Graduation Day~

Life Inspired

JESSICA'S POV

We've arrived back in Seoul for our graduation ceremony. * That was a nice honeymoon and vacation *

We spent the honeymoon shopping and exploring the place. Me and Tiffany drove the guys wild having to carry our shopping bags.

I mean, it's just weird seeing such awesome fashions on an island! You just can't help but want to buy them.

Donghae's over at Siwon's getting ready for the ceremony. Tiffany's here at my place.

I decided to wear one of the dresses I bought at Jejudo Island.

Tiffany decided on wearing something y. I'll never understand why.

 

When we were done dressing up, We grabbed our graduation coats and hats. We won't put them on until we arrive at school.

-

We arrived at Seoul University shortly.

I pulled Tiffany to the water fountain. " C'mon, Fany! We'll wait for the guys here. "

While we were waiting for the guys, several friends came and congratulated us on our marriage.

A guy sulked. " Noona! I'm so jealous that Donghae sunbae married you! "

One of the guys standing behind the guy wore a Purple baseball cap. " Nae, Noona! Fany noona! Sica Noona! Why'd you do this to us? We're so jealous of Donghae hyung and Siwon hyung! "

Tiffany wagged her index finger. " Nah-ah-ah, boys! Their your sunbaes! Not hyungs! Respect them! "

I laughed and whispered in Fany's ear. " Fany! You should be a teacher. "

Tiffany shrugged. " En~ "

END OF JESSICA'S POV

-

DONGHAE'S POV

Because my suits were all in the cleaners, I had to go over to Siwon's house to prepare. He's the same size as me so I borrowed one of his awesome suits.

I was dressing when my wallet fell out. It opened to the photo I had of Jessica. I was going to pick it up when Siwon hyung grabbed it.

" Yah! Jessica's looks so sophisticated here! " Siwon said.

I snatched it back and looked at it myself. * Yea... She kind of is! I like it! *

= The Jess Pic Is Below. =

I shut my wallet and turned to put on my suit. Siwon already had his suit on. By the time I had my suit on he'd already finished his tie.

Me in my suit.

Siwon in his suit.

Siwon grabbed his car keys to his Red Ferrari.

I check my watch. " Hurry Up! The girls are probably waiting for us! Speed It Up! "

After 5 Minutes...

We reached the university. * Sh*t! I forgot to bring the coats and hats! *

Siwon suddenly threw a robe and hat at me. " You forgot the most important thing, bro! "

I caught it in my arms and laughed. " Haha! Annyia~ Themost important thing is to protect my wife from all those guys there. " I said while pointing at JeTi sitting at the water fountain with a hord of guys around them,

Siwon and I exchanged looks. " WTF ARE WE DOING! " We ran straight toward them.

Siwon grabbed Tiffany's waist while I wrapped my arm around Jessica's shoulder. " Buzz off, dudes! "

The guys moaned and left. " Annyeong Noonas~ "

END OF DONGHAE'S POV

 

Jessica and Tiffany giggled. " Keke~ Why're you guys acting like this? Hmmm? "

Siwon and Donghae let their hands drop. Siwon sighed. " Trying to protect... "

" Our Property! " Donghae finished for Siwon.

Jessica laughed like a hyena and Tiffany almost fell into the water fountain because of laughing histerically.

Siwon caught Tiffany from falling. " Oops~ But... It's not funny. "

Jessica wiped away her tears from laughing. " Haha! It is! Because... hahahaha! They were just congratulating us on our marriage! Hahahaha "

Donghae blushed. " Jinja? "

Tiffany nodded. " Jinja! Hahahaha! "

Siwon and Donghae blushed madly. " And we thought they were hitting on you girls! Mianhe... " They said in unison.

Tiffany shook her head. " No Way!!! "

Jessica stopped laughing. " If they did, we'd kick them! "

Suddenly, the school principal approached them.

Jessica, Tiffany, Donghae and Siwon quickly put on their robes and hats and stood up.

They bowed politely. " Annyeonghasibniga, Mr. Hwang! "

Tiffany waved. " Annyeong, Appa! "

Mr. Hwang hugged Tiffany. " Hello, my dear daughter. I missed you. "

Tiffany heard her father sniffing. " Appa! Don't cry! Stop! " Tiffany smiled her eye smile.

Mr. Hwang kissed Tiffany's forehead. " Congratulations, baby! "

Mr. Hwang turned to face Siwon. " Congratualtions on your marriage and for graduating... Son-In-Law! "

Siwon got shocked from the magic word. " Thank you, father-in-law. "

HaeSica laughed softly.

Mr. Hwang looked at all of us. " It's time to go to the graduation ceremony, kids! "

They all laughed. " Nae! " They ran towards the open air hall. Specially held for graduation ceremonies.

-

The graduation ceremony has begun. One by one of the students were called up to the stage so Mr. Hwang could present them with their diplomas.

" Julia Kim Jae Eun. "

" Jang Ho Jae! "

" Im Jaebum "

" Im Yoona "

" Krystal Jung Soo Jung "

" Park Jaemin "

After many names. Jessica was finally called. " Jessica Jung Soo Yeon. " Donghae kissed Jessica's hand. " Congratulations, baby! "

Jessica blushed and walked up the stairs.

She accepted the diploma with honours. Mr. Hwang whispered to Jessica when she took the diploma. " Congratulations on your marriage and for graduating. "

Jessica smiled brightly. " Gamsahabnida, Mr. Hwang. We'll take care of Fany for you! "

When everyone was called up the stage. The ceremony finally ended. SiFay and HaeSica headed back to their bungalow which they bought for all four of them to live in.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Took Me FOREVER To Update~

Hope You Like It! =))

XoXo

JessYuLynn ♡

MeganSica