You've Changed!

Life Inspired

The next day, Jessica had no more face to look at Donghae. When Donghae arrived at her house in his Mercedes. She kept looking down all through the drive to Seoul University. Jessica wasn't even dressing like her usual self anymore. She had on a normal White Tee with the lettering " Girls' Generation " On it. She was wearing long jeans and her normal pair of Converse, what scared Donghae the most when he saw her was that she was carrying a SCHOOL BAG. Not a Handbag but a School Bag!

When they arrived at school, Jessica refused to even hold hands with Donghae. When some girls saw them, they started whispering.

" Omo! Did they fight? Why do they look so glum? " a girl said.

" Probably! I knew my future husband wouldn't cheat on me for long. " Another girl said with a smirk.

When Jessica heard this she turned to look at Donghae but when she turned she saw Donghae was staring worriedly at her so she turned her head back again.

Donghae pulled Jessica to the library. " Jessica. What's wrong with you? " Donghae whispered softly to her as they were in the library.

Jessica shook her head and let her head drop down again. " Nothing. "

Donghae pulled her face up but Jessica was traumatized from the other day. So she opened her eyes majorly wide and bit Donghae's arm.

Donghae withdrew his arm immediately aware of Jessica shaking with fright. He took Jessica out of the library and held her tightly. " Calm down, Jessica. You're shaking too much. "

Jessica was still shaking from fright. She was too traumatized of the other night. " Donghae.. Oppa? Is that you? I'm.. Sc-Scared... " Jessica shivered again.

Donghae sat her down on a bench and wrapped his jacket around her. * You're not your usual self anymore, Jessica. * " Calm Down, Sica. Please! " Donghae embraced Jessica. Jessica aware that this was Donghae and not Onew calmed down.

Jessica stopped shivering and hugged Donghae. " I'll try. I'll try to forget what happened the other day oppa. " Jessica looked up at Donghae and smiled.

Donghae tucked a strand of hair behind Jessica's ear. " Gomawo, Jagiyaa" Donghae kissed Jessica's forehead.

Sa Rang and her gang saw what happened.

" Aish! Just when I thought they finally broke up! " Sa Rang stamped her foot and stormed away. Her gang following behind her.

_______________________________

Oh No! I Lost Two Subscribers!

Jinja Mianhe For The Previous Episodes!

but I'm trying to get back to the sweet and cute moments between HaeSica and SiFany. Please!

Don't unsubscribe and continue Supporting me! PLEASE!!!

:C

 

MeganSica