Ch:23

Glad To See You Again

Relaxing in the garden were 4 girls: you, Chelsea, HyunA, and Gina. It had taken quite a while to pull Minwoo away from Gina because he refused to spend a day without her. Cheesy, right? 

"You're too clingy!" you had screamed at him while forcing him into the back seat of his car. 

Now the four were basically chilling. HyunA was on her iPad, Chelsea was texting her boyfriend, Gina was reading a book, and you were doing---homework. 

A maid came over with a tray of tea and placed it on the table in front of you. She bowed and quickly left, not wanting to interrupt the peacefulness. Placing your pen down, you poured the tea into your cup and took a sip. 

Out of the corner of your eyes, you saw Chelsea pull out something that looked like a Tamagotchi. You stopped sipping and slowly put the cup down. "Chelsea, is that a Tamagotchi?" you asked carefully. 

Chelsea looked up with rounded eyes; she didn't reply. Fervently shaking her head with an obvious fake smile, she placed the gadget behind her back and pretended to resume texting Chun Hee. 

You narrowed your eyes dangerously at Chelsea. "Hand over the Tamagotchi," you hissed. 

Chelsea let out a small whimper. 

"Chelsea Hayaki, hand it over!" 

"But I haven't finished feeding it yet!" Chelsea suddenly exclaimed, protectively hiding it behind her. 

You growled a low, menacing growl. "What did I say about having Tamagotchis around me without giving me one?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. 

Chelsea gulped and backed away. "I-I forget," she stuttered. 

Rolling your eyes, you inched closer towards Chelsea. "Meenah! I'll buy you a life-sized Doraemon plush if you just let me keep the Tamagotchi!" Chelsea shamelessly pleaded.

HyunA and Gina put down whatever they were doing and smiled. 

"Meenah, you're an adult. Don't be so childish," Gina chided. 

You blew a raspberry and sat back down with an angry pout. Chelsea threw Gina a thankful look and sat a little farther away from you just in case. 

HyunA picked up the tablet while taking a sip of her tea. As she was scrolling through the gossip column, her tea flew out of . The other three looked at her in confusion. She slammed her cup of tea down, looking at you with wide and frantic eyes. 

"H-HyunA, wha---?" 

HyunA shoved the iPad into your hands and said nothing. You looked down at it in confusion. After you glanced over the title, your reaction was the same as HyunA's. 

You placed the iPad down and ran, hoping that Dongho wasn't shown the article. Knowing him, he would probably misunderstand. 

"Butler Jang! Get the car ready!" you impatiently yelled. 

A few moments later, you were zooming through the gates of the mansion. With one hand on the wheel and another against your chin, you bit your lip until a rusty copper taste entered your taste buds. 

You placed your bluetooth into your ear and called Dongho. To your dismay, he didn't pick up. You had no other choice but to call the other members. 

"Hello?" answered Kevin. 

Immediately sighing in relief, you cleared your throat. "Dongho...did he see the article?" you asked. 

There was a pause on the other line. 

"It's just gossip, right?" Kevin asked. 

"Of course! Please tell Dongho that he misunderstood!" you pleaded. 

Kevin nodded, although you couldn't see him. "I will but it'd be best if you hurry over here," he replied. 

You hung up with a lighter heart and forced on a smile. 

Although a little too slowly to your liking, you arrived in front of the company building after some time and wasn't surprised to see fans screaming for Dongho while badmouthing you. You winced after hearing one of the insults directed towards you. 

This has gotten out of hand, you thought with a frown. 

You grabbed a hat from the back of the car and put it on top of your head, lowering the visor so it covered your eyes. You passed by the raging crowd of fangirls and went towards the back. With much difficulty, you reached the back entrance to see one of the managers; much to your relief. He narrowed his eyes at you but opened up the door when you took off your hat. 

Before you went to U-Kiss' practice you, you decided to pay the CEO a visit that seemed very much necessary to clear things up a bit. 

You didn't bother knocking on the door and went straight into his office. The scary CEO looked up from a stack of papers and squinted. He cleared his throat. "May I help you, Miss Jung Meenah?" 

Awkwardly standing close to the door, you meekly nodded. 

"I just wanted to clear up the situation that is go---"

"It's fine. No need to explain. I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't do such a thing. Now go to Dongho, You know how he is," the CEO interrupted and smiled after finishing. 

You bowed in gratitude and rushed out. When you reached the practice room, it was like the first day that you had returned all over again. You were too nervous and scared to open the door; too nervous and scared to face your boyfriend. 

Taking several deep breaths, your hand wrapped around the cold door knob and gripped onto it. 

You pushed the door open with your epinephrine pumping 

Once Dongho's eyes landed on you who was standing by the door, he frowned and turned around. 

His action made your kokoro feel like a thousand needles was punctuating it with scars. "D-D-Dongho," was the only thing that you could muster up at the moment. 

He was continuing to be stubborn and ignored you. The PSP in his hand had all of his attention. 

The other 6 members felt uncomfortable(not to mention awkward) so one-by-one, they backed out of the room. That left you and Dongho alone. Of course, Dongho did nothing but focus on the game console. 

Sighing, you walked closer to Dongho only to have him scoot farther away. A frown was etched on your face. 

"Okay I don't care anymore if you listen to me or not," you said in annoyance. "I'm just going to explain whether or not you listen."

You sat down on the floor to make yourself more comfortable. "Jay and I are nothing but friends. Best friends. I hate how you believe your fans and stupid gossip sites but not your own girlfriend who you've known all of your life!" you cried, raising your voice level. "I'm so sick and tired of your stubborn acts and it makes me so frustrated!" 

Pausing, you took a deep breath so you wouldn't get an asthma attack. You resumed in a calmer tone. "If you never listen to anything I have to say and just jump to conclusions, I don't think I'll be able to deal with you anymore. I knew this wasn't right from the start. You being with someone who's not even worth your attention. I knew it would never work out." 

All this time, you had been staring at the floor. You raised your head and looked straight at Dongho, your eyes boring into the side of his head. 

"Shin Dongho---" you said as you started to tear up. "We're over." 

 

**********************************************************************************************

GUISE.

HOLY CRAP HE'S SO HOT ;A;

ANYWAYS, RYEOWOOK'S TEASER PHOTO I CAN'T EVEN OMFG. LEETEUK'S. OMFG. EUNHAE'S OMFG. 

HOW DO I AIR.

Lol anyways it's late so I'll update tomorrow I guess.