Getting To Know Your School

Life Inspired

Jessica walked into the Principal's office. She knocked on a large door she heard a voice inside call " Come In! " So she entered.

The Principal turned around from the window. " You must be Jessica Jung right? Please take a seat. I'm Mr. Hwang. My daughter is Tiffany Hwang. She studies here. Maybe you'll see her around. "

Jessica bows " Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Hwang. Yes, I'm Jessica Jung. Jinja? Then I hope to make friends with her " Jessica smiled brightly at Mr. Hwang and took a seat.

" Now, let's see. According to your paperwork and the form you filled. Your father is Mr. Jung, The CEO Of Jung Enterprises, Am I Correct? " Mr. Hwang said as he shuffled the pages of Jessica's paperwork.

" En~ That's Correct " Jessica pressed her upper lip on her lower lip nervously.

" Ahh~ Mr. Jung is a very good friend of mine. I know Krystal very well too. Well, Jessica. I may call you Jessica right? I'll have Ms. Kim TaeYeon show you around the university. " Mr. Hwang said as he ask Soo Gyu to call a student named TaeYeon to the principal's office.

" Yes, You May. Oh, Araso! " Jessica answered nervously.

There came a knock on the door. Mr. Hwang ask the person whom knocked on the door to come in.

" Jessica, Meet TaeYeon. TaeYeon, Meet Jessica. Taeyeon, I hope you will show Jessica around the school. Get her some friends too. " Mr. Hwang introduced them then TaeSica left the principal's office beginning their tour of the school.

Jessica and Taeyeon walk to the cafeteria, it was lunch period at that time so they ate first. Jessica was lining up to buy some food.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: You May Be Wondering Why Jessica Isn't Acting Spoiled Or Proud, Well, She Only Acts That Way Sometimes Or When Necessary.

Jessica bought some Kim Chi while Taeyeon bought some Mushroom Soup. Jessica was walking in front of Taeyeon so obviously the ByunTaeng was enjoying the view from behind. Hahax xD Suddenly, Jessica tripped and sent her Kim Chi platter flying. And Almost Landing On Tiffany Hwang's lap.

" OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Tiffany Screamed as some of the Kim Chi splatted on her new dress and some hitting her J.ESTINA Handbag.

" Oh No! Jessica! What Have You Done! " Taeyeon ran over to Tiffany with a napkin at the end of her dress. The ByunTaeng mind started running wild..

* Ugh! I'm Itching To Check Out Her !!! * ByunTaeng's hand wasn't removed from the end of Tiffany's dress.

" Oh No! Tiffany Unnie! Gwenchana? " A girl with an S Line figure came running to Tiffany.

" I'm fine, Yuri. Don't worry. Don't worry Taeyeon. and.. ByunTaeng, Get Your Hand Of Me! " Tiffany's scream snapped Taeyeon back to reality.

" Oh, Mianhe, Fany. " Taeyeon blushed.

" Geosonghabnida! Geosonghabnida! " Jessica appologized to Tiffany bowing repeatedly.

" It's okay. Taeng, Who's this? " Tiffany asked Taeyeon to introduce Jessica.

" Oh Right! Tiffany, This is Jessica. I don't know much about her but apparently your father is very close with her father. " Taeyeon shrugged.

" Oh.. I See~ Well, Nice to meet you, Jessica! I hope we can be good friends. " Tiffany extended her hand. Jessica shaked her hand . " Me too. Sorry 'bout your dress though. "

" Don't worry. It can be washed off. I've got an extra dress in the girl's locker room. " Tiffany flashed her eye smile.

The bell rang signaling that Lunch Period was over. It was time to go back to classes. Everyone rushed out of the lunch room and ran to their classes.

" We'll Have To Continue Our Tour Later, Sica. I've Got Chemistry now. You? " Taeyeon held out her timetable.

" Araso. I've got Vocals 101 right now. With Professor Park Shin Hye . Later I've Got Dancing Training With Professor Jung Yun Soo. " Jessica said. " Well, I better go now. Annyeong. "

__________________________________________________________________________

 

*Yawn* So Sleepy. It's Almost Midnight Over Here. I've Updated 3 Times Today.

Hope Readers Like It.

 

P.S. Hiring Co-Authors Remember.

 

XoXo

MeganSica