Visiting An Old Friend =)

Life Inspired

Happy Birthday, Im YoonA <3

I Edited It =))

P.S. This Chapter Might Contain A Bit Of Mature Content, But Not Enough To Be Marked 'M'

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

JESSICA'S POV

I finally convinced Hae to convince Fany and Siwon to go pay Yoona a visit.

I'm curious how's she doing. Although we've had our problems in the past, It's in the past right?

-

We head over to Yoona's house in Tiffany's Alza ( Used only for Family Trips ) , We've brought along my EunJi and Fany's Min Ji and Min Ha.

Yoona's having a house warming today too. * It's already been 5 Years. Why only have a House Warming now? * I shrug.

-

I'm currently standing on Yoona's porch. The house isn't much but, It's still a house.

Tiffany Pressed the doorbell.

Diiing~ Donggg~

" Who is it? " We heard someone calling from inside.

Apparently, Siwon still remembered Yoona's voice. " Noona! OPEN THE DOOR! "

The door opened. " Hey guys. " Yoona looked really pretty.

I smiled. " Annyeong Yoon. It's been a long time. "

Yoona hugged me. I was shocked. " Long time no see, Sica. I'm sorry for being like that before. "

Tiffany tapped Yoona's shoulder. " Hey Yoona. It's been 7 Years since we last saw each other. "

Yoona nodded. " Yes. It has. Guys, I'm sorry for all the stuff I've done last time. "

Donghae walked up to Yoona. " Noona, That's all in the past now. " He picked up EunJi.

EunJi touched Donghae's nose. " Papa~ "

Yoona looked at EunJi, then at Min Ji then at Min Ha. " Let me guess. Donghae and Jessica have a kid and you and Siwon have one son and one daughter. " She asked Fany.

Tiffany nodded. " Min Ha-ah! Min Ji-ah! Come here. "

Min Ha whom was chasing a butterfly and Min Ji trying to catch him stopped, Min Ji scooped him up. " Bad boy! Coming mum! " MIn Ji ran over to Tiffany.

Min Ha reached out for Tiffany and Tiffany took Min Ha. " Min Ji, this is Yoona. "

Min Ji turned to look at Yoona. She bowed. " Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Min Ji ibnida~ " She stared at Yoona.

Yoona raised an eyebrow. " Yes, Min Ji-sshi? "

" You look really pretty, Ahjumma! " Min Ji said and took out her Samsung Galaxy S III ( THREE!!! ) to text with Joo Won.

Yoona laughed. " Thanks. "

I walked up to Yoona. " Happy Birthday, Yoona. " I presented to her a puppy.

Yoona gasped. " Omo! A Shih Tzu! Omo Omo Omo! Gomawo, Jessica Unnie!! " She hugged me.

Siwon looked at Yoona. " Noona, aren't you inviting us in your house? "

Yoona bit her lower lip. " Oops~ Come on in guys. How embarassing. "

Siwon patted her head. " I'm just kidding. "

Yoona went into the kitchen to get some tea.

" Here you go guys. " She gave us our tea.

Yoona looked at me holding EunJi. " Want to hold her, Yoon? " I asked.

Yoona's eyes brightened up and nodded. " May I? "

I nodded and gave EunJi to her. " Here you go. Her name's EunJi. "

Yoona accepted EunJi and held her carefully. " Annyeong, EunJi. "

EunJi touched Yoona's face. " Annyeonghaseyo! " She smiled.

Donghae looked at Yoona. " Noona, how come you don't have a baby? "

Tiffany sipped her tea. " How'd you meet Kibum, unnie? "

Yoona's face fell.

I looked at Yoona with concern. " Yoon. "

Yoona bit her lower lip then I could see she was about to cry. " I got rid of the baby. "

Me and Tiffany's eyes widened, Siwon and Donghae's too. " Wae? " Tiffany managed to ask.

Yoona shook her head. " Before me and Kibum married, I went to the nightclub with some " friends " if you can call them that. "

FLASHBACK...

Hyuna pulled Yoona into the nightclub. All of Yoona's friends were there, Suzy, Gyuri, Hyomin, Bora etc etc. And some guys too. ChunJi, L.Joe,Myungsoo, Taecyeon etc etc.

Hyuna plopped Yoona on one of the sofa's.

