Ch:01

Glad To See You Again

"Unnie! Do you have a boyfriend?" The little girl asked, tilting her head and putting a finger against her dimple. You chuckled, ruffling her neck-length mushroom hair. 

"Unnie has the best boyfriend in the world, Yuki." You replied with a gentle smile on your face. You looked around at the bustling airport where you had stumbled upon this adorable little girl who had gotten lost in the middle of the airport and decided to stay with her until her guardian could find her. The both of you had gotten pretty close actually---I mean, it's a little girl. 

"He must be really good if unnie likes him so much!"

"Of course. He's wonderful."

"Does unnie love him?"

"L-love? I guess I---" 

A high pitched squeal interrupted the rest of your words. A woman, probably Yuki's mom, burst through the crowd and ran up towards Yuki. The little girl was snatched off of her seat and spun around in a cirle in the air. 

The mom turned to you and smiled, bowing. "Thank you so much, young miss! I asked around everywhere and they said that my Yuki was seen with you! Thank you for keeping her safe!" 

You smiled, politely bowing in a calm manner. "It's not a big deal. I had fun spending this short time with her. Oh and Yuki, I do." You winked, softly saying the last two words that only Yuki would be able to understand. 

Yuki beamed, jumping out of her mother's arms and bounded up to you. Throwing her arms around your waist, Yuki squeezed you tightly and craned her neck all the way back to look up at your face. "I hope unnie and oppa lasts a long time!"

You laughed, bending down to kiss her cheek and ruffled her hair up once more. 

"I hope so too," You whispered in her ear. Yuki grinned and skipped back towards her mom. Yuki's mom thanked you once more before grabbing Yuki's hand and scurrying along. 

Chuckling, you pulled out your phone from your back pocket and punched some numbers in. You said something incoherent into the phone and without waiting for a reply, you turned off your phone and grabbed all of your luggage. 

Within seconds a black