Ch:13

Glad To See You Again

You burst into U-Kiss' practice room only to see all of them glued to their phones. Snarling, you pulled Dongho's phone out of his hands and glared at it.

Donho looked up, surprised. "Meenah! I thought you had classes today!"

"The lecture ended early. You. I saw you flirting with some girl on Twitter!"

Dongho gasped.

"W-what do you mean? I never flirted! You're the only one for me!"

You rolled your eyes and harshly handed back his phone.

Kiseop glanced over and smirked. "Dongho-ah, you got your girlfriend mad."

Dongho's eyes widened and he pouted. "That's not true, right? Tell me, Meenah!" 

You cleared your throat and went to sit next to Eli, peeking at his phone. Dongho let out a whimper and inched over towards you.

Taking a sip of Eli's RedBull, you completely ignored Dongho and decided to mess with him a little.

"Meenah! My princess with beautiful hands! Honey! Jagiya! Yeobo! Baby!" Dongho whined, tugging your arm. 

You hid an obvious smile and looked at the leader.

Soohyun was watching the whole thing with an amused smirk.

"Well, you were obviously flirting so I'm not sure if I should forgive you or not," you said to Dongho.

He let out a small sob and collapsed onto the ground. Dongho jumped back up and pointed his index finger at you. 

"A fan showed me a picture of you and this guy with brown hair!"

"Oh you mean Jay oppa?"

"EVEN WORSE! YOU'RE CLOSE TO HIM! I WAS ONLY TALKING TO NOONA NORMALLY! YOU WERE ON A DATE WITH THAT GUY." Dongho tattled. 

Your jaw dropped in disbelief. "You just said noona. What now! Do you not trust me? So you trust your fans more. I see now." You retorted.

Dongho opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. 

"Yah. Take your lover's quarrel outside, won't you? I'm trying to teach Kiseop some girl group dances for the next variety show we go on over here!" Kevin yelled from across the room. 

You blew a raspberry, waved goodbye to the members, and stomped out of the practice room with flushing red cheeks.

Dongho bit his bottom lip and looked at Soohyun with a pleading look of help.

Soohyun shrugged and returned his eyes onto his phone.

Dongho sighed in defeat and walked towards a corner to think of ways to make it up to you. 

Meanwhile, you furiously found yourself entering a random music store. You walked over to the demo section and placed the headphones over your ears.

You allowed all of your frustration and stress to be carried along with the flow of the music.

The headphones were suddenly taken off of your head and onto someone else's. 

You snapped your head towards the person and instantly smiled.

"Hofeldt---not my kind of music," Jeon Jihwan commented.

Jay flashed his famous smile and placed the headphones down. A small smile formed on your lips as you playfully hit his arm. 

Jay shrugged and ruffled up your hair.

"Care to explain to me why you look so mad?"

"Just..things I guess." You sighed. 

Jay nodded understandingly and didn't press the subject any further like a true gentlemen.

You followed him out of the store as the two of you wandered around the streets aimlessly.

Jay went into a cafe and you absentmindedly followed.

"Americano and Frappe please," he ordered. 

"So I'm guess that it's relationship issues? Shin Dongho, right?"

You hesitantly nodded and laid your head down on the table. 

Exhaling, you stared out the window dreamingly. Jay patted your head affectionately with comfort.

"You should talk it out with him. Judging from how much I know about you, you probably didn't give him time to explain and so the two of you childishly fought." Jay speculated.

You sighed once again and tightly held onto your coffee with both hands. 

Jay grabbed your hand with his; which surprised you since it was so sudden. You curiously stared at him as he started doing something to your hand.

"Look away," he ordered.

You obliged and patiently waited for him to finish doing whatever it was he was doing. 

When you no longer felt anything, you slowly opened your eyes and stared down at your hand.

On your wirst was a silver bracelet with two rings connected together. There was a thin ring with a petite rose on top that was on your middle finger.

You looked up at Jay with a smile. "Why?"

Jay shruged in return. "Randomly felt like it, perhaps." 

"But the bracelet-"

"It's a sign of friendship. We're tied together and no matter what, we'll always stick together and be friends." Jay explained.

You scoffed and hit his arm. "You're too nice." 

He pursed his lips. 

"You should get going. It'll be late soon and I have practice. See ya, Jung Mi Ran." Jay waved goodbye.

You waved with a warm smile. You subconsciously stared at the bracelet and ring.

