Ch:14

Glad To See You Again

You thrashed around on the bed, screeching. Cold sweat trickled down the side of your face with tears in suit. Your eyes flew open as you shot up, fumbling for your phone.

Instinctively pressing #1 on speed dial, you started to sob quietly.

By the time Dongho picked up, you were already sobbing nonstop. 

"MY BABY, WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?" Dongho asked, screaming and panicking. "Baby, was it a nightmare?" He asked, calming down knowing that panicking wouldn't help. 

"I-I'm fine now," you lied as your voice cracked. 

You hung up on him without warning and hugged your knees against your chest. You had never experienced such a terrifying dream before. Hearing Dongho's voice made you so relieved.  

You slowly got out of bed and walked over to the window with heavy steps. Pulling yourself up onto the windowsill, you let tears fall down and didn't bother to wipe them away.

The moon shined brightly through the window, making you slightly flinch. You heard your phone vibrating like crazy on your bed but ignored it and leaned your head against the glass.

Dongho, don't ever leave me, you thought while silently sobbing.

Shinjung walked into the room and jumped on your lap. She sensed your bad mood and your cheek as she let out a soft pur. Your lips curled up and you scratched Shinjung behind her ear. 

You didn't get a wink of sleep and the moment you saw the sun rise up from behind the horizon, you threw on jeans and a plain t-shirt. You picked Shinjung up and ran out the door before any of the maids and butlers could get to the house. 

Walking all the way to Dongho's house, you didn't feel tired at all and just burst inside. Instincts told you that he was home and your instincts were right. 

There he was, sitting on the dinner table quickly stuffing food down his mouth and he looked towards the door in surprise. 

His eyes widened the second they landed on you and he dropped his food, flying all the way across the room and into your arms. "MY B-BABY! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! OH DEAR, THOSE BAGS. OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR." Dongho panicked, running around in circles while frantically chewing on his food. 

You giggled, wrapping your arms around him so that he could stay still. Resting your head on his chest, you let out a sigh of distress.

"I've just been really tired but---probably not as much as you. I'm holding you up, aren't I? Sorry for being whiny. Go on to your schedule." You pulled away from his embrace and pushed him. Dongho stubbornly shook his head, pulled you closer to him, and planted a soft kiss on your forehead. 

"But my girlfriend is more important to me," he stated. 

You rolled your eyes, kissing his cheek. "Go." You firmly ordered. 

Dongho pouted but went to grab his bag and quickly returned to stand in front of you once again. Dongho leaned forward and gave you small kisses here and there before he was satisfied and smiled brightly. 

"Don't get nightmares again and---get rid of those horrid dark circles! I'll be going now!" Dongho waved and dashed out the door with sudden determination to work harder just for you. 

A small chuckle escaped your lips and you decided to go up to Dongho's room. It was quite a disaster. He had been so busy lately that his room was a complete mess, as if no one had cleaned it in days. You frowned in disapproval and started clearing up the floor. You took out cleaning supplies from the hall closet and ran around Dongho's room, putting things back in its place and mopping up the floor. 

You made sure that the wooden floor was sparkly clean and satisfactorily smiled. You glanced around the room and narrowed your eyes. There was dust---and there was a lot. 

You shook your head at Dongho's living condition. "This is what he gets for being an idol," you murmured. You took a towel, soaked it in water, and wiped at the surfaces that had started to gather dust.

Making sure that you wouldn't get an asthma attack from all of the dust, you flew around the room and checked every corner until you were satisfied with your work. 

You clapped your hands together and grinned brightly. Once all of the cleaning supplies were put back and the room looked shiny and clean, you rummage around for a piece of sticky note and a pen. 

Meenah~

I cleaned your room for you, puppy!
Aigoo, such a horrible mess your room was.
You'll get sick if you don't clean up!
Even if you're that busy, you should still clean up.
If not, call me over and I will! 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Giggling, you silently left Dongho's house after a few hours of cleaning up and wandered around the familiar streets that you used to always explore back when you still lived with Dongho. 

You could smell the aroma of coffee in the air from the cafe down the street and you passed by Dongho's old high school. It brought back such fond memories. 

You found yourself unconsciously smiling and exhaled in a relaxing manner. You were going to enjoy what would be left of the peace. Just, you had that feeling where your peace would never last forever.

Life would never be that simple and easygoing. 

Sighing, you stuffed your hands in your pockets, and walked away from the neighborhood.

 

***************************************************************************************************

So....a very short chapter to compensate for not updating in years. LOLOLOLOL I'm just kidding.

I have my first final on Thursday ;~;

 

BUT I'LL BE MEETING JAY PARK ON FRIDAY. FUDGE. YEAH. BWAHAHAHAHAH U JELLY!??!?! XD

lololol I hope I won't get out of control and through myself at him. But no promises ;]