Ch:10

Glad To See You Again

"Ahhhhh!! I'm so tired!!" Dongho sighed, collapsing onto the couch in the practice room. 

"Yah, guys. Get back up and practice one more time then we're done." The manager announced.

"Hyung! That's what you said half an hour ago!" Kevin whined, wiping his sweat away with a tissue.

Dongho pouted and took a sip of water. He pulled out his phone and noticed that there was a text message from you. He opened it up with a smile that smile got even brighter after reading your message.

***********************************

To: My Adorable Puppy

From: Lovely Girlfriend

Dongho-ah!!~ Don't overwork 
yourself and make sure you get
lots of break! Tell the manager
that if he doesn't, I'll get him fired!
I'm serious here! Hehe enough
joking around.

Seriously, don't get so tired that you'll
faint again.

Lots of love,
Your Lovely Girlfriend

***********************************

Dongho sprang up from the couch and got in place in the middle of the practice room. "Hyungs! Get in position!" 

The manager smiled and proudly nodded at the maknae.

"Now, you guys should be more like the maknae."

"WELL THAT'S BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND PROBABLY TEXTED HIM OR SOMETHING!" Hoon sobbed, curling up into a ball. Dongho rolled his eyes and started to practice by himself, completely forgetting that he was wiped out a few seconds ago. 

Being the stubborn person that he was, Dongho refused to stop until he didn't make a mistake and so, he went on practicing for two more hours before all the hyungs persuaded him to stop. 

AJ helped wipe Dongho's sweat off of his forehead and sighed. "Yah, Dongho. Don't practice so hard."

"But hyung---I have to." 

All the U-Kiss members scoffed and rolled their eyes. 

"Quit blabbering nonsense and go get cleaned up. It's too late for all of us to go home at this time." Soohyun told them in the authoritive leader-like voice. 

Dongho literally crawled towards the door in exhaustion, clutching onto his cellphone. 

~~~

You glanced at your table clock and sighed.

It was 3AM and you were still working on your essay for the dreadful Professor Min while studying for your upcoming test that Doctor Kang just had to give you. 

You checked your phone and decided to send Dongho another text, guessing that he would be sleeping at the company again. 

***********************************************

To: My Adorable Puppy

From: Lovely Girlfriend

Make sure to keep warm!! Don't be 
bothered by your hyungs' snores! 
Hwaiting, my lovely Shin Dongho.
I love you!


*************************************************

Satisfied with your text message, you turned off your phone and resumed typing away on your laptop. You yawned and typed the last word in the essay before saving it onto your USB and shutting down your laptop.

You carried your textbook with you to lie down on your bed and studied until your energy system crashed and you were sound asleep in the most awkward position ever. 

 

Morning came as quick as that and you let out a stressed groan. Grabbing at your alarm clock, you chucked it across the room and buried your head under dozens of pillows. 

"Meenah, you have to wake up or else you'll be late for classes." You heard Minwoo coo. You grimaced upon hearing his voice first thing in the morning. 

"Ughhh---go away. Hearing your voice first thing in the morning is just awful." You groaned, throwing a pillow at his face. Minwoo dodged it and shook his head. He grabbed your ankle and literally pulled you off of the bed, allowing you to land on the cold hardwood floor. You only groaned in response and looked up at him with one eye open.

"Ewwwww. You look dreadful, Mi Ran-ah." You punched his leg and crawled towards the bathroom door. What can you say, lovers are all alike. "Don't fall down in the bathroom!" Minwoo yelled after you. 

You let out a loud grunt in reply and started to quickly ready yourself so that you won't look as awful as you did in the morning. As if a miracle had been granted, you entered the dining room in a glamorous manner that made your image in the morning seem like it wasn't really you at all. Minwoo took one look at you and rolled his eyes. 

You gave him a scowl, grabbed a slice of toast, and ran out of the house in a rush. You drove your car towards the school like a maniac but you didn't care since you were about to be late to class.

Dang I'm going to get killed if Professor Min catches me late, you thought in despair. 

Fortunately, you reached just in time and flew through the lecture without any problems. 

You left the lecture hall subconsciously and found yourself in a cafe a few moments later. Your eyes widened and you cluelessly looked around. Sighing, you realized how much sleep you were losing. 

You yearned to see Dongho's face but your schedules just couldn't work out that way. You frowned, placing your head on the table. Someone clearing their throat right in front of you snapped you out of your daze.

You looked up and instantly smiled. "Jihwan sunbae!" 

Jay laughed and sat down in front of you with his dimply smile. "Didn't I tell you to call me oppa? Or do you feel uncomfortable because you like me and so you don't want to hint that you do?" Jay teased.

You gasped and playfully hit his arm. "Yah! That's not true!" You retorted. 

Jay chuckled while shrugging. 

"I'm not sure if I should believe you or not." 

You scoffed but smiled again and looked at him. He inspected your face and frowned. 

"Man, those panda eyes of yours. Get more sleep and stop stressing yourself out." Jay ordered. You nodded. "Wanna take a walk with me?" You nodded again and followed him towards the park around the corner. 

The both of you walked around and finally settled on a park bench. You unknowingly let out a large yawn and embarrassingly covered your mouth afterwards. 

Jay smiled, forcing your head to lean on his shoulder. You struggled to look at him but he refused and pressed your head against his shoulder. "Sleep." He simply ordered. 

Although hesitant at first, you gladly obliged and closed your eyes, thankful for the extra z-hours. 

Some elders walked by and smiled at the two of you but only Jay could see. "Young man, what a precious little lady you have there. Don't let go of her." One of the grandmas advised.

Jay nodded with a smile. 

 

From a far distance, a saesang fan who knew that the famous Jung Mi Ran was finally back from the States and smirked at the sight. "My my, you just returned and have already gotten another boy? Why my dear, Dongho will be mine no matter what!"

 

**********************************************************************************

I am having the biggest writer's block EVER for this story right now and I'm not sure how to move on and so I just decided to add in a crazy fan =w= Ughhhh I'm sorry if it's getting really boring but like, SOLs are coming up and I'm going to die of exhaustion just like Meenah and Dongho =___=

Forgive me, alright? ^-^ Don't kill me if you guys get bored or something and like, I create havoc in this. Lol. Sorryyyy T____T Forgive meee!!