donghae nodded and sat in front of Woo Ri. " What do you want, Noona? " * Mianhe, Woo Ri-ah. I have to call you this to stop you from liking me. *

* Noona?! * Woo Ri almost dropped the cup of tea she was drinking. " Uh..Right... Why Can't We Start Over, Oppa? "

* I was afraid of this! * Donghae ordered a Chocolate smoothie. " I already said it was because you're an actress while I'm an idol! What else do you want? " Donghae flung his arms around exagerating.

* It can't possibly be just because of our work *. " Are you afraid of rumors? Don't worry I'll - " Woo Ri couldn't finish her sentence because Donghae cut her off.

" Don't! Cause I'm not coming back to you. LIKE I SAID! I've fallen for someone else! " Donghae got up from his seat and walked briskly to the door.  * I can't possibly be actually falling for Jessica am I? * Donghae took his bike and cycled off.

* Alright, Oppa.. If that's what you want. Annyeong... * Woo Ri thought to herself and a tear flowed down her face, she quickly rubbed it away and walk out of the cafe.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

As I walked out of the cafe, I noticed some girls staring at me but I ignored them. I knew I would forget Woo Ri one day but... I didn't know I would fall for another girl just two months after our break up. I grabbed my bicycle and cycled back home. Thoughts kept running through my mind. * Would I regret not starting over with her? Would I really end up with Jessica one day? Do I really have a crush on her? Why am I so confused? *

I was afraid I would regret this so I took out my phone and messaged Woo Ri. Noona, I'll think about it.... Give me sometime. Just as I was about to press send. Woo Ri sent me a message : Araso, Oppa. Forget I ever asked you. Annyeong. ="]  Unusually, I answered back : Let's Still Remain Close Friends. Araso? =) . She texted me back : Nae =D

* Now to figure out do I really love Jessica. * Donghae took out his Galaxy S II and  searched the internet for Jessica's photo online and when he saw her face his heart started beating faster. * I'm really falling for her. Mianhe, Woo Ri-ah. *

END OF DONGHAE'S POV

______________________________________________________

 

How's This SHORT Chapter? I was able to update tonight after all.

Maybe update one more then I've got to get to bed.

 

XoXo

MeganSica