Ch:02

Glad To See You Again

You silently squealed, not able to control your excitement. Dongho's arm was wrapped around your waist for safety just in case you decided to go crazy and foil the plans with your hyperness. He pressed your waist closer against his body for extra measures. You turned around and buried your face into Dongho's shoulder, half squealing and screaming away your excitement.

You bounced up and down while biting your lip which Dongho noticed and sighed at. Dongho leaned in and pecked your lips with a concerned frown. Tilting your head, you innocently blinked at him.

"What'd you do that for?" 

Dongho sighed and said nothing before draping his arms over your shoulders. You puffed out your cheeks, resting your head against Dongho's shoulders. "Yah---should we go in yet?" You asked, darting your eyes from the car towards the grand gate of the new family house not far from where the car was parked. Behind the gates was a village-like mansion in the formation of a horseshoe. In the middle of the large courtyard stood a majestic marble fountain in which a large statue of the family crest stood. 

The mansion was created to resemble the 18th century Tuscan Villa. With an ancient architectural feel to it, the mansion makes you feel as if you're a king or queen. The mystical lighting also adds to such a feel. The door placed behind a large stone arch was painted pearl white with the family crest as a door knocker. The pearl white double doors had gold accents to it which made the place even more luxurious. 

You sighed, trying to hold back the urge to just run up to the front gates, press the button on the intercom, and make the house go crazy seeing your returned face. 

Dongho put on a small smile while caressing your cheek with his thumb. 

"Don't worry, baby. Chelsea will give us the signal any minute."

"Wait---you just called me baby. I'M THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO CALL YOU THAT!" You whined, pouting. Dongho chuckled and pulled you into a tight hug. 

"You idiot, I grew up over the years!"

"I highly doubt it with the way you acted with Chelsea earlier!!"

"Well it was because I hadn't seen you in a long time so understand why I was all childish!"

"Tsk, I still don't believe you." 

This time, it was Dongho who pouted. You chuckled and messed up his hair with a gentle smile plastered on your face. "Cheer up, you---oh it's the signal!" 

Dongho's head snapped up towards the gate and his expression brightened. The both of you quickly scrambled into the car and drove up to the gate in a matter of seconds. You squealed and flew out of the car. Dongho was asking himself why he even bothered to drive the car.  

Pressing the smooth, black button on the intercom, you rocked back and forth on the balls of your feet and smiled. 

"Who are you l---oh my sweet Guan Yu! Young Mistress!" 

You smiled, waving into the tiny camera installed inside the intercom next to the black gate. "Hiyeom! I'm back!!" You squealed with excitement. The gate suddenly flew open and the head butler rushed out from the front double doors. 

"Young Mistress!" He screeched as he bounded towards you. The head butler pulled you into a large bear hug with a wide grin on his face. "Aigoo, Young Mistress! It's been so long, hasn't it?! Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo! Young Mistress has grown up so much throughout the years!" The head butler pulled you back and examined your face.

"Aigoo, Young Mistress," he chided, "I can clearly see your dark circles! I'll make sure to tell the maids to bring you eye cream! Let us go inside. I am positive that the president and Mistress will be delighted to see you!" 

You nodded and looped your arm through his. Dongho cleared his throat from behind you and raised an eyebrow. "What?" You asked.

Dongho held out his hand which made you giggle. 

"Aigoo, Mr. Seo! This baby right here wants me all to himself!" You clicked your tongue in a playful manner. Dongho frowned and pursed his plump, pink lips. Chuckling, you interlocked your fingers through his and ran straight for the door with two people slowly falling behind from your lightning speed. "Umma! Appa!" You screamed, letting go of Mr. Seo and Dongho as you burst through the front doors. 

Your parents were in the middle of the round great hall talking to the head secretary but as soon as they heard your calls, they dropped everything they were doing and snapped their heads towards the wide open front doors. "Meenah!" They both squealed at the same time. 

If this was a movie, the three of you would have been running towards each other in slow motion with large grins on your faces. The three of you crashed into a bone-crunching hug with you in the middle. Giggles erupted from you as you were spun around in a circle by your father with your mum jumping around in excitement screeching, "My baby is back! My baby is back!" 

Minwoo stood at the top of the rounding staircase that was against the right wall, eyebrows raised. He cleared his throat which caused your attention to avert towards his direction. You squealed an eardrum piercing, high-pitched squeal and ran at top speed across the room and up the steps to where Minwoo was standing. 

He firmly implanted himself against the floor right before you jumped on top of him. Minwoo surprisingly didn't topple over or kill himself with your sudden weight. "MAN, YOU MORON WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING?!" -was the first thing that he yelled. Your jaw instantly fell down as your hand went flying across the side of his head.

"IS THAT SERIOUSLY THAT FIRST THING THAT YOU SAY TO ME AFTER 4 YEARS?!" You screamed/growled. Throwing English curses at him, you placed your feet back on the floor with an angry scowl. 

Minwoo sighed, smoothing out the frown wrinkles on your forehead with his fingers. "It's not pretty to frown. It's not pretty to stay up late at night either---I'm spotting the return of the panda eyes!" Minwoo tried to joke with a wink. 

You scoffed and gently embraced him. 

"You're going to get revenge for this,"

"Oh I know."

"So how's Francesca?"

"Oh---about that---yeah---um---" Minwoo stuttered, sheepishly scratching his head.

"You guys broke up?" 

"Y-yeah."

You slapped your forehead, rolling your eyes.

"Is there a new one?"

Minwoo diverted his eyes away from yours and kept on being stubborn about creating eye contact. You sighed and started to walk away before Minwoo grabbed your wrist.

"I'm serious about her this time! Gina is really a sweet girl---umma and appa like her also!" You stopped in your tracks and slowly turned around to face your brother.

"You've introduced her to them already?!" You gasped. 

He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck, a sheepish smile on his face. You scoffed and placed a firm hand on his shoulder. "Congratulations, my brother! When do I get to meet her?" You asked, winking. 

Minwoo laughed, ruffling up your hair. "You'll meet her after you spend some time with your chaotic friends," he said before turning around and walking into the elevator.

An elevator---yeah. The house was that big. 

~~~
Chelsea's POV

I leaned against Chun Hee's car with my arms crossed, drawing circles on the pavement with the tip of my feet. I smiled at the fact that Meenah was finally back. 4 years was too long for me to handle. Without warning, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I felt weight resting on my shoulder. 

"What're you smiling about?" Chun Hee asked, pressing his cheek against mine. I smirked. 

"Apparently not about you," I stated matter-of-factly. 

Chun Hee placed both of his hands over his heart and gasped. "Hurtful!"

I laughed, slapping the side of his head. 

"I was just thinking about how happy I am that Meenah is back," I reassure Chun Hee. He immediately smiled and pulled me into a hug, spinning me back and forth. 

Giggling, Chun Hee set me back on the ground and stealthily pecked my lips with a playful smirk. I slid my hand into his rough hands and pulled him towards the house.

"Come on! We have to go to Seoul National University College of Medicine with Meenah!" 

*

*

Hehehehehe just a cute 2nd chapter :3
Anyways, does anyone want to make me a poster? ;____;