Ch:21

Glad To See You Again

Your eyes fluttered open and was met with the blinding sunlight. Yawning, you felt something heavy on your leg and you thought it was Shinjung. You tried moving your leg to no avail. Groggily sitting up, you rubbed your eyes and squinted at the thing lying on your leg. "YAH! JUNG MINWOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?" you yelled. 

Minwoo groaned and rolled off of the bed. "God, shut your mouth you idiot." 

You growled, smacking him with a pillow. "What do you want?" 

Minwoo rolled his eyes and took his iPad out from somewhere under your covers. He opened up an article and shoved it in your face. You struggled to adjust your eyes to the sudden electrical light and snatched your large glasses off of the bedside table. You put them on and squinted at the screen. The headlines were: 

U-Kiss' Shin Dongho Spotted At An Orphanage With A Girl!
The Girl Is No Other Than Jung Meenah, His Long Time Girlfriend!

You choked on your spit and your mouth started getting dry after reading only the title. Yours eyes quickly darted across the screen and took in all of the information. "Since when did I get a fanclub?" was the first thing that you said after finishing reading it.

Minwoo chuckled. "Ever since people actually did research on you and stopped hating on you because you're dating THE Shin Dongho," he replied with a shrug. 

You smiled and placed the iPad down. 

Minwoo stood up, picking up the iPad. "I think those little friends of yours will be coming over soon. They called not too long ago. Something about introducing someone to you but the two idiots were arguing too much for me to make out what they were saying," he said. "Oh and Gina is coming over so keep your voices down!" 

With that, he pranced out of the room and slammed the door shut. You rolled your eyes at how annoying your brother is and crawled off of the bed. 

After you finished your daily morning routines, you hadn't taken one step out of your room before Shinjung pounced on you. The front door burst open, revealing the reason why Shinjung's fur was standing up.

The two idiots came in with someone you didn't recognize at all. They were both cursing up a storm over some small thing that had happened between them. 

You descended down the stairs, paying no heed towards the lovers' quarrel. Instead, your attention was on the unfamiliar person standing next to them. The both of you met eyes and she bowed politely. You smiled, curtly tipping your head in her direction. 

You decided to let Chelsea and Chun Hee's quarrel cool down a bit before asking them any questions because you knew better then to get in the middle of their fight. 

The maids at the bottom of the stairs bowed and said, "Good morning, Young Miss," in unison. 

You smiled and made your way into the dining room where Minwoo and Gina were sitting at the table. You went over to give Gina a hug while glaring at your brother. 

He rolled his eyes, signaling you to come over. You reluctantly obeyed. 

"From my research, your fanclub consists of mostly boys and ahjummas," he randomly stated, earning a hard smack on the head from you.

Gina shoved a piece of bread into his mouth while rolling her eyes. Minwoo rubbed the back of his head with a childish pout. "That hurt!" he yelled, although it came out muffled. 

You nonchalantly shrugged and could no longer hear the lovers bickering. You smiled at Gina and calmly came out of the dining room and was soon ambushed by Chelsea(who decided to jump on you). 

The two of you fell backwards but being equipped with fast reflexes, Chun Hee caught Chelsea and kept her from falling. Yeah. Chelsea only. Your head and body collided with the hard marble floor which brought a painful grunt out of you. 

Chelsea and Chun Hee didn't seem to notice though. They were too immersed in their staring contest while Chelsea was still in Chun Hee's arm. 

You rubbed your back and struggled to stand up. You and the unfamiliar girl looked at each other with disgusted faces and pretended to vomit on the lovers. 

The person giggled at your facial expression while you just smiled. The both of you didn't want to bother the lovers so you jutted your head towards the front door. "Do you want to go outside?" you mouthed. 

She nodded as you took the lead. 

Once the two of you were outside, she took the initiative and introduced herself first. "I'm Lindi Tsang but you can call me Bubz!"

When you had gotten a good look at her face, she looked absolutely gorgeous and stunning. You then started feeling insecure and wanted so badly to grab hold of a mirror or a reflective surface to examine your face compared to hers. 

"I-I'm Me---," you started but was interrupted by Bubz.

"Oh it's fine. I already know who you are," she smiled. 

You nodded and started to twiddle with your thumbs, not knowing what to say next. "So...are you close friends with Chelsea?" you spoke up. 

Bubz smiled. "I grew up with her in Japan but don't worry, I can tell you're a much better friend to her than I was," she replied and stood up. "I have to go now but I guess I'll see you around."

The short girl stood up; she bowed and took her leave. 

You smiled slightly and went back inside to see your two idiot best friends being all lovey dovey in your living room. You fake gagged, rolling your eyes. 

"If you guys are just going to stare at each other all day, get out of my house!" you groaned. 

Chelsea snapped her head towards the direction of your voice and grinned. "Meenah!" 

She gave you a large bear hug and pecked your cheek. "I missed you," she smiled softly. 

"Your brother---what happened?" you carefully asked. 

Chelsea's smile faltered. "He's still here but don't worry. Chun Hee has been with me 24/7," she said cheerfully. 

"I'm not sure if I should be happy or not that Chun Hee has been spending every second of the day with you," you joked sarcastically. 

Chelsea giggled and ruffled up your hair. "I forgot to congratulate you on your achievement,"

You tilted your head slightly. "Achievement?" 

"Anti fanclub," she stated. 

You let out a sigh, rolling your eyes. "Don't remind me."

"But it's worth it though, right? I mean, at least it doesn't affect your relationship with Dongho that much." 

You shrugged. "I mean, it's not something that I can't handle. Dongho is so worth it though," your eyes wandered off and you smiled unconsciously. 

Chelsea pretended to vomit on the floor. "That's so sickening coming from you,"

"Speak for yourself," you said and rolled your eyes. 

 

***********************************************************

So it's the 5th day of summer and I'm beyond bored.

I'm losing inspiration and I seriously considered deleting this story but I couldn't bring myself to it so---IDEAS. GUISE. DON'T IGNORE ME THIS TIME. PLEASE.