Ch:05

Glad To See You Again

You popped your head into your grandfather's office, hoping to surprise him but he casually smiled and waved at you. You pouted in defeat and fully walked into the large office only to realize that the door was made out of glass. Cursing at your stupidity, you shuffled over to your grandfather and hugged him. 

The Jung elder smiled and gestured for you to sit, in which you happily obliged.

You cleared your throat and asked, "Grandpa---Minwoo said that you wanted to talk to me. Did I do something wrong?"

Grandfather chuckled and placed his pen down. Throwing the documents that he had been working on aside, your grandfather looked up at you with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. I'm just here to warn you about something since you have finally returned." Grandfather paused to offer you a cup of tea. You politely declined since it was imported from France. 

French tea made you nauseous.

He resumed, "If you are to be involved in a scandal that involves Dongho that might ruin your life an/or the company, you're to immediately break up with him and I'll find you a better partner." 

You let your grandfather's words of warning sink into your head before slowly nodding with caution. Living in a world where almost anything can become a scandal, what you had just agreed to was something that had just put your whole entire life on the line.

If you were to be in a scandal, that would mean Dongho would lose the only person who could fully put up with him.

You gulped. Your grandfather saw the troubled look on your face and gently smiled.

"No need to look so scared. Knowing my own granddaughter, I don't think you being in a large scandal will happen." He said, trying to comfort you.

You could only nod back. Your grandfather returned back to doing his paperwork seeing that you had no further questions. Since the 'talk' was done, you cluelessly walked out of the office.

"Have a nice day, Miss Jung," the secretary bowed. Curtly nodding back, you took the elevator to the lobby and was greeted by all of the employees that you passed.

Passing the front desk, you saw a very familiar shade of bright red hair by the East elevator. You gasped and literally ran towards the person. "Excuse me!" You called out.

The person turned around without warning which made you stumble back and hit the wall. Quickly regaining your balance, you looked up at the person and started to melt on the inside.

"I-I-I accidentally bumped into you earlier on the streets and I wanted to properly a-apologize since we coincidentally meet again," you stuttered with all of the breath you could muster. 

He smiled, "It's fine!"

You started to get weak in the knees upon seeing his smile but did your best to keep your cool.

"I-It's quite coincidental that we meet again. Uh---this might come out rude but what're you doing here?" You asked in a small voice.

You started freaking out in our head since you were afraid that you might sound as if you were flirting. 

"I'm here to meet with the CEO regarding his funding for the school of arts that he established 2 years ago. I'm the head of the student council therefore I was sent here for it." He casually explained.

Your mouth formed into the shame of an 'O' and you nodded. He smiled and bowed. "I should be going up now. Don't worry about earlier," he winked and got into the elevator. 

"---school of arts that he established 2 years ago," kept on ringing in your head. 

Grandfather had established a school and you hadn't been informed. Without thinking, you pushed the 'up' button on the elevator and got inside.

In seconds, you were standing by your grandfather's office once again. At first you had no intentions of eavesdropping but after hearing about the school, it sparked your curiosity. 

"---but President Jung! If you expand it, my department will have to move somewhere else temporarily! We need our practice rooms!" You heard the red-haired boy argue.

"Now now, you can use the other practice rooms. They're just as good as the dance department's," your grandfather said nonchalantly.

"They're not specialized for dance!" 

"There's no use in arguing with me, my boy. It's my decision for I established it. No need to worry about anything. I'll make sure that the dance department gets decent practice rooms that will meet your needs," your grandfather sighed. 

You blinked and turned around to slowly walk away. Well that was oddly confusing, you thought out loud.

 

 

You sat with your legs crossed on your bed, textbook on your lap and a pencil hanging out of the corner of your mouth. You blankly stared at the textbook with absolutely no interest. Giving up, you threw the textbook aside and fell backwards. 

Images of the red-haired guy kept on flashing across your mind in which you tried to shake it off but that didn't work at all. Grunting in frustration, you burst out of your room and glided down the super long staircase. 

Maids, butlers, and guards were creeping around the mansion, attending to their night-shift duties. You pulled your cardigan tightly together and sighed. 

You looked up at the large grandfather clock in the corner, pursing your lips.

"2AM," you muttered. 

~~~
Dongho's POV

It was 2AM. It's freaking 2AM and we're still practicing. 

Oh how I wish I could be cuddling up with Meenah right now. I mean, we've been practicing for so long and we're not allowed to rest. Like, seriously. 

"Hyung!!" I whined to our manager, using my famous puppy eyes. "Can we please rest or better yet, go home?"

The other hyungs also started whining and trying to use their failed aegyo. Not trying to get punched here or anything, but they all looked hilarious. Not like I'm conceited or anything however, they should know that I'm the only one who can use aegyo correctly. 

Manager hyung reluctantly nodded and shooed us away with the flick of a hand. The hyungs erupted into cheers and all frantically grabbed their stuff before pushing each other to get out of the practice room.

Being the slow person that I am, I was clueless and stood there in the middle of the practice room without a clue of what to do next. I glanced at the clock on the wall and wondered if Meenah would still be awake. Pulling out my phone from my pocket, I debated as to whether I should text Meenah or not. Would she still be awake?

I shrugged and went over to the couch, swinging my backpack onto my back. 

Maybe I'll call her tomorrow. I haven't seen her in days and it's literally killing me.

I let out a sigh before locking the practice room and going home in a tired state.

************************

You know....sometimes I really hate having writer's block =w=

But here you go. Another horrible chapter. Sorry guys =w=