Ch:06

Glad To See You Again

You sat there, annoyed and glaring at Jongup. You raised up a dangerous hand towards Jongup as he flinched and protected his face with his hands. Gritting your teeth, you sighed and lowered your hand back onto your lap. 

Waking up first thing in the morning to see Jongup looking through your things and showing them to a cousin that you haven't seen in years. Lovely, isn't it? Minhyuk was pacing around in the living room while you and Jongup sat glued to your chairs in the dining room. Jongup had come upon a certain entry in your journal which mentioned how much you hated Minhyuk for reasons and that just had to make him misunderstand and tattletale to Minhyuk. Right after he just came back. 

Honestly if you could, you would have already had Jongup tied to a tree by his underwear; but a Jung is too nice to do that. 

"Oppa! I already told you, it's a misunderstanding! Minhyuk! Hyukkie! Yah!" You whined with a yell. You shot Jongup another glare and crossed your arms across your chest. 

Just then, Minwoo came into the dining room with an amused smirk. You rolled your eyes, baring your teeth. You took out your phone from beneath the table and frantically texted Chelsea, pleaing for rescue.

 

~~~

To: Lovely Best Friend

From: Magical Unicorn

Chelsea!!~ You've got to come
and save me! You've never met
Minhyuk oppa before but you HAVE
to save me. MISUNDERSTANDING 
ALEART. MISUNDERSTANDING 
ALERT. IT'S A RED CARD. RED CARD.
T_____T Be dear and come, won't you?
If not---I'll surely die! Unless you're 
busy with Chun Hee. If you are, ignore
me and continue doing whatever
it is you are doing ;D AISH. 
DYING HERE.

~~~

 

Not able to take it anymore, you hit Jongup backhand on the head, and furiously stomped out of the dining room. You saw Ho Minhyuk standing there with a strong aura around him. 

You let out a small yelp upon seeing Minhyuk's cold eyes and ducked behind the corner. You grabbed a random maid that was passing by and placed her in front of you in hopes that your older cousin didn't see you. "Jung Mi Ran, get out from behind the maid and clearly explain to me about this little misunderstanding of yours," ordered Minhyuk in a stern manner.

Sighing in defeat, you reluctantly popped your head out from behind the maid and frowned. You advanced towards Minhyuk and slightly cowered whilst in his presence.

"I-it was because you had been gone for so many y-years without visiting and I missed you," you explained in the tiniest squeak ever. Minhyuk did the unexpected and wrapped his arms around you in an embrace.

"Well you should have said that sooner!"

"Your dagger-like glare made me want to curl up into a ball and cry! Anyways, dye your hair back to black, won't you? You look like a gang member with those crazy highlights and stuff!" You yelled, clearly pointing out his ginger and bleached hair.

Minhyuk shrugged and ruffled up your hair. "Yah yah, hands off the hair." Minwoo suddenly came in and interrupted. Your cousin scoffed while you let out a cute snicker. 

"Don't you have classes today?" Minwoo asked with a raised eyebrow. 

You looked up at the ceiling with furrowed eyebrows and tried to remember if you had to do anything today until your phone vibrated against your pocket. 

 

~~~

To: Magical Unicorn

From: Lovely Best Friend

Do whatever you can without me, mmkay?
Busy right now T_T I'm in fashion
classes right now. Sorry, honey!
Hwaiting! Love you!

xoxoxoxo
-Beloved Chelsea

~~~

You pouted and disappointedly stuffed your phone back into your pocket. "Since you have nothing to do, how about you hang out with your favorite cousin?" Minhyuk asked with his arms wide open.

"No," you stubbornly and coldly replied. 

 

******************************************************

Ahhhhh---the famous writer's block has gotten a hold of me. 

Sorry I haven't been updating =w= Lolololol everything seems so uneventful these past few chapters. 

Suggestions? Ideas? lol I'm going to just die now