Ch:15

Glad To See You Again

As stressed out as you were, you still managed to keep your spot as one of the top students in your medical school and you sometimes had extra time to hang with Dongho even if you were tired out. 

He disapproved with you pushing yourself so hard but you only ignored his remarks and would kiss him to keep him quiet. 

Whenever Dongho was busy with schedules, you would go and be a major to Chelsea and Chun Hee and claimed that you were just being 'a good friend'

One day you were walking around the city while carrying Shinjung and saw Jay sitting in a cafe, typing away on his laptop. You smiled and quickly entered the cafe, sitting right in front of him. 

Jay looked up and grinned, shutting his laptop. "Oh what a coincidence seeing you here," he smiled. 

You nodded while Shinjung's back. Shinjung looked up at Jay curiously with her green eyes and stared into his soul(not literally). Shinjung purred in satisfaction and nuzzled her head against your chest. 

Jay chuckled and noticed the dark circles under your eyes. 

"Meenah, you should sleep more." He said.

You shrugged and blew a raspberry. "Sleeping is hard," you stated carelessly. 

Jay let out a sweet laugh, shaking his head. 

"How's medical school?" Jay asked to strike up a conversation. 

You laughed, "It's fine. At least studying now was easier than studying for the MCATs. I regret graduating high school early, to be honest." 

Jay's lips curved into a smile as he took a sip of his coffee. "And why is that?" He asked. 

Shrugging, you let Shinjung down to wander around the cafe and propped up your elbows onto the table. 

"I wish I could've enjoyed high school a little more but Dongho didn't get to do that either so I don't have the right to complain. At least college was cool, haha. You can only be a stupid college kid once." You joked. 

Jay nodded in agreement and stared at you intently. You started to feel self-conscious and looked down. "Is there something on my face?" You asked embarrassingly. 

"No, nothing at all. I was just admiring your beauty," he replied. 

Your eyes widened and you cleared your throat. 

"B-beauty? There's no such thing that exists for me!" You retorted. 

Jay rolled his eyes, checking his watch. "I have to leave now, sorry. Dance practice. I'll see you around!" Jay waved, leaving you there dazed. 

Shinjung jumped back onto your lap and curled up into a ball, purring. You her hair and saw a large bulletin of U-Kiss on a building. You smiled as you saw Dongho.

Suddenly, you felt a shiver run down your back and you instinctively turned around. You saw a menacing-looking girl glaring at you. Your eyes traveled down to her shirt and you realized that it was a U-Kiss shirt. You protectively hugged Shinjung and slowly backed towards the door. 

The girl stood up also and walked towards you, step-by-step. 

You took a sharp breath and walked quicker until you were out into the bustling sidewalk. Quickly making your way through the crowds, you pushed your way through until you reached a less cramped place to move around but to your despair, that stalker-ish girl was still following you. You mumbled some curses under your breath and clenched your teeth.

Walking up to the girl, you stared down at her with hard and cold eyes. "May I help you, miss?" 

She said nothing and continued glaring at you. 

Shinjung growled, her green eyes burning holes into the girl's forehead. 

"You. You're Dongho oppa's girlfriend," the girl hissed. 

You took one step back and gulped. "A-and so that I am," 

"I am Dongho oppa's fan and no one can have him but me!" She screamed in your face. You flinched and blinked several times. A large lump was forming in your throat and you realized that you had been backing away the whole time until your back finally bumped into a wall. 

"I-I really don't want to hurt you, sweetie," you croaked. 

The crazed fan smirked, leaping at you and clutching onto your hair. You screamed in pain as she started to yank at it and bit your hand. "OH HOLY SH*T NO NOT THE HAND NOT THE HAND!" You cried out. 

Using your free arm, you grabbed her neck and pushed at her windpipes. That made her release you and jump back. You quickly patted back down your hair and threw her a glare. 

"My dear, I suggest you don't go around harrassing idols' girlfriends. That could get you into jail. Now go along before I find another pressure point and put you into torture." You threatened in a low, scary hiss. 

The girl yelped and turned around to run away. 

You let out a growl and looked down at your hand. There were teeth marks but that wouldn't affect anything. Shinjung wrapped herself around your feet and meowed. 

"Shinjung, I'm fine. Fangirls are nothing to me," you said to the cat. 

You took out your phone and started to text Dongho.

*********************************************

To: Puppy

From: Daffodil

Your fans are scary. One attacked me but
no need to worry. You know how I am.

Who knew fangirls could be THAT scary.
Gotta face reality though. I feel like I'm going
to get attacked a lot more often now. Wonder
how long until I go on a rampage and kill all
of your fangirls. Hehehe, have fun at your schedule!


***************************************************

Knowing Dongho, he would probably start panicking and rush over to your house but you decided to let him do whatever he wanted to. 

You managed to find your way towards the main streets and was glad that the girl was weak enough to not have done any damage to you. Just scratch and bite marks here and there. Nothing severe at all. 

"Gosh, fans are terrifying. Maybe I should wear a mask from now on---" you suggested to yourself. Shrugging, you waved for a cab and told him to go to the nearest shopping mall. "Make sure it's the biggest one around here. I have major shopping to do,"

"For whom, might I ask? Your boyfriend?" 

You smiled. "Mmmmmm." 

 

********************************************************************************

Oh goodness gracious what has this fanfiction turned into.

I should have never made a sequel =w= Sighing. 

 

I have no inspiration for this. At all. Aishh I'm sorry guys. I'll try my best, mmmkay? Bear with me.

SUGGESTIONS. PLEASE. ANY IDEAS. I'M BEGGING YOU T_________T SOMETHING THAT WILL EXCITE YOU GUYS. I'M BEGGING YOU 3