Ch:07

Glad To See You Again

Dongho was piggybacking you around the garden with a warm smile on his face. "I wish I could take you out on actual dates without getting ambushed by fans," Dongho sighed. You shrugged and tightened your grip around his neck. 

"I'm perfectly fine with having you carry me around like this though." You shrugged contently. 

"But I want to spoil you." He muttered with a pout.

You chuckled and slid down from his back, bending down and cupped a flower between two fingers. Your thumb grazed against the silk-like petals and you gently smiled. 

"Love isn't about going on luxurious dates and showering each other with expensive things, Dongho-ah. I told you that I'm perfectly content with everything that you've given me." You stated while sniffing the Chocolate Cosmos. 

Dongho wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into a back hug. Kissing the side of your head, Dongho knelt down next to you and examined the random assortment of flowers in front of him. 

A maid walked into the large garden with a tray of tea.

"Young Mistress and Dongho-ssi, it is time for the afternoon tea," the maid announced shyly. You glanced up at her and nodded, wiggling out of Dongho's hug.

Grasping Dongho's hand, you followed the maid inside to the living room where your parents were calmly sitting, reading some files and documents. 

The two of you sat down across from your parents while you lifted the lid from the teapot and peered inside. "Holy---how did you get a hold of Tieguanyin tea?!" You gasped. Your mom shrugged with a wink and took a sip. Dongho nudged you with his elbow and leaned in next to your ear.

"What is a Tie tea?" He whispered cluelessly. 

You let out a stiffled laughter of amusement. "It's a type of oolong tea," you replied. 

Dongho's mouth formed an 'o' as he took a careful sip of the tea. Awkwardly placing it back on the saucer, he folded his hands in his lap and glanced around the room.

Your parents chuckled.

"You don't have to feel uncomfortable around us, Dongho-ah." 

"Y-yes, Auntie." 

This time, it was you who laughed. You slapped his arm and collapsed to the ground with a roaring laughter. Your parents couldn't help but laugh along with you. 

Dongho stared in confusion and tilted his head. "Did I say something funny?"

You took deep breaths and tried to regain your calmness before looking up at Dongho. "You called my mom auntie---and that's just---" you paused as another fit of laughter erupted from you.

Your mom was the first to keep her calm for the longest time.

"You called me auntie when you'll be marrying Meenah in a couple of years! Call me mom!" 

Dongho's jaw fell and he awkwardly laughed. "Y-yeah. Sure..." 

"Anyways, Dongho and I will get going now!" You waved and hurriedly pulled Dongho out of the house. Dongho sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. 

 

~~~~

"DONGHO, LET MY BEST FRIEND DOWN BEFORE I SET FIRE TO YOUR PRECIOUS HAIR!" Chelsea threatened and chased after Dongho with a baseball bat which magically appeared out of nowhere. 

Dongho refused to let you down from his back and continued to run around Chelsea's living room.

You couldn't stop laughing and giggling. Tightening your grip around Dongho's neck, you placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Chelsea's going to scream bloody murder if you don't let me down," you whispered into his ear. 

He stubbornly shrugged and continued to run around the place.

Chelsea wasn't going to give up so easily either. The two of you went over to her house and she begged you to hang out with her for the day but being the arrogant and stubborn kid he is, Dongho refused and clung onto you. 

Before you knew, you were already on Dongho's back. "You're such a stubborn little child." You cooed and patted his head. Dongho scrunched up his nose, shaking his head.

"I'm older than you!" He cried. 

This time you were the one who shrugged and innocently smiled. 

You weren't able to take anymore screaming and noticed how tired Dongho seemed so you hopped down from his back. Patting his shoulder, you pushed him down onto the couch and smiled. 

"Rest," was all that you simply said before draping a blanket that also came out of nowhere, over him. 

"But I don't want to!" Dongho whined.

You gave him a small smile before planting a soft kiss on his forehead. "You have a freaking packed schedule tomorrow. Rest before I take away all your video game consoles." You threatened. Dongho's eyes immediately shut and he pulled the blanket over his head in a cute manner.

Silently laughing, you looked up at Chelsea and motioned towards the door. Chelsea smiled evilly and sneakily inched towards the door. "Mwahahahahahahaha in the end, I was the one who won time with Meenah!" Chelsea laughed under her breath and smirked. 

 

**********************************************

Mehhhh...this was just....you know.....yeah :3 xD

Exams coming up~ Rawr. 

Gonna update less T_______________T

But I'll try 1-3 updates per week, mmmkay? Bear with me guys T_T 

I hope these updates aren't boring you guys. I'm not sure where this will be going lol but I'll try adding some fire to these lovey-dovey moments =]

Don't abandon me!! T^T

kimchii dongsaeng will give you cookies if you don't unsubscribe.

So---I'll just leave you guys with this update for the rest of the week :D Or maybe---I'll update before----*GASP* lololol that'd be a miracle :P But yeah. Byeeee!!

 

kimchii, out.