Ch:09

Glad To See You Again

Dongho embraced you tightly, showing no signs of letting you go any time soon.

You calmly flipped through your essay on the heart's anatomical features, allowing the puppy to hug you to his heart's content. Dongho let you go after a rather long time and dreamingly gazed into your eyes. You looked up at him with a confused expression. 

"Well---I haven't seen you in days," Dongho explained as he cheekily rubbed the back of his neck. You scoffed and rolled your eyes, playfully hitting the back of his head. 

Dongho placed you on his lap while you continued editing your essay meanwhile, he silently watched the tv.

"Dongho---you should rest. You're going to be super busy with all of the promotions coming up and I don't want you to collapse or anything." You whispered, nudging his side. 

He ignored you and pecked your cheek before returning his attention towards the television screen. Sighing, you stuffed a piece of strawberry in his mouth and watched him slowly chew the strawberry with his chipmunk-like cheeks. 

This adorable puppy here had interrupted your girls day with Chelsea and HyunA, dragging you back inside and refused to let you return to what you had been doing with them. 

It would be rather unlikely that the two of you will be able to spend a lot of time together now with Dongho's promotions coming up and your horrible head professor bombarding you with random exams and such. 

Your schedules just didn't quite match with Dongho's whatsoever. You threw your essay onto the coffee table and started to play around with Dongho's hand just to amuse yourself. 

Dongho rested his chin on your shoulder and randomly started to rock back and forth. 

Chelsea and HyunA were spying on the both of you from the corner and were secretly snickering to themselves. "For some reason, I look forward to the day where Dongho gets super jealous." HyunA whispered to Chelsea. Chelsea nodded in agreement and a brilliant idea popped into her head. 

"If you're that desperate---I have the perfect idea." Chelsea dragged HyunA out of the house and went to some secretive place to plan out her perfect sceme.

Meanwhile, you and Dongho were talking to each other about the most randomest things while playing with each other's hands like little kids. Dongho curled a strand of hair behind your ear, smirking. "Yah---I don't want to go to school tomorrow!" You whined, sticking out your bottom lip. Dongho frowned.

"You have to go to school though! If not, I'll ignore you!" Dongho threatened. You gasped and frantically nodded your head. 

"Oppa---go home. Seriously. I don't want you to get sick and collapse from exhaustion! Now go!" You raised your voice, pulling Dongho up from the couch and pushing him towards the door. 

You were able to successfully open the door and shove him out. With a wave, you slammed the door in his face and let out a sigh. Dongho reluctantly walked away, knowing that you were right. 

After you were sure that Dongho had gone home to rest, you cautiously sneaked out of the house and took a random car to drive to a specific school. 

You clutched tightly onto a piece of paper as you pulled up into your destination not long after. You shyly walked around the school, trying your best to hide yourself from the staring students. You gulped and quickly ducked into the office without bringing too much attention to yourself. The worker looked up at you. 

"May I help you, miss?" 

"Oh uh---I'm President Jung's granddaughter and I was just looking for the student council president---" You softly said. 

The front desk lady gasped and immediately bowed towards you. Shyly smiling, you nodded in return as she told you that Jay was in one of the practice rooms.

She directed towards the exact location and you bowed to show your thanks. You peeked into the room and smiled when you saw Jay sprawled on the floor with music blasting. 

Giggling, you cautiously slipped into the practice room and sat criss-crossed on the cold floor while nodding your head back and forth to the beat of the song. Jay opened one eye and turned his head to see you sitting there obviously enjoying yourself. 

A smile broke out on his face. Jay sat up and went over to the stereo and turned it off, startling you. You opened your eyes and embarrassingly smiled at Jay. He scoffed playfully and raised an eyebrow. Being the slow person you were, you tilted your head in utter confusion. Jay chuckled and sat down in front of you.

"May I help you, Miss Jung?" 

You laughed and hit Jay's arm. "Yah! Don't call me that!" 

Jay looked at you amusingly.

"Ah---we barely know each other and you're already using informal language?"

"E-eh?! But we're the same age! Right?" 

Jay chuckled. 

"I'm older than you by a year!" 

You forced a smile and turned your head to the side, mentally cursing yourself. Jay laughed and started to mess around with you.

You growled at him but nonetheless, a smile spread on your face subconsciously. You gasped as your eyes traveled to his hair. "Your hair! Your hair! Your hair! I-i-it's---black now!" 

Jay cutely smiled and nodded his head in the most adorable manner ever. 

"Yup! Isn't it pretty?" 

"Hmmmmmm---"

"Well, I look handsome no matter what color my hair is though." Jay boasted. 

You scoffed and smacked his arm. "In your dreams!"

Jay rolled his eyes with a large conceited grin.

"Anyways, I'm bored so I decided to do some stalking and came here." You stated as you fell back onto the floor. You heard Jay's stiffled laughter and started to roll around like a person who's out of her mind.

"Since my dongsaeng seems crazy and totally bored, I'll treat you."

"Eh? Really?!" You childishly squealed.

"Well---it's out of kindness AND you could get me kicked out of this school so it's necessary."

You laughed. "Excuses, excuses." 

 

*********************************************************

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Isn't Jay an adorable person? Hehehehehe

I want him for Christmas. His smile is the most cutest thing ever. Ugh him and his dimples ;~: *SOBS*

BLEH. ANYWAYS. U-KISS' DORADORA <3 I THINK I COULD DIE *U* 

WHYYYYYYYY. AND F.CUZ.

UGH. DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH F.CUZ OMFG WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT YEJUN AND HIS HAIRRRRRR IT'S PLATINUM BLONDEE ACKKKKKKK 

Oh gosh why do I like you. LOLOLOLOL. 

ARE THOSE GAUGES. HOLY. SHIET. YEJUN. OPPA. W0T. MAKNAE. W0T EVEN. HOLY. I'm in denial right now. Nope. That's not hot. Nope. Nope. Nope. Never. Yejun isn't hot. He's facking adorable. Never will he be hot. NOPE. JUST NO. NO. DON'T DO THIS TO ME. HOW COULD YOU!?!? T_T

Yeah. I'll just silently go now. LOL.