Ch:24

Glad To See You Again

Realization finally hit Dongho as the PSP in his hand clattered to the floor. Sighing, you got up from the floor and headed for the door. Dongho's hand shot out and grabbed onto your wrist.

"Let go, Shin Dongho." you ordered with clenched teeth. 

Dongho stayed silent, not obeying. "I'm sorry," he apologized. 

"Sorry just doesn't cut it," you said, rolling your eyes. 

You slipped your hand out of Dongho's grasp only to have his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. "Dongho, don't do this," you sighed. 

"Do what?" 

"THIS! Just go to someone that deserves your time and love. Possibly Suzy unnie or someone," you whispered and tried to take one step forward. You were immediately pulled back by Dongho. 

"Meenah, I'm sorry," Dongho apologized again with a whine. 

You bit down on your bottom lip, holding back the urge to forgive Dongho. "I told you already, Dongho. Sorry doesn't fix anything. You never listen to me nor do you ever believe me! You listen to everyone else and not me! You never listen to my explanations!" you cried, ripping yourself away from Dongho with full force. 

Dongho stumbled backwards with a dumbfounded expression fashioned on his face. 

"Jay is just a friend! Kimchi is just a friend! All of the guys that I hang out with are just friends! Why won't you ever understand that?!" you screamed. You were now trembling from how hard you were crying and the emotions that were currently spilling out. 

You stood there and wrapped your arms around yourself for comfort. "Ever since I was little, all I ever dreamed off was a cute, happy relationship but I guess in reality, there's no such thing. B-but is it t-too much to a-ask for?" 

The fact that you were crying because of him finally dawned over Dongho. He scrambled over to you and immediately pulle you into a hug. No matter how much you struggled and wiggled, he refused to let go. "Meenah, oh my dear Meenah, I'm so sorry," he whispered as he the back of your head. 

You couldn't help but bury your face into his chest. "I hate you so much," you muttered. 

Although it came out muffled, Dongho still heard it and sighed. "Is that something to say to me when my birthday is coming up?" 

"Your birthday is in 5 days," you said, rolling your eyes. 

Dongho shrugged, pursing his lips. "That's still close,"

You ignored him and let your eyes wander. It landed on the door. "So---how am I supposed to exit the building without getting mobbed and killed by your fangirls?" you asked. 

A grin spread across Dongho's face. "You can stay here and practice with us!" Dongho suggested. 

You blinked and shook your head. "No way! Today's supposed to be an All Girl's Sunday back home!" you whined, stomping your feet like a little kid. 

Dongho puffed out his cheeks and pouted, doing all of the aegyo tricks that he knows. "Buing buing~" he squeaked with his fists against his cheeks. 

You made audible gagging noises and pretended to choke. "If you do that again, I'll push you off a cliff!" you yelled at him. 

Dongho smiled and pinched your cheeks. "I love you too!" 

The members burst into the room right when you were about to punch Dongho's arm. They saluted the two of you and snickered among themselves. You shrugged and thought that it must be some type of joke they were talking about whilst being away from the practice room. 

Soohyun walked up to you as he handed you a staff badge. "Wear this and put your hair up. That way, you'll be able to get out without any difficulties," he said with a brotherly smile. 

You bowed, taking the badge while observing it. Dongho poked your cheek which earned a glare from you. 

"Do you really have to go?" Dongho asked, batting his eyelashes like a girl. 

Man, Kevin should stop teaching him stuff, you thought.

You nodded. "Of course I have to! I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of boys!" 

Dongho pouted. 

His cheeks were so irresistably adorable. You hesitated before kissing Dongho on the cheek and running away. You wore the badge before Dongho could process what you had just done and rushed out of the door. 

Dongho stood there and blinked. "D-Did she just---?" 

AJ rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "Yes, yes she did. Now go back to practicing!" 

You managed to slip out of the company building like a ninja and make it to your car safely. Once you were inside, your cheeks started burning up as you remembered your sudden act of affection towards Dongho. 

You slapped your cheeks a few times before pulling away from the building that was still being surrounded by fangirls. You shook your head and drove home with a smile on your face the whole entire time. 

When the house came into view, you saw an angry Jongup who was pointing towards the ground. You squinted, trying to see what he was pointing at. On the ground was red paint. 

It wasn't until you were close enough to the gate did you then see what Jongup was pointing at. The red paint, imitating blood, was in the form of words. The large, red words were sprawled out across the pavement right in front of the gate. 

JUNG MEENAH, YOU TWO-TIMING
GO KILL YOURSELF

You shakily got out of the car but that went unnoticed by Jongup and Head Butler Seo. 

"How could there not be anyone guarding the front gates?!" yelled Jongup. 

"Young Master Jongup, it was when they were all on their lunch break," Butler Seo tried explaining to the fuming Jongup. 

Jongup bit down on his lip, trying to keep his calm. "There should still be someone guarding and watching the front gates at all times!" Jongup chided. 

You sighed and walked towards them. "Moon Jongup, stop yelling at the old man." 

The two turned their heads towards the direction of your voice. Head Butler Seo's eyes widened and he immediately bowed 90 degrees. "Young Mistress! We'll immediately clean this up!" 

You shook your head. "No need, Butler Seo. It's going to rain tomorrow anyways," you said with the wave of a hand. 

Butler Seo nodded and went over to your car. He got inside it as you and Jongup stepped to the side for him to drive the car inside. The gates opened and your car zoomed inside. 

Jongup looked at you with eyes of pity. You rolled your eyes and smacked him. "I don't need your pitiful looks, Jongup," you said. 

"But noona!" he whined

You let out a sigh and started to walk towards the house. "Don't 'but noona' me, Moon Jongup! I'm fine. Really. I learned not to care about what others think as long as the people that matter the most know the truth," you told him. 

He nodded with awestruck eyes. "Noona! You're so wise!" he complimented. 

You laughed. Although it was a small laugh, it was a genuine laugh. Jongup took large steps until he was by your side and tugged at your sleeve. You looked at him. 

"Noona, what if it doesn't rain overnight?" Jongup asked. 

Your eyes turned to slits as you abruptly stopped. "Then I'll hunt down the people that vandalized my property and I have a pretty clear idea about who did this," you hissed. 

Jongup gasped. "Who?" he questioned. 

You didn't answer and ran the rest of the way until you were in the garden where the other three girls were still at. They turned their heads to you and smiled when they didn't see puffy eyes and a tear stained face. 

"So what happened?" HyunA asked. 

"Well there are derogatory words in front of the gate," you said with a small shrug. 

Gina and Chelsea both shook their heads. "I bet Dongho is going to go on a rampage when he finds out," Chelsea snickered. 

"Well then he's not going to find out," you said, rolling your eyes. 

Jongup and the three girls exchanged glances and smirked.

 

**************************************************************************

(/^O^)/ IT'S THE IDIOT'S BIRTHDAY IN 5 DAYS