Introduce Me

Life Inspired

Jessica, Donghae, Woo Ri and Hyorin walked side-by-side to their next class. Chemistry.

Suddenly, Sa Rang and her gang appeared out of no where with several boys behind.

Jessica glared at them. " What do you want, Sa Rang? "

Sa Rang shrugged and rolled her eyes. " Oppas here, " She pointed behind her back. " Would like to meet you girls. "

The boys behind Sa Rang nodded. " Annyeonghaseyo! "

Hyorin thought they were very cute. She especially liked the boy in the blue baseball cap.

Sa Rang caught her staring at the guy. " Hyorin Unnie, Do you like JB oppa? "

Hyorin shook her head and blushed. " Annyio! "

JB'S POV

* Omo! That girl in the While lace dress jinja ibuda! I think I'm falling for her. *

I took off my baseball cap to greet the noonas Sa Rang noona was going to introduce. I saw her. She was staring at me.

I blushed. * Wait! I Blushed!!!! * Sa Rang introduced noona to me. " Hyorin Unnie, this is Jaebum Oppa. Jaebum Oppa, This is Hyorin unnie. "

I blushed madly again. " Annyeonghaseyo. " I bowed.

Hyorin Noona kept staring at me. I don't understand why but I suddenly mouthed. " Noona, Chowaeyo. "

Hyorin Noona had a shocked expression on his face. It was kind of funny. I looked up from embarrasment and I saw Hyorin Noona mouthing the same words to me. I smiled.

I noticed Hyorin Noona glancing to the doors. She wanted to go to the rooftop. I nodded.

" Guys, I've got something to tell Hyorin Noona. We'll leave first. Annyeong! " I pulled Noona out.

END OF JB'S POV

Sa Rang sighed dreamily. " Ahhh! Love at first sight. Okay, Guys. You can introduce yourselves right? I'm got class. "

They nodded. " Araso... Annyeong Noona! " They waved.

Jessica tilted her head. " So... You guys want to meet us? "

They nodded. " Nae, Noona! "

Jessica grinned. " Hmm... How's this for an answer? No! " Jessica walked away leaving the guys dumbfounded. Donghae and Woo Ri ran to Jessica.

Woo Ri was like a kid. " Unnie! You were so cool! I couldn't do that! "

Jessica smiled brightly. " Thank You, Yoon Hye-ah! " Jessica hugged Woo Ri.

______________________________________

Donghae is not even listed once. Keke. Mianhe.

This Chapter Good?

 

Xoxo

MeganSica