Ch:17

Glad To See You Again

"Noona, I'm done with the questions." Ren said, placing the packet right in front of your face. You brushed it away and glared at him. 

Ren flinched at your sudden aggressive behavior and gulped. "N-noona," he stuttered.

"Yah! Noona is busy right now, can't you see?!" 

Ren nodded and backed up a little bit. 

"But noona is my tutor and so you should be tutoring me," Ren said in a small voice.

You groaned and slammed your palms on the table before harshly grabbing the packet from Ren's hands and looked through it. Your eyebrows furrowed and you threw the packet at Ren. "Questions 3-72 needs work shown! As a high schooler, you should know that!" 

Ren rolled his eyes and slumped back down in his seat. "What is noona doing that is more important than tutoring me?!"

"Watching AA performances!" You retorted.

He scoffed, showing work for each question while throwing you glares that didn't go unnoticed. You looked at the question he was working on and jabbed a finger on it.

"This is wrong," you stated and went back to watching performances on your phone. 

Ren growled as he secretively flicked a speck of eraser sheddings at you. "Do your work!" You snapped at him.

Ren sighed and spent the next half hour re-doing each question with you occasionally pointing out what he was doing wrong. By the time he was done, you were beyond bored out of your mind and snatched the packet of math questions away from him. You quickly examined each question and threw it back at him.

"I think you'll actually pass," you blinked. "Quite surprising though."

He rolled his eyes and pushed himself up from the table. "I guess I'll be leaving now," he tipped his head. "See you tomorrow, noona."

You waved him away with the flick of a hand and let out a stressful sigh. It wasn't long before you found yourself knocked out dead on the couch off somewhere in dreamland. However, you were soon woken up by the sound of your brother's annoying voice calling you from upstairs. You opened up one eye and turned your head towards the entrance of the parlor. 

Groaning, you rolled off the couch and slowly made your way up the torturous marble stairs that extended upwards forever. You burst into Minwoo's room and glared at him. 

He was comfortably sprawled out across the floor while Gina was sitting upright on his bed, reading through some of his books. You went over to Gina and gave her a quick peck on the cheek and kicked Minwoo's side. "Get up, you idiot. What do you want?!" 

"I was just waking up your lazy *ss." Minwoo replied and stood up. 

Your gawked at him and smacked him with the nearest object(fortunately for him, it was a pillow). Minwoo fixed his hair and went over to his girlfriend. He cradled her in his arms while sticking his tongue out at you. 

You threw up your arms in defeat and groaned. 

"SCREW THIS! I'M JUST GOING TO GO AND SULK AROUND IN MY ROOM NOW!" 

You stomped out of his room and into your own. Throwing yourself on the bed, you closed your eyes and started to roll around. You decided to send a random text to Kimchi after a while of rolling around. 

It had been forever since you last talked to him and when he replied with his usual adorable text messages, a smile spread across your face. 

'Now why would I forget about my Queen Kimchi? A.K.A my best friend?' you texted.

It didn't take long for Kimchi to reply.

'Because you started dating Dongho and went to the States to study so I felt like I was forgotten! You don't have enough time for me in your life,'

You found yourself scoffing and chuckled. 

'Who could forget such an adorable fluffy thing? I'd never forget you even in a thousand years,'

Your phone started to ring and you quickly answered it.

"Hello?" You answered.

"DO YOU REALLY MEAN IT?!" Kimchi yelled from the other line. 

You giggled. "I meant every single word," you chuckled. "I never forget best friends." 

Kimchi squealed and had to place down his phone for a couple moments. You laughed at his reaction and sat up in bed, crossing your legs. 

The two of you chatted on the phone for a little while but Kimchi had to go to vocal lessons. "Aw, have fun!" 

With that, you hung up and was thrown back into the world of boredomness. You pouted. Dongho was supposed to be over but he had a schedule and you were left with nothing to do. 

Chun Hee refused to let anyone see Chelsea and had been protecting her like a mother. 

