Ch:25

Glad To See You Again

You glared down at the salad in front of you with eyes that were ablaze. Everyone in the room paused their eating to look at the young genius who looked like she wanted to throw the plate of salad down a cliff. 

Gina uncomfortably shuffled in her seat and looked at Minwoo. "Is something the matter with Meenah? Is it stress that's getting to her?" 

You heard what Gina said. "Of course it's stress. I'm beyond stressed, okay! I can barely go to class without getting mobbed by angry fangirls! Then there's something else to add to my list of worries. My idiot boyfriend's birthday is in 2 days and I have no idea what to get him! I think I'm going to die!" you cried in rage. 

Gina looked at Minwoo again with confused eyes. 

"In other words: there are prawns and mushrooms in her salad and the chefs forgot to take them out," Minwoo clarified with a slight chuckle. 

"That too!" you yelled. 

Gina nodded. She was still confused but kept to herself in fear of enraging the youngest in the room. 

You pushed the plate aside with a completely ruined appetite. "Where's mom and dad?" you asked your brother. 

"They're in Vietnam. They should return by tonight. How come?" replied Minwoo. 

"Never mind. I'm going to go shopping at Chelsea's mall with her VIP card. Don't disturb me today! I'm getting so pissed off!" 

Minwoo nodded, smiling. "She's finally cracking. I wouldn't be surprised if she conducted a nationwide message telling her anti-fans to piss off," he chuckled. 

Gina smiled. "Your sister is such a cute little thing," she said in a higher volume when you left the dining room. 

"Indeed she is," Minwoo agreed. 

 

You threw on a white v-neck paired with a green cardigan and black skinny jeans before rushing over to Chelsea's house(aka Chun Hee's 2nd home) like a mad woman. 

Bursting through the front doors without warning, you threw your bag onto the couch and saw the two love birds feeding each other. "Oh how sickening!" you exclaimed with a disgusted expression. 

Chelsea stopped the chopsticks in midair to look at you. "Green looks good on you," she commented. 

You shrugged and rummaged through all of the drawers for her VIP card before you remembered the secret drawer. You pulled it open to see the shining platinum gold card smack dab in the middle of the drawer surface. 

You pulled it out with an evil grin, chuckling to yourself. 

"Chelsea! Let's go shopping!" you yelled. 

The couple placed down their chopsticks. They looked at the restless girl who wouldn't stop muttering things under her breath. Chelsea smiled, walking over to where her purse was. "Then proceed, dear Meenah," she said. 

 

The three best friends eventually arrived at Chelsea's mall. 

"Chelsea! Where all the knitting shops?" you frantically asked. 

Chelsea blinked, tilting her head to the side. "I don't think this mall has knitting shops---" she said, her words trailing off. 

You frowned. "Then what am I supposed to give Dongho?" you asked sadly. Chelsea glanced at Chun Hee with pleading eyes. He sighed, rolling his eyes. 

"Just get him some expensive watch!" Chun Hee yelled in annoyance. 

You stuck out your bottom lip in a pout. "If he wears it in public then he'll get questioned about it and if he says that it's from me then I'll get mobbed by fangirls!" you cried. 

"Aish!" Chun Hee yelled, frustrated. 

Chelsea slapped the side of Chun Hee's head to shut him up. 

An idea suddenly popped into your head as a devilish twinkle in your eye flashed. You snapped your fingers and smirked. Chelsea and Chun Hee looked at you as if you had gone mental. 

"Did you just think of what to get him?" Chun Hee asked. 

You shook your head, smiling. "No, but I did think of what I want for my birthday!" 

Chelsea scoffed, shaking her head. 

You immediately frowned again as you looked at all of the shops around you. 

While you stood there thinking, Chelsea and Chun Hee decided to ditch you to go shop for themselves. After thinking for a couple of moments, you snapped your head up with a large smile. 

"I know now!" 

 

***************************************************************

IT'S DONGHO'S BIRTHDAY ;A; 

MY BABY <3 

I LOVE HIM WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I JUST CANNOT HANDLE THESE FEELS. 

I'll update again today~