You turned your head to see a couple of high school girls staring at you. You raised an eyebrow. 

"Unnie, you're so lucky! He's so handsome and cute! That didn't sound as if he said it as a friend," one of them stated.

You tilted your head in confusion.

"Aish, unnie! You're so clueless!" another one said. 

You frantically shook your head while waving your hands side-to-side in denial. 

"No, no! He's just a really close friend of mine."

They all clicked their tongue, shaking their heads. "Unnie, do you really not see it?"

"See what? Huh?"

One of them sighed and waved it away.

"What major are you?"

"Medical school; cardiology." You replied bluntly. 

Their jaws fell. "No offense but you lack common sense. What university?" 

"---Yale."

"WOW. Okay, unnie, forget what we said. You're not single, are you?"

"No..." you replied.

They shrugged and looked between each other.

"If you ever see any of us again, tell us what happens!" 

You were about to say something before they all walked off on you. You scoffed but smiled right afterwards.

"That was confusing but amusing," you commented to yourself.

Your bad mood from earlier had disappeared and you skipped(not literally) home in a happy mood.

The maids stared at you as if you were a stranger and whispered among themselves while you were oblivious to everything and just greeted everyone.  

Calmly entering your father's study, you found your grandfather in it instead. He looked up from the desk. You smiled widely and waved, giving him a large bear hug. 

Your grandfather raised an eyebrow at you and placed his pen down. "This is too unnatural. Was something bothering you earlier?" 

You stubbornly shook your head and pouted.

"Why would you think such a thing?! I'm perfectly fine!" You retorted. 

"You're my granddaughter and I know you way better than that. Dongho, isn't it?" 

You averted direct eye contact with your grandfather and awkwardly cleared your throat that had started to form a lump. 

"So I'm indeed correct. What did that boy do to you again? I remember the first time that I saw you after years and you were on top of him. Tsk, not a very pleasant scene to see." He clicked his tongue, referring to that one day so many years ago that it seemed like history.

(A/N: It's in So We Meet Again lol that scene where the awesome grandfather walks in on you and Dongho ;D)

A maid politely knocked on the door and popped her head in. "Young Mistress, there is a package waiting for you downstairs." 

You hadn't been expecting a package though. You exchanged confused looks with your grandfather and slowly followed behind the maid. Taking the elevator, you reached the grand hall and saw a bouquet of daffodils in the hands of one of the guards. 

A knowing smile crept its way onto your face and you didn't bother to erase it even though you knew only one person would send you such a thing.

The guard handed you the bouquet and you gladly took it only to find a folded piece of paper in the middle of the daffodils.

From: Your Adorable Puppy

I know I might seem like a child, but I'm grown up now.
I might not know that much stuff and I might be completely childish but that's my nature. 
I make mistakes. I'm human. We're like that.
I'm also a guy. We do things absentmindedly and we might not ever notice that it'll hurt the people close to our hearts.

I'm just a kid that's not anywhere near your league. 
You're so mature but you can be beyond adorable at times. 
It makes me feel even more unworthy of you. 

I really don't know much about relationships but I can guarantee you one thing.

Jung Mi Ran, you're the love of my life. 
I would never exchange you for anything. Not even for a new PSP. 
I know that I'm not always there for you because I'm always busy with my schedules but...
...I try my best. 
It hurts. 
Knowing that there are other guys out there who are there for you more than I am.
It hurts.

But---there's no such thing as a puppy more adorable and childish than I am, right? 

Ew. This is starting to get mushy. 
JUNG MI RAN, I LOVE YOU! ♥♥♥♥
Smile and forgive me!(Because I know you can't resist me)

You scoffed, handing the bouquet to the maid. "Put it in a vase and place it up in my room. Make sure it's odorless." You ordered. The maid bowed and went her way. 

Folding the letter and putting it into your pocket, you walked over to a window. You sat on the windowsill and gazed out the window with a smile that unknowingly came out of nowhere. 

You ruffled your hair and sighed. 

"That boy makes me go crazy at times," you grumbled to yourself. 

 

***************************************************************************************************

Lalalalalalalala kimchii's worldddddddddddddddddd~

Lol omg I don't know :P XD

Enjoy, my lovelies 

Stay healthy and don't get sick!

Comments are appreciated ^^ 

Eat your fruits and veggies each day! Wouldn't want you guys to be unhealthy. Tsk. 

Now get off the computer and go outside to play.

Fresh air is good for the body.