First Day At Seoul University!

Life Inspired

Jessica pulled on a pair of socks and went down the stairs to the kitchen.

" Good Morning Appa, Umma! " Jessica gave her parents a peck on the cheek.

" Good Morning, Dear! " Jessica's Mother laid out a plate of pancakes for her and Krystal.

" Appa! Umma! Unnie doesn't like my Christmas gift to her! " Krystal complained to her parents while pointing at Jess.

" Jinja, Sica? " Jessica Father took a sip from his coffee.

" Mianhe, 'Saeng! The T-Shirt Is not really me and.. It's 3 Sizes Too Big! " Jessica tried reasoning with Krystal and her father.

" Don't worry, Krystal Dear. I'll help you to exchange it. I know what Jess likes " Jessica's mum patted Krystal on the back.

" Woah! Look at the time. You girls better get going! " Jessica's father checked his watch and put down his newspaper.

Jessica ran up to her room to grab her leather jeweled handbag. Krystal preffered casual looks so she had on a normal Blue T-Shirt with a hoodie over it, Long tight jeans, a baseball cap and a pair of sneakers. She just carried her School Bag. Jessica stuck her feet in her Converse shoes then ran out of the house waving.

" Annyeong Appa! Annyeong Umma! " Jessica and Krystal waved at their parents and walked to school. Their mother wanted them to get some exercise so she didn't call for the limousine.

* I'm so nervous. What if I fall? What if my teachers don't like me? WHat if I'm called a ' Stuck Up ? " * Jessica kept thinking to herself clearly nervous.

" Unnie, Whats the matter? You look nervous. " Krystal smiled at Jessica.

" Uh-Uh- Who Says I'm Nervous? I'm Just Uh- Meditating! " Jessica tried to cover her nervousness by denying it.

Krystal shrugged. " Araso! We're almost at Seoul University. Good Luck today, Unnie. Since the age difference between us is too big, we're not having classes together. But I'll see you during lunch. " Krystal grinned and ran up the stairs of Seoul University.

After Krystal left into the building. Jessica got even more nervous.

* Ugh! I'm going to have to face this.. ALONE! Hwaiting Jessica! You Can Do It! Hwaiting * Jessica pumped her fist into the air.

" Excuse me! " A guy bumped into Jessica accidentally. " Ouch! " Jessica fell to the ground. first. * Youch! That hurt! *

* Omo! What did I just Do! * That guy thought to himself. " Geosonghabnida! Geosonghabnida! " The guy bowed 90 degrees repeatedly.

" Aish! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! " Jessica had her Ice Princess glare on. Her rich girl attitude slowly rising in her.

" Geosong- " The guy paused and stared at Jessica for a moment. Then his mouth hung open in a O shape. * Wow! She's So Beautiful! *

" What're you looking AT!? " Jessica snapped at the guy and walked up the steps into the building. * Aish! That Jerk! *

Jessica walked into the Principal Admission office. The secretary's head popped up. Once she saw Jessica she gave a huge smile.

" Hello, Dear! May I help you? " The secretary welcomed Jessica.

" Oh~ Annyeonghaseyo. " Jessica bows. Jessica looks at the name tag on the secretary's dress: Ms. Kim Soo Gyu . " I'm a new student here. I'm here to admit in this University, Miss Kim " Jessica cleared and fiddeled with her thumbs nervously.

" Oh. Araso. Well, Please fill in this form and take a seat after. I'll announce your name when you may enter the office " Ms. Kim smiled brightly at Jessica.

Jessica nodded. " Kamsahabnida! " Jessica filled in the form while thinking * She seems like such a nice lady. *

* All the basic information : Name, Address, Phone No. , Birth Date, Birth Certificate, Identification No. , Parent's Information, Sibling's Information etc etc. *  Jessica read the form over and filled in every blank with clear and neat handwriting.

Jessica walked over to an empty seat next to a female student with short black hair. She was wearing a pink mini dress with purple high heels.

Just as Jessica was drifting into dreamland, Ms. Kim called her name " Jessica Jung! Please Come To The Secretary Desk For A Moment " Jessica gethered up her things and walked over to the counter.

" Well, Ms. Jessica Jung. Apparently, We're Both Nearly The Same Age. Nice To Meet You. I'm Kim Soo Gyu. You may call me Soo Gyu since I'm just 25 years old. Or call me Unnie. " Ms. Kim reached out her hand to Jessica for a handshake.

" Call me Jessica. " Jessica shaked Soo Gyu's hand. " You may go in now, Jessica. Welcome To Seoul University. I'll Probably Be Seeing You Around Quite Often. " Soo Gyu ( Ms. Kim ) pressed a red button on her desk. " Sir, I'm sending in Ms. Jessica Jung right now. " Soo Gyu said into the mini microphone while pressing the red button

____________________________________________________

 

Am I Getting Confusing? Hope Not =))

 

XoXo

MeganSica