Ch:27

Glad To See You Again

Dongho stood still as you patted down his hair. "Have fun in Macau," you said, "and get some sleep on the plane." 

He nodded, puffing out his cheeks. 

You let out a laugh when you saw Dongho struggling to put on his backpack while holding onto his passport and phone at the same time. Shaking your head, you snatched his passport and phone out of his hands. Dongho nodded his thanks. Once he finally got situated and was ready, you gave him a long hug. You wondered if he was going to run into any problems; like having crazy fangirls trying to touch him in places. 

You shook away the thought. 

Dongho blatantly crinkled up his nose at your weird behavior. "This is not the first time that I've gone overseas," he stated. 

You could only shrug and tug at the straps of Dongho's backpack once more. You nibbled your bottom lip as you patted away the invisible dust on his shoulder. "You should go," you told him. "Wouldn't want you to miss your flight now, would we?" 

Dongho smiled at you. "Yes ma'am!" 

"Do you have everything?" you asked with a slight chuckle. Knowing Dongho, he would have been too busy packing his game consoles to double check his necessities. 

"I have everything," he mumbled. 

You nodded in approval. "Go now. I'll see you in a few days," you said as you pushed him towards the door. Dongho reluctantly left, making it obvious how much he didn't want to go because of the fact that he was dragging his feet. Really loudly also, if I may add. 

You hated how silent it was after you were sure that Dongho had gotten into the car and left. It felt so empty. These days, you hated being away from Dongho as much as he hated being away from his games. 

Sighing, you went back to your house to study. By the time you reached your room, Dongho had sent you a text assuring you that he arrived at the airport safely and had gotten onto the plane without any problems. You weren't relieved yet but you somehow felt --- lighter. 

You spent the next couple of hours studying and finishing up reports that you had been putting off for quite a while. From time to time, you would start wondering if U-Kiss had already landed safely in Macau or not. When your vision started getting blurry, you pushed your books away and opened up your Twitter tab. You scrolled through your timeline and smiled when you saw the fanaccounts. 

U-Kiss arrived with no problem. More importantly, Dongho arrived with no problems. 

You found yourself able to breathe just a tad bit better now. 

As soon as you closed the tab, a text from Dongho came. 

From: Dongho

My electronics and I have arrived safely!

Laughing, you typed a quick reply before throwing your phone to the side. With the worries lifted away, you went back to work. 

The macaroni shrine was completely random. You thought that it would look cool if you posted it on Twitter --- except for the fact that the nose kind of ended up looking weird. You looked around, trying to figure out what other work you had to get done until you realized you had finished it all. You glanced up at the wall clock and was surprised to see that it was still early in the afternoon. 

Well, you had bid Dongho farewell pretty early in the morning though. 

With nothing to do, you started to roll around your large bed with your phone in hand. You gave up all hopes of the miracle where someone would call you asking to hang out and trudged down the tiring stairs. When you saw Minwoo and Gina together, it made you wonder about the whereabouts 

A maid came in after some time with a tray of snacks but you sent her away while taking only an egg tart that your parents had taken back from Macau. 

You were being productive and got tons of work done; for example: the DNA sample reports, the complete skeleton model made out of clay, and the Dongho shrine made out of macaroni. of your two idiotic best friends. 

"Probably doing something vomiting worthy," you muttered as you plopped yourself down on the couch across from the one where Minwoo and Gina were seated. 

Gina looked up from the book that she was reading and smiled at you. You nodded in acknowledgement. 

You saw her shift her sitting position to get something out of her pocket from the corner of your eyes. You looked at her since whatever she was doing caught your attention. After a few seconds of rummaging around her pockets, she pulled out a ticket of some sort. She held it out, ushering for you to take it. 

Hesitantly, you pulled it out of her hand and examined it. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Art gallery?" 

"Yeah. I only got one ticket and I didn't know who to give it to. I just guessed that you'd be into these kinds of things," she explained. 

You slowly nodded. 

"If only there was two. You could have gone with Dongho also and it'd be peaceful since only professionals go there," Gina said with a sigh. 

You truthfully also wished there were two tickets but hid your disappointment and smiled. "It should be opening soon then, I guess. I'll be going now," you said, dismissing yourself from the parlor. 

Pairing a casual white ruffled dress with a thin red cardigan, you threw your digital camera into your bag before coming back downstairs. You bid Minwoo and Gina goodbye before heading for the art gallery. 

There was a lot of traffic on the road as you drove into the busy business streets of Seoul. You blew an impatient raspberry as you waited for the cars in front of you to move even just the littlest bit. You started getting pissed off when you thought the light was going to turn green but instead the walking signal for the pedestrians. Groaning, you ran your fingers through your hair in frustration. 

The light finally turned green after what felt like eons but you gave up all hopes of driving. You parked it somewhere randomly that permitted it and took your stuff before getting out. 

"I might as well walk," you said to yourself. 

You didn't know what day it was but everywhere was completely cramped. The sidewalks, roads, buildings, everything. You felt suffocated as you manuevered through the crowds on the sidewalks. 

Knowing how you probably wouldn't be able to make it to the gallery, you went into a random cafe in defeat. You sat down by the window and stared outside; the sunlight shined brightly through the glass. You pulled out your phone and found a missed call from one of the company's secretaries. You must have not heard it when you were too busy being frustrated over the traffic. 

You called her back and the line immediately connected. 

"Did something happen at the company?" you asked. 

"Yes---and no," she replied. 

You frowned in confusion. "Care to explain?" 

"I was ordered not to tell you anything. You do not have to worry. Please carry on," the secretary stated before hanging up. You didn't even have time to insert any questions. 

It was probably the fans again. It had always been the fans. You were beyond tired of the fans. If you had known how hard it was to maintain a relationship with a celebrity, you would have never gotten yourself into it in the first place. You hated it so much but you could never bring yourself to end anything with Dongho because he's Dongho.

You massaged your temples, sighing. "Fans will be fans," you murmured. 

 

************************************************************************************

Guise I know this is getting dragged like the first one so I'm just going to get to the and shiet okay. 

Okay.

Anyways; SUPER JUNIOR'S MV ;A; *SOBS*