I Want You~

Life Inspired

AUTHOR'S NOTE: TaecYoon Rated Scenes, Warning!

 

Several Days Have Passed And Jessica Hasn't Been Attending School .

Donghae took out his Samsung Galaxy S II and text messaged Jessica . But she didn't answer.

Donghae threw his phone on the table in frustration. * Forget It! *

Yoona suddenly appeared next to him.

Donghae glared at her. " Yah! That's Jessica's Sp- "

Yoona cut him off by pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Donghae pushed her away. " Yah! What do you think you're doing? "

Yoona grinned evily. " Making you mine. " Yoona then bit onto Donghae's bottom lips begging entry.

* Why is Yoon doing this? Aren't there people in this class? * Donghae looked to the side and saw there wasn't a soul around.

Yoona pushed Donghae and trapped him against the wall. " Oppa! I want you! "

Donghae could feel her hands ing his shirt. He grabbed her hand and shook his head. " No, Noona! "

Yoona went to lock the doors and close the curtains and continued ing Donghae's shirt. " I Want You! "

Donghae shook his head. " Yoona! I've got Jessica! You've got Taecyeon! "

Yoona stopped ing and placed her lips at Donghae's ear. " Taecyeon can't even ! Have you ever done it with Sica before? No! So, practice with me! "

Donghae pushed Yoona off. " Yoona! Please, Don't, Do This! "

Yoona smirked. " I know you want to, oppa! So I'm giving you the chance. " Yoona wrapped her arms around his neck.

Donghae sighed. " Just to let you know I won't have any feelings towards you. I'll give you a short kiss. "

Donghae kissed Yoona but when Donghae tried pulling away, Yoona pulled him back in and took off her shirt.

Donghae missed Jessica too much so he imagined Yoona's body was Jessica's so he allowed his arms to roam around her body.

Yoona eyed Donghae. " Oppa! Just me! "

When Donghae heard Yoona's voice, he withdrew his arms and pushed Yoona away gently. " Mianhe, Yoona! I can't do this with you! " He buttoned up his shirt.

Yoona watched Donghae walk out of the classroom. * Don't pretend anymore, Babe! I know you want me too. I could feel your arms feeling my waist line. *

When Yoona turned around to pull on her shirt she saw Taecyeon sitting on a table. " Oppa! "

Taecyeon shook his head. " Yoona, Yoona, Yoona! Tch Tch Tch~ First, cheating on me, now making hyung cheat on his future wife. " Taecyeon pushed Yoona to the wall and trapped her there.

Taecyeon placed his lips on her ear. " When are you ever going to learn that when I'm motivated, I Can ! "

Taecyeon's cold breath sent chills down Yoona's spine. " Then me now, oppa! "

Taecyeon smirked and pulled off his T-Shirt. Taecyeon bit onto Yoona's lower lip wanting entry.

Yoona gladly obeyed. TaecYoon's tongue battle began why Taecyeon reached for Yoona's bra strap when he found it, he didn't unlatch it but ripped it off her.

* How is oppa so good at this! * Yoona let out a moan.

Taecyeon eyed Yoona. " Guess if you can cheat, i guess I can too. I'll get Yuri. She's got a hot S-Line Figure. " Taecyeon Yoona's neck.

Yoona's cell phone suddenly rang. Taecyeon saw who was on the caller ID. " Hyunseung? " Taecyeon said while picking up Yoona's iPhone3 .

" Give it to me! " Taecyeon stopped Yoona and pressed answer. " Yuhbohseiyo? "

" Hello? Yoona? I've got Jessica here! I've got everything covered. You just stay pretty and hook up Donghae. " Hyunseung hung up.

Taecyeon pressed ' End Call ' then glared at Yoona. " Aish! Jinja! What sort of girl are you?! Trying to break HaeSica up is like trying to make me you when I'm not motivated! "

Taecyeon tossed the phone back to Yoona. " Hook Up with hyung? In your dreams, Yoon! We're over! " Taecyeon pulled on his shirt and walked to the door.

When Taecyeon was halfway to the door he turned his back. " Oh, And don't worry. I'll try to forget what I heard earlier. If I don't... Oopsie Daisy! " Taecyeon smirked and walked out of the classroom.

Yoona sat on the floor. She stared at her phone. * Aish! Pabo Annyia, Hyunseung Oppa! * She threw her phone to the wall facing her in anger.

* Maybe Taec Oppa's right. I can't win. * She picked up her phone and text messaged Hyunseung : - Oppa, Let's give up. Set Jessica loose.

The answer came almost immediately. - Wae, Yoongie?

Yoona: I've given up. I'll never be able to make Donghae mine. I've even lost Taecyeon oppa! And he's good!

Hyunseung: Araso, Yoon! Good thing, Jessica sure can eat! She's going to make me and my boys starve to death.

-

Over at an abandoned factory, Hyunseung and his men had Jessica tied up there.

Hyunseung informed his men to let Jessica go. " Orders from the big lady! " His men nodded and untied Jessica.

Jessica bowed at Hyunseung. " Gamsahabnida! " She ran out of the factory.

-

Jessica grabbed a taxi and called Donghae. " Donghae! I'm back! "

Donghae was lying in his bed awake waiting for Jessica's phone call when the call came he jumped up from his bed. " Where'd you go, Babe? "

" I Was kidnapped. But, now I'm let off. Seems, A guy named Hyunseung kidnapped me. And his boss is Yoona i think! "

" Yoona! Jinja? Aish! Come to my house, Babe! "

Jessica noddd. " Araso! " She hung up.

" Mr. Driver! Please take me to the fourth house in Seoul Street. "

-

Donghae saw Jessica coming up the driveway and pulled open the door. " Sica! " He pulled Jessica into a hug.

Jessica laughed. " Haha! I'm back! Unharmed! "

Donghae smiled. " We can get on with the wedding! "

Jessica nodded.

Donghae phoned Jessica's parents whom were a nervous wreck in search of their lost daughter. " Mr and Mrs. Jung! I've got Jessica here in my house now. Don't worry! She's unharmed. "

" We can get on with the wedding then. It's just a week away. We've got to hurry! I'm glad my darling's back! " Mrs. Jung said.

_______________________________________________

Is This Confusing? Sorry~

XoXo

JessYuLynn ♡

MeganSica