Tutoring

Life Inspired

SIWON'S POV

Professor Park had asked me to teach Yoona all the basic vocals. Yoona was a very beautiful girl, but Tiffany would always be the prettiest in my eyes.

While I was teaching, I could sense that Yoona wasn't paying attention to the lesson, she was paying more attention to my face then the book.

I spun my pencil around my fingers. * Geez, Pay attention Noona! *

Yoona couldn't stop staring at me. I could almost read her mind. * Wow! Oppa is soooo handsome. Almost better looking than Taecyeon oppa! *

I put down my pencil on the table. " Okay, Noona. Stop staring at me and pay attention! " I turned to face Yoona but she was still staring at me.

I hit my fist on the table. Yoona jumped up. " Yoona NOONA!!! "

Yoona giggled. " Bwoh? " she tried acting angry for me scaring her.

I pointed at the book. " Stop dreaming and study! Why do you keep staring at me like that? "

Yoona pouted. " Mianhe, Oppa. Who asked you to be so handsome. " Yoona giggled.

Suddenly, The door bursted open. " Yah! Im Yoona! Where've you been? Oh, You've been with Siwon hyung? Hey Brother! "

I got up from my seat. " Yo Taec! " We hit our fist together. " Yah! Taecyeon! Could you get your girlfriend here to focus? I've been trying to teach her in Vocals but she keeps dreaming! "

Taecyeon grabbed a seat next to Yoona. " Jagiyaa! Why aren't you concentrating!? " Taecyeon placed his arms around Yoona's shoulder.

Yoona pouted again. " Mianhe, Oppa! It's just. The lesson is so boring and.. " Yoona pointed at me. " Siwon Oppa's so cute! "

Taecyeon's eyes almost popped out of his head. " Yah! Im Yoona! Don't forget! You're my property! Hyung, Don't steal mine when you've already got Tiffany Noona araso? Or I'm gonna steal Fany Noona from you! " Taecyeon snickered.

I folded my arms across my chest. " Araso Araso! And... Don't You Dare Steal My Baby From Me! "

Taecyeon left the room shouting from outside. " Yah! Im Yoona! Don't Forget! My House At 8 Later! "

When The door closed I turned around so we could continue with the tutoring. " Okay, Noona. Let's Con- "

Yoona cut me off by kissing me! I was too shocked so I didn't push her away until a while. Her kiss was full of passion.

I couldn't help thinking. * Wow! I bet she's never kissed Taecyeon Hyung this way before. * I started returning the kiss but soon I realized what I was doing and pushed her away roughly.

Yoona pouted again. * Aish! Too Cute! Wait! What am I thinking? * " Yah! IM YOONA! What DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! "

" Oppa! I think I'm falling for you! "

My mouth was hanging wide open. " Noo-Noon-Noona! That means you're cheating on hyung! Why! Why would you fall for me? I already have a girlfriend! "

Yoona leaned in. " I don't care! Why would you choose Fany unnie over me, Oppa? I'm popular. I may not be rich but I'm just like you. We're meant to be. Can't you see it? " She started kissing me again but I pushed her away again.

" STOP IT NOONA! "

Yoona started crying. " Oppa! Why can't you see that you love me? "

I got angry. " IM YOONA! UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT I ONLY LOVE YOU AS A SISTER AND I LOVE TIFFANY AS A GIRLFRIEND, I DO NOT KNOW YOU! " I packed up my stuff and started walking briskly out.

Yoona pulled me into a kiss again. I kept trying to push her away but she was gripping onto my shirt collar. Even as a man whom worked out at the gym almost 24/7, I couldn't seem to get the strength to push Yoona away. Yoona stopped after realizing I wasn't returning the kiss.

" Mianhe, Noona. But, I can't love you. For Fany.. and For Hyung! " I pushed Yoona away gently and walked to the door.

" Oppa, You'll regret this! If you won't.. I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET THIS! " Yoona screamed through tears.

I turned my head slightly to the back. " No matter how much you want me to love you, Noona. Mianhe.. But. Until you realize I won't love you more as a sister. We're total strangers. " I left it at that and walked out of the classroom.

I ran to the lunchroom. Figuring Tiffany was sitting there eating. * Damn! I forgot! She left her purse at home. I better hurry to feed her. *

When i reached the lunchroom I saw Jessica already fed Tiffany so I just walked in. Apparently, She wasn't angry at me " Tutoring " Yoona Noona.

* Jessica and Donghae hyung probably already filled her mind with positive thoughts. Mianhe, Babe! *

END OF SIWON'S POV

__________________________________________________

Another New Idea! =D

If You're Wondering Where Is " Catherine Poster DeCor " There's actually no such thing. My friend made up the name while I just edited it. ^^

You might think We're weird right? Well, For the sake of my readers. I have to be weird.

Mianhe about Siwon and Yoona. =) Just joking around though. She'll forget him.

Hope you liked this chapter and poster =D

 

XoXo

MeganSica