Ch:12

Glad To See You Again

Cuddling Shinjung in your arms, you sat down beside Dongho on the couch. He curiously peeked at the kitten and narrowed his eyes. "Is that my replacement?" Dongho asked.

You meekly nodded and scratched the back of its ear. Shinjung purred softly and snuggled against your chest. Dongho glared at it with envy and angrily grunted. 

You rolled your eyes, Shinjung's back. 

"I cannot believe a cat took my place," Dongho muttered to himself.

"Yah! The cat has a name and it's Shinjung!" 

"Shinjung?" Dongho raised his eyebrow.

You nodded with a grin and tapped its nose. "As in the surname Shin and Jung." You explained. 

Dongho's expression immediately brightened upon realizing the meaning. Dongho threw his arms around you, nuzzling his cheek against yours. "I LOVE YOU ALSO, MY DEAR PRINCESS!" He exclaimed. 

Minwoo walked in, clearing his throat. Dongho hesitantly withdrew his arms back to his side and rubbed the back of his neck.

Your brother grabbed Shinjung from your arms, placing it on the ground, and inserted his hands back into his pockets. 

"Dongho, you have a schedule to go to so leave. Meenah, Chelsea just called. She needs you." 

Dongho groaned and gave you a small hug before trudging towards the door disheartedly. You threw Minwoo a glare and figured that he probably wanted the house all to himself for Gina. 

You made sure to purposely bump into his shoulder before running upstairs to your room. 

"Hey is something wrong?" You asked Chelsea as she picked up the phone.

"M-my brother's here," she stuttered.

Your eyes narrowed and you quickly threw on a jacket with your phone still attached to your ear. "Where's Chun Hee?" You asked. 

"He's coming but I don't think he'll be here in time before my brother." Chelsea replied in a weak voice. 

You felt your heart breaking into a million pieces upon hearing her tone of voice. She never sounded so weak before in all of your years of knowing her. 

"Hang on I'll be there right away. Don't be too scared and sound so weak. I highly doubt he's that bad!" You tried persuading and calming her. 

Gulping, you hung up and rushed out of the house without thinking about anything else. You jumped into the car and drove dangerously through the streets, not caring if you were going to get pulled over or not.

Your first priority at the moment was getting to Chelsea before she has a breakdown. 

Once you arrived at her place and checked to make sure that there were no other cars around, you literally burst through the front doors and spotted her hugging herself on the couch. 

Letting out a small sob, you threw your arms around Chelsea and continued sobbing. You harshly dug your phone out of your pocket and dialed Chun Hee's number like a mad woman.

"YAH! HOW ARE YOU SO SLOW AT GETTING HERE?! DON'T YOU SEE HOW WEAK AND SCARED YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS RIGHT NOW?!" You yelled through the phone the second you heard it go through. 

Without waiting for a reply from Chun Hee, you ended the call and stuffed it back inside your pocket.

You continued to keep Chelsea in a tight embrace and whimpered.

Chelsea slowly pried your arms away from her, clearing . "Meenah, I'm fine. Really. You don't have to be so worrisome. I'm not that weak!" 

You frowned but curtly nodded and straightened your posture. Chelsea put on a weak smile, pacing around the couch. 

"Now now, how bad can your half brother be?" 

"Dude---he threatened to throw me off of a bridge once." 

Your eyes widened and you couldn't help but hug her once more. "IT'LL BE OKAY, MY SWEET CHELSEA. DON'T YOU WORRY LITTLE ONE, I'M HERE!" 

Chelsea rolled her eyes but laughed slightly. 

"Just go home. I'm pretty sure after your call, Chun Hee will be rushing here in rage." Chelsea chuckled. 

You growled.

"I knew it. I KNEW CHUN HEE WOULD REPLACE ME! HE HAS REPLACED ME IN YOUR HEART!" You cried out like a baby. 

Chelsea smiled, patting your head. 

"And to think I thought you guys hated each other," you muttered with a death glare.

**************************************************

Can someone say "Shortest chapter ever"? 
Lolololol like seriously though.

Sorry guys~ I've just been so busy. I'll try updating later today.

Do you guys want more MinwooxGina moments? ;D lolol jk there needs to be more DonghoxMeenah moments gdi blame it on his schedule :'D 

Now how do I add drama to this....hmmmmmm....