Good Bye, Woo Ri~

Life Inspired

Days After Donghae assured Woo Ri he wasn't going back to her, Woo Ri hasn't been coming to school.

But days later, Jessica received a text message from her. Woo Ri packed up her clothes apparently and left the house. Hyorin couldn't find her. She was going ballistic looking for her.

- This's What Woo Ri Messaged Jessica -

Woo Ri : Unnie~

Jessica : Yoon Hye-ah! Where've you been? We've been looking everywhere for you!

Woo Ri : Mian... I'm leaving Korea today.

Jessica : Bw-Bwoh! Yah... Pabo Yah?

Woo Ri : =''] Mianhe, Unnie... But, I've left home because I've tried to forget Donghae oppa by working. It's not working so... I've decided to leave Korea and head for America. My plane's coming. Come if you'd like. My plane's at 3 .

Jessica : Yah! That's just 30 Minutes from now! Wait there! I'll be right there!

 

Hyorin pulled on her school bag. " What're we waiting for, Sica! Let's go! "

Jessica nodded. " C'mon, Donghae! " She pulled at Donghae's arm.

Donghae almost fell off his chair. " Woah~ Ok Ok! Coming! "

Hyorin, Jessica, Tiffany and Siwon piled into Donghae's Ferrari.

They arrived at the airport with 10 Minutesto spare.

Hyorin pointed to Gate 13 " Tiffany! You go there! "

Pointing at Gate 10 " Siwon Oppa! Go There! "

Pointing at Gate 5. " Jessica! You Go There! "

Pointing at Gate 19. " Donghae Oppa! Go there! Pali pali! We need to find her!! "

Hyorin ran to Gate 1 and 3.

Let's Check On Tiffany First~

I'm running around like a mad woman. Woo Ri is very precious to Hyorin, not only is Hyorin responsible for her but Woo Ri is like a precious gem to her. Worth more than all the gems in the world.

I remember Woo Ri had long wavy brown hair but brown hair was very common here so It'd be difficult.

* Think, Fany! Think! What else? Ah! I go it! Her luggage is Hello Kitty! * I called everyone on my iPhone4 " Guys, Look out for a Hello Kitty luggage! "

Siwon Next~

* Aish! That dongsaeng of mine! * I noticed a girl with brown wavy long hair and she was wearing Woo Ri's favourite White Silk Dress so I ran up to her.

I grabbed her left shoulder and turned her around. I was shocked to see that she wasn't Woo Ri. " Geosongeyo! " I bowed.

* Where could she be? * Suddenly, My phone was ringing. I took out my Galaxy S II and pressed answer. Tiffany told me to look out for a Hello Kitty luggage. So I did.

Hyorin Here~

* I have to find her! I have to! Umma will kill me! Also, Woo Ri is the best and only little Sister i have. I can't lose her. I can't lose contact with her. Yoon-Hye-ah! Where're you? * Tears are threatening to fall so I squeeze my eyes shut suddenly my phone rings.

Tiffany reminds me that Yoon Hye always carried a Hello Kitty luggage with her. * Assa! I should've thought of that! *

* Yoon Hye-ah! Kajima! * I ran around to Gate 1 and 3 again.

Donghae ~

* Woo Ri! Where're you! * I run around like a mad man. Several girls kept checking me out on the way but since finding Woo Ri was a mission right now. I had to ignore them. Also for Jessica.

If I'm not wrong, Woo Ri usually cuts her hair when she wants to start over again. So, after receiving Fany's phone call, I thought I should look out for a girl with short hair too.

* Woo Ri! Please.. Don't Go! Not Yet! *

Lastly, Jessica~

I ran to Gate 19, the departure hall to America. I looked around. Suddenly, I spotted a familiar girl wearing Woo Ri's favourite White Silk Dress and White Pumps.

She was carrying a Hello Kitty luggage except she had short brown straight hair not Woo Ri's usual Bwon Long Wavy hair. I was desperate so I went to stand behind her.

" Excuse me...? " I started. She turned around and I saw... Woo Ri!

Woo Ri smiled. " Jessica Unnie! You came? " she hugged me like it's for the last time. " I'm leaving for America soon. They're going to call for passengers very soon. "

I quickly grabbed my phone. I started speed dialing everyone but Woo Ri stopped me. " Don't, Unnie... "

I looked at Woo Ri with confusion. " Wae? "

Woo Ri sighed. " I want.. To leave quietly. Please... Tell oppa that I'll forget him and move on. "

I nodded. The sound of the speakers came on soon.

The speaker spoke loudly. " May the passengers of Gate 19 begin boarding the plane to America now? Calling all passengers of Gate 19 to America. Calling all passengers of Gate 19 to America! Please begin boarding. The last call will be 5 Minutes From now! Thank you! " The speaker shut off.

Woo Ri smiled at me. " Annyeong, Unnie! I'll be back.. In a few years. " I saw tears starting to fill her eyes.

I forced a smile. " Mmm... Annyeong... I'll come to visit. Good Bye, Woo Ri. Please... Call Hyorin Unnie when you get in the plane. She's worried sick about you. "

Woo Ri suddenly had a worried look on her face. " What's wrong? "

Woo Ri forced a smile. " Annyio! I'm going... " Woo Ri walked into Gate 19 and she dissapeared from sight.

After I saw Woo Ri off, I walked to a small McDonalds shop. Donghae and the others were all there. Hyorin was staring at her phone. Woo Ri probably texted her again.

Hyorin turned around. Her face was so red. Her eyes were swollen from crying. " Yoon-Yoon-Yoon Hye... She left!!!! " She shoved her phone at me.

Woo Ri : Hi, Unnie! It's me, Yoon Hye. I'm currently on a plane to California in America. Don't miss me too much, araso? I'll be back in a few years after I've been sure that I've completely moved on from Donghae oppa. I'm sorry for causing all of you to miss classes and run around the entire Incheon Airport. Help me say Goodbye to everyone. I'll come back during holidays to visit, Unnie. Tell Umma and Appa to not blame you. It was my decision and I just left. Just like that. Tell them you tried to stop me but I was determined. I've got to go now, Unnie... Annyeong =)

I felt tears filling in my eyes. * Good Bye, Woo Ri! I'll see you soon. *

_______________________________________________________

Two Updates In One Day!

I Did It!!!

I'm Getting Off Right? Mianhe. I'll Try My Best To Get Back To The Lovey Dovey Moments.

Woo Ri has left so I can concentrate more on SiFany and HaeSica now.

XoXo

MeganSica

P.S. I'm Going To Bed Now, Got Extra School Tomorrow. Annyeong <3