Suzy grabbed her glass of wine. " To Yoona! Tomorrow's her wedding and today's her last day of having fun!! Congratulations! "

Yoona looked at Suzy in confusion. " Wait! Suzy, what do you mean? What do you mean having fun? "

Hyomin rolled her eyes. " Isn't it obvious? Today's the last day for you with a guy before you do it with Kibum oppa! "

Taecyeon walked over to Yoona and placed right arm behind Yoona. " I'll do it. "

Bora clapped. " Go, oppa! "

Yoona shook her head. " Guys, seriously. I'm out of here. I love Kibum oppa! Nobody else. "

Gyuri pulled Yoona down into her seat. " At least finish your drink before you go, Yoona. " Gyuri handed a glass of wine to Yoona.

Yoona nodded and took it. " Arasso! But I'm leaving after this. "

What Yoona didn't see was that Gyuri poured some thing in it to make Yoona seriously drunk with just one sip.

Yoona drank it all and she was really drunk. She turned to look at Taecyeon. And pulled him into a deep kiss. " Oppa~ I wanna ! "

Gyuri, ChunJi, L.Joe and the others laughed. " Enjoy your night, Taecyeon and Yoona! " And they left the Private Room.

Taecyeon ripped off Yoona's clothing. " Hmm~ Yoongie~ Don't marry that nerd, Marry me! "

Yoona moaned. " Mianhe, Oppa. We can only do it. We can't - "

Taecyeon cut her off by kissing her furiously.

Yoona sobbered up a bit. " Oppa! What're you doing? "

Taecyeon smirked. " Making sure you become mine. " And He stuck his **** in Yoona.

Yoona screamed. " Oppa!!! NO!!!!!!!! "

AUTHOR'S NOTE: A lot more happened but, * shrug * Don't want to make this into a too Mature Content chapter. =)

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Yoona gripped her cup of tea tightly that her knuckles were showing. " We did it that night. " She shook her head. " Kibum found out. He could still marry me because it wasn't my fault but, He didn't do it with me. He couldn't! Not after what I did. What Taecyeon and I did. He couldn't! "

Tears started flowing down her face. I wiped away her tears. " It's okay, Yoona. It's okay. Explain it to him again. "

Suddenly, Kibum walked down the stairs. " Hey, Babe! Where's my Purple Tie? " He saw us then his eyes widened. Widened even more when he saw Yoona crying.

He rushed to Yoona's side and hugged her. " Don't cry, Yoona! What did you guys do to her? "

Yoona pushed Kibum away. " They didn't do anything to me. It's what you won't do with me!! "

Kibum looked at her in confusion. " What do you mean, Babe? "

Tiffany stood up and crossed her arms across her chest. " She wants a Baby!! "

Kibum's eyes widened like crazy then turned to Yoona. " Guys, leave us. I've got to talk to Yoona. "

We nodded then went to the garden. But I stayed in the kitchen, without anybody knowing I was listening to their conversation.

( Yoona is PINK , Kibum Is BLUE )

" What do you mean you want a baby, Yoona!! "

" Oppa! Why can't we have a baby?! "

" You Already Did It With Taecyeon Hyung! And you still want a BABY!? "

" I Got rid of that! You know why? Because I love you! I never even liked them! They put something in my drink! I was UNCONCIOUS!! "

" Yoona! WE CAN'T! You aborted the baby, and now you want mine!? "

" That baby that belonged to me and Taecyeon didn't mean anything to me! I aborted it when it was just 2 weeks old! What I did was inhuman! But I did it because I love you. I always did! "

" Yoona! I-I-We'll do it. "

" Gomawo Oppa! I Won't abort babies anymore. But, Please, I want one with you. It's been 7 years. I'm growing old. "

" You're not old. We'll do it after the house warming. Alright? "

" Arasso, Oppa! Oops~ The house warming. The guest will be arriving soon. Here's your tie. "

I ran out to the garden to call them back in. " They're going to do it, after the house warming tonight. "

Tiffany jumped in glee. " Jinja? Yipee~ "

Donghae hugged me. " Babe, The house warming is beginning. Let's go. "

Siwon kissed Tiffany. " Jagiyaa, Let's go~ "

Divider Graphics

How's This Chapter Guys?

Very long Huh? =))

-

In Ned For Your FanFics To Be Known? Advertise Here At

Dream Big ♔Fan Fiction Advertising Studio ∞

Currently Open and Ready To Accept Orders.

-

If Readers Are Interested, Please Check Out My Blog =)

过去就让他过去。末来就等候末来 ❤ I Will Forget You ❤

Sorry If It's Written In Chinese/Mandarin.

I Am Mandarin Educated BTW. =)

-

The House Warming Is In The Next Chapter. =)