You texted HyunA, hoping that she would be free, but remembered that she had classes. You threw your pillow across the room and sighed. You leaned against the headboard of your bed and let your eyes wander around the large room. 

Pictures of Dongho were placed and plastered everywhere without sparing even a corner. An essential for all fangirls, posters, covered an entire wall and the wall couldn't even be seen. 

A soft knock was heard from the door and a moment later, your mom popped her head in the room. "Meenah dear, would you like to go golfing with your dad and I? Seeing that you're free?" She asked. 

You thought about it.

"There'll be a surprise," your mom included. 

You raised an eyebrow but nodded and went to quickly get changed into your golfing attire. When you came downstairs, you gave your dad a quick peck on the cheek and swung your bag of golf clubs over your shoulder. The maids escorted the three of you outside and the moment your eyes set on the figure by the car, you gasped. 

The one and only Shin Dongho was casually leaning against the sleek black car wearing a white polo shirt with khakis. He flipped his hair and turned to smile at you. 

You dropped your golf clubs on the ground and literally flew onto him. "Yah! You idiot! I thought you had a schedule!" 

Dongho laughed, kissing your forehead. 

"Well I decided to spend time with my girlfriend and her parents instead," he replied with a cheeky grin. You scoffed, playfully hitting his arm and smiled. 

He ruffled up your hair and held open the car door open for you in which you entered through in high spirits. Dongho slid in next to you, slyly wrapping his arms around your waist as he pulled you closer to him. Giggling, you rested your head on his shoulder and glanced up at his face. Dongho your hair soothingly and whispered for you to sleep.

"But I'm not tired!" You complained. 

Dongho chuckled and pecked your nose. "Just sleep," he sternly ordered. 

You reluctantly obeyed and allowed your eyes to shut close. You dozed off with a smile on your face while  Dongho was singing lullabies in your ear.

Dongho rested his head on top of yours and decided to catch up on the much needed sleep that he had been missing. Your mom looked back at the both of you and smiled. She poked her husband in the arm and jerked her head towards the back seat. Your dad glanced up at the rearview mirror and chuckled.

"Those two remind me of us back in the days," he said in a soft voice. Your mom nodded with a knowing smile and imagined how cute her grandchildren would be. "Dear, don't be thinking about grandchildren just yet. They're still young and have many other obstacles to face! I mean, our dear Mi Ran is a boy magnet." 

Your mom rolled her eyes, pursing her lips. 

"Mother instincts!" 

Your dad scoffed and lightly smacked his wife's head. "Mother instincts my ," he snorted. Your mom clicked her tongue and shrugged while watching the two of you sleep through the rearview mirror. 

"They're still so cute though." She stated and decided to look out the window without saying anything else for the rest of the ride. 

When all of you reached the large, private golf course, you carefully got out of the car and shook your leg that had fallen asleep and gone numb during the long car ride. 

Dongho wrapped his arms around your neck and pressed his cheek up against yours. "Do you feel refreshed?" He asked. 

You nodded and kissed his cheek. Dongho interlocked his fingers with yours and grabbed both of the golf club bags. Going into the lobby, you looked around at the familiar setting that you had missed so much. 

"This is the first time that I've brought you here," you said to Dongho. 

He nodded, trailing kisses across the back of your hand. You both started to follow your parents towards the course with large grins until you heard the most high-pitched squeal ever.

"Unnie!!!!" 

 

********************************************

Hello Hello~

Sorry I haven't updated in like, a week but yeah.

Just one more exam left and I'll be able to relax(almost).

I have a huge project that'll count for my whole entire History grade but that won't really get in the way so I guess I'll be able to update a lot more since break is comingg!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ 

Finally~

So I added a tiny bit of Kimchi in this chapter for @kpoppop but since the first fanfic was really supposed to be focusing on Kimchi and Dongho but that didn't really happen, I guess I"ll be adding Kimchi back in and he'll have a lot more scenes. I know there are a lot of characters but please bear with me! Each will get scenes here and there but it's also really confusing for me T__________T

Stay healthy and away from drugs!

Sincerely your favorite dongsaeng,

kimchii