Start Of A Gloomy Monday Morning

Life Inspired

Isn't The Poster Beautiful? ><

Gomawo Eunmi23 Of Dreamer Poster Shop! Love It <3

___________________________________________________________

It's The Start Of A Gloomy Monday Morning. Well, It's Gloomy To Jessica Since It's Going To Be Her First Day Studying In Seoul University.

Jessica wakes up at 7:30 in the morning. Krystal kicking her awake, she finally responding sent Krystal jumping on her.

" Ahhhhh!!! " Krystal screaming while jumping on Jessica.

" Yipe! " Jessica rolled out of the way avoiding her sister collapsing on her.

" Wake up, Unnie! Appa and Umma want us to go to school early today! " Krystal pulled Jessica off her bed and randomly threw out some clothes for Jessica to put on. " Get up and Get dressed! I'll be following to school  today. Appa is busy with work. He can't drive us today. " Krystal said as she walked out of the room.

" Ugh!!! What A Gloomy Monday Morning! " Jessica threw off her blanket and dragged herself to the mirror.

* My God! I Look A MESS! * Jessica thought to herself.

Jessica grabbed at her Comb and tied up her blonde hair into a high ponytail. Then she went to check out what kind of outfits did Krystal randomly throw out.

" A Checkered T-Shirt , When Did I Get That? " Jessica said to herself.

" Ripped Jeans, Ew! " * When Did I Ever Get These? * Jessica threw the clothings to the floor and took out her favourite pair of Mango shorts and Red White striped Long Sleeve Shirt.

 

<----- Red and White Long Sleeve Striped Shirt

 

<------ Black Shorts

 

Jessica was about to put on her outfit when Krystal barged into her room.

" Unnie! " Krystal pushed open the door.

" Yipe! Yah! Jung Soo JUNG! I'm Getting Dressed Here! Haven't you heard of knocking? " Jessica grabbed at her pillow and launched it at Krystal

Krystal ducked. " Mianhe, Unnie. Hey, Why aren't you wearing the Checkered T-Shirt I laid out for you? " Krystal sulked.

" Oh?! You gave me that? " Jessica cocked her head to the side. " I can't believe you don't remember! It Was A CHRISTMAS PRESENT! Look! I'm wearing the Diamond ear rings you gave me! " Krystal complained and stormed out of the room.

* Aish! That T-shirt didn't even suit me, it wasn't even my size! * Jessica thought to herself as she put back the Checkered T-shirt and put on her outfit with some Mascara and Light Eyeshadow.

 

________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! How's The First Chapter? Subscribe and Leave A Comment =DDD

 

XoXo

MeganSica