Ch:16

Glad To See You Again

You dropped dozens of bags in front of the surprised Dongho and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His eyes darted from the bags to your face with his rounded eyes. Chuckling, you sat down on his couch and started surfing through the channels.

"Oh! Dongho! Look, it's you!" You squealed, excitedly pointing at the tv. 

Dongho walked over to you and draped his arms over your shoulder, nuzzling his cheek against yours. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just felt like shopping," you replied nonchalantly. 

Dongho frowned and went to sit next to you. 

"Tell me," Dongho ordered. 

You shook your head and rested it against his shoulder. Dongho kissed your forehead, the back of your head. He grabbed your hand and started to play with it and you felt sparks of electricity run down your spine at Dongho's touch. Your heart felt as though it was being squeezed and you blushed. 

Dongho grinned, pinching your cheeks. You pouted and playfully elbowed him. Dongho grabbed both of your hands and fell backwards on the couch so that you were now currently laying on top of him. 

Resting your head on his chest, you listened to his steady heartbeat and smiled. A chuckle escaped Dongho's lips and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "What have I done in my past life to deserve such an amazing best friend?" 

You looked up to the ceiling and thought about it long and hard.

"Did you perhaps save the world or something?" You joked.

Dongho laughed, planting a kiss on the top of your head. "Perhaps I did," he agreed. 

Someone cleared their throat from behind the couch and the two of you quickly sat up and embarrassingly straightened yourselves. Mrs.Shin was grinning down at the both of you. 

"Aigoo kids, the couch isn't a good place to lay down. Why not go upstairs to Dongho's room?" She suggested. Your jaw dropped and Dongho snapped at his mom. 

You blushed and hid your face in Dongho's chest. "Ah my children. Get married first before doing anything!" Mrs.Shin sighed contently and skipped out of the living room while shaking her head and talking to herself. 

"Auntie is exactly like mom," you giggled.

Dongho raised an eyebrow and you innocently blinked up at him. "What?"

"You shouldn't be calling her auntie. It should be mom," he corrected. 

You blinked and finally realized what he meant. Blushing, you hit his arm and blew air into your cheeks. "What if you fall for someone else who's way prettier than me?" You asked. 

Dongho shook his head and gently kissed your cheek. 

"I'd never break up with you." He firmly stated. 

You shrugged, unconvinced, and got up from the couch. You grabbed all of the shopping bags and struggled to walk up the stairs and threw them in Dongho's room.

Clapping your hands together, you smiled when you saw that the sticky notes from when you cleaned out Dongho's room was still there. 

You turned around and kissed Dongho's cheek. "I gotta go to Chelsea's. Stay out of trouble and rest! Oh and, I'm dragging you to watch Holyland with me tomorrow. It doesn't matter if it's your movie! Bye, puppy." 

Dashing out the door, you drove to Chelsea's house while humming to DORADORA with a content smile on your face. 

When you arrived in front of Chelsea's house and barged inside, you saw a crying Chelsea on the floor with her brother ready to slap her. You gasped, covered Chelsea, and received the slap from Matsuzuka Tori. 

The slap left a large red mark on the side of your face but you didn't care. You turned your head and glared at Matsuzuka fiercely while Chelsea's sobs continued to get even louder after she saw you get hit. "What kind of sick b*st*rd are you to hit your own sister?" You scowled, standing Chelsea up. 

Matsuzuka replied through clenched teeth, "I'm just doing what my mother should have done." 

You protectively hugged Chelsea and cursed upon seeing the bruises and cuts on her arm. 

"Her of a mother seduced my dad and he left my mom! For hers! My mom should have murdered them both long before!" Matsuzuka yelled, smashing the nearest vase on the ground. 

Chelsea flinched and cried onto your shoulder. You felt your clothes starting to get wet because of her tears. Biting your bottom lip, you took one step forward and sent a flying palm across Matsuzuka's cheek. 

"You sick jerk who beats up girls. GET OUT OF CHELSEA'S HOUSE THIS INSTANT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" You screamed at him and felt your rage reach the max. 

He growled and stomped out of the house while saying all of the curse words known to mankind in Japanese. 

You ignored them and carefully brought Chelsea to sit down on the couch. The house was an absolute mess and you couldn't even imagine what had happened.

You wiped Chelsea's tears away and gave her a weak smile. 

"I'm sorry," you apologized quietly. 

Chelsea croaked, "For what?"

"For not being able to protect you," 

Chelsea let out a sort of whimper and curled up into a ball. She looked so vurnerably weak and that smashed your heart into a million pieces. 

Your eyes darted from bruise to bruise on her arms and legs. You flinched when seeing some and bit your lip. 

Running to the bathroom, you took out the first aid kit and sat back down in front of Chelsea. You started to diligently add pressure to each cut with a sterile guaze that had isopropyl alcohol on it to stop the bleeding. 

Chelsea said nothing while you were treating her cuts and bruises and you noticed that she stopped crying after a while. 

Once you were done, you put away all the supplies and cradled Chelsea gently in your arms. You whispered soothing words into her ear and waited until she was asleep. 

You laid her down and draped a blanket over her with a sad expression. 

You then quietly went around the house cleaning up the mess that Matsuzuka made, being careful to not make too much noise so that you wouldn't wake Chelsea up by any chance. 

After you made the house seem like nothing had happened, you pulled out your phone and called Chun Hee. 

"Hello?"

You growled. He sounded too carefree.

"Did you know that your girlfriend just got beat up by her own brother?!?" You snapped at him.

Chun Hee gasped and a hand instinctively flew over his mouth. "Is she okay?" 

You rolled your eyes. 

"Thank goodness I came in time or else she would probably not even be alive by now. Where the are you anyways?!" You cursed. 

Chun Hee was silent for a second and cleared his throat. "S-s-shopping," he stuttered and braced himself for your yelling.

You threw a glance at Chelsea and sighed. 

"You are beyond the worst boyfriend in the world. Come over to her house quickly and---take care of her." With that, you ended the call and leaned against the kitchen counter with a stressed sigh. 

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you started to cook some congee for Chelsea to eat once she woke up. You were thinking about possibly allowing Chelsea to stay at your house for a while but you told yourself to remember to ask Chelsea that later on. When the congee was done, you placed a cover over it and went to wait by the door for Chun Hee. 

Upon seeing his car, you opened the door and watched him rush out of the car and into the house. He ran over to the couch to see a pained expression on Chelsea's face. 

Chun Hee gulped, looking at you to Chelsea again. 

He softly kissed Chelsea's forehead with guilty eyes. "I cannot believe myself," he whispered. 

You rolled your eyes and pressed your lips together. 

"I can't believe you either but stay by her side from now on and don't leave her. You might be my best friend but she is too and---I'll never forgive you if I find Matsuzuka beating her again. I warn you, Cha Chun Hee." 

You grabbed your bag and left the guilty Chun Hee by himself with an injured Chelsea. You were beyond mad at Chun Hee but held yourself back and went back home. 

"NOONA! I HATE YOU!" was the first thing that you heard the second you stepped into your house.

You raised an eyebrow at Jongup and tilted your head. "What did I do?" You asked. 

Jongup crossed his arms and knocked on your head. "You wouldn't answer any of my texts!" Jongup complained.

You took out your phone and noticed all the texts from Jongup and chuckled. 

"Sorry," you apologized.

Jongup rolled his eyes and grabbed you by the wrist, dragging you over to the couch. 

"Noona, can you do me a favor?" Jongup asked. 

You pursed your lips and looked down. Jongup stared at you with puppy dog eyes which made you roll your eyes. "Fine," you gave in. Jongup clapped his hands together and grinned. 

"Tutor my friend for me!" 

 

*******************************************************************************

I told you guys I would update later on this week :3 Hehehehe kimchii never breaks her promises.

Anyways, sorry for this ish chapter. I'm losing my grip on this story again and it's gone full force to the point where I'm thinking of deleting this sequel and extending the first one a little longer to tie loose ends but I'm sure you guys don't want that so I'll try my best to keep this story interesting.

I'm going to keep this short and simple though so don't expect it to be long xD

Maybe---30-40 chapters will do. 

Thank you for reading!

Stay healthy and keep away from drugs.

Love you guys!