Performance

Life Inspired

Thanks Dreamer Poster Shop For The Awesome Poster!

Isn't It Nice? Call Eunmi23 For It. She's awesome =D

___________________________________________

The Next Day At School. Professor Park Shin Hye and Professor Jung Yun Soo Had some news to tell us.

" Annyeong Class. Please be seated first. " Professor Park looked at Professor Jung and she nodded.

" We're going to have a Singing and Dancing performance. " Professor Jung said.

Everybody in the classroom started murmuring.

Professor Park placed her finger at her lips shushing everyone.

" This is a special performance. You will all sing to your partners. You may decide which song you may like to sing. The pairings will be posted on the bulletin board at the back of the class. " Professor Jung walked to the back of the class. " Also! Every student must dance to the song they chose too. Maybe even a short speech explaining why you chose this song " Professor Jung stuck the paper with the pairings on the bulletin board.

 

Taeyeon & Leeteuk ( Please Write What Song You Would Like To Sing )

Jessica & Donghae ( Please write what song you would like to sing )

Siwon & Tiffany ( Please Write What SOng You Would Like To Sing )

Sungmin & Sunny ( Please Write What Song You WOuld Like To Sing. )

Seohyun & Kyuhyun ( Please Write What Song You Would Like To Sing )

Yoona & Taecyeon ( Please Write What Song You WOuld Like To Sing )

Yuri & Minho ( Please Write What Song You Would Like To Sing )

Hyoyeon & Eunhyuk ( Please Write What Song You Would Like To Sing )

Sooyoung & Ryeowook ( Please Write What Song You Would Like To Sing )

 

Professor Park took the mic in her hands. " Araso, Students. When you all storm to the back to check out your pairing. Decide what song you both would like to sing or dance or act. Then write it on that paper. Go to the back now. "

Everyone stormed to the back.

" Who am I with ByunTaeng? " Tiffany screamed at Taeyeon because Taeyeon was at the first.

Taeyeon covered the paper. " EVERYONE BACK OFF! I'LL READ IT TO EVERYBODY! "

Taeyeon repeated all the names of the list with their pairings.

Tiffany hugged Siwon. " Assa!!! I knew I'd be with you oppa! "

Donghae kissed Jessica and Jessica blushed. * Aigoo! She's so cute! * " Well, Babe. We're partners. "

Everyone was happy with their partners except Yoona. She wanted to be with Donghae.

Yoona crossed her arms * Hmmph! Teacher probably put them together deliberately! *

Taecyeon wrapped his arms around Yoona's waist. " Hey Babe. So, What song do you want to sing? "

Yoona jumped when the hands suddenly appeared around her waist. She turned her head back to face Taecyeon but Taecyeon kissed them.

TaecYoon stood at the back of the classroom making out. Everybody was staring at them and Yoona felt uncomfortable so she pushed Taecyeon away.

Yoona shook her head. " Not here oppa! Everyone's staring. "

TaecYoon settled on singing David Archuleta's ' Crush '

Well.. Here are the songs everybody decided on. =D

 

Taecyeon and Yoona ( Crush - David Archuleta )

Jessica and Donghae ( Nagging - IU ft. Seulong of 2AM )

Siwon and Tiffany ( Trouble Maker - Hyuna ft. Hyunseung )

Taeyeon and Leeteuk ( You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift )

Sungmin and Sunny ( You and I - IU )

Sooyoung and Ryeowook ( Because I Miss You - Jung YongHwa of CN Blue )

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk ( Lovey Dovey - T-ara )

Seohyun and Kyuhyun ( Barbie Girl )

Yuri and Minho ( Overboard - Justin Bieber ft ___ )

 

" Oh! Class. Before You Leave for your other classes. We're going to sing an ending song titled ' Give me A Smile. ' I've already chosen Jessica and Donghae be the singers. Training begins next week. Please practice. Jessica and Donghae, if you don't mind. Please practice 'Give Me A Smile ' too. If either of you two can't do it. Then we shall have to choose a different member. Everybody, Please memorize the lyrics to ' Give Me A Smile ' too . " Professor Jung said as she gave everyone the lyrics sheet.

 

RINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.......

 

Everyone walked out of the class running to their next class. SiFany went to the garden while HaeSica went to the rooftop. Taecyeon had classes so Yoona decided to follow HaeSica to the rooftop.

Donghae gave Jessica a cup of coco. " Here! "

Jessica took it happily. " Gomawo, Oppa! " Jessica slurped it.

Donghae laughed slightly. * Keke~ Cute *

Jessica put down her cup. " Oppa! Why did you choose Nagging by IU unnie and Seulong oppa? I can't hit high notes like her! "

Donghae wrapped his arms around Jessica's shoulder. " Don't worry, Babe! We can do it. Hwaiting! Now, let's practice ' Give Me A Smile. ' I'd hate it if either one of us weren't together. " Donghae took out his lyric sheet from his pocket.

Yoona listened to them sing. It was beautiful.

Donghae Is BLUE, Jessica is PINK

keurae useobwah haengbo-gi o-ge
keurae useobwah sarangdo nae pume an-gi-ke
jeo haneul byeolcheoreom ma-nheun kkumdeuldo

keurae i-reona jujeo anjjima
keurae i-reona harue han geo-reumirado
neurin geo-reumdo kwaehn-chanheul keoya

naye nune nun-mul koyeo-ol ttae
naye bo-re nun-mul heureul ttae-myeon
keuge sori jilleo seulpeumdo
nolla domang-chil-keoya

naye gaseum muneojyeo naeril ttae
naye gaseumi shirike apa ol ttae-myeon
keuge useo hyima-ngi nal chajeul su itke

ijen gwaehn-chanha useul su isseo
ijen gwaehn-chanha neowah hamkke hal su it-damyeon
himi deul ttaen shwii-yeo-kamyeon dwehnikka

jo-geum nopado neomeul su isseo
apeul ma-gado jamshi do-ra-kamyeon dwehnikka
cheoltae keu jarie meomchujineun ma

naye nune nun-mul goyeo-ol ttae
naye bo-re nun-mul heureul ttae-myeon
keuge sori jilleo seulpeumdo
nolla domang-chil-keoya oohh...

naye gaseum muneojyeo naeril ttae
naye gaseumi shirike apa ol ttae-myeon
keuge useo hyimangi nal chajeul su itke
tu pal hwahlchag pyeogo

neomeo jil su isseo keugeon shilpae-ga aniya
hu-rhul teo-reonae ul-ko it-jineun a-nha

i-reonaseo tashi ttwiiyeo gamyeon dwehnikka

kakkeum sarange utgido ha-go
kakkeum sarange ul-gido haedo
keureon modeun geo-shi
nareul kang-ha-ge hal tenikka ohh...

kakkeum sarange jeonbureul keol-go
kakkeum sarange huhwehreul handa-go haedo
nan gwaehn-chanha naneun oneuldo kkumeul kkumyeo - Everyone

keoril naseol keoya

 

Yoona heard them singing. * Aish!!! I thought if Jessica couldn't do it then I could! They sound too good. Like they really experienced it before. * Suddenly, Yoona smirked. She had a dirty plan.

Yoona ran down the steps of the rooftop. * Jessica Jung! Watch Out! You'll pay for not giving me Hae Oppa! *

___________________________________________________________

Sorry For Making Yoona Kind Of y. I'm not a fan of Yoona but I Love TaecYoon <3

I got three new subscribers =D

Gomawo!

I finally got an idea!

Good? Let me know! =D

 

XoXo

MeganSica

 

P.S. Thanks Again Eunmi23 Of Dreamer Poster Shop For The Awesome Poster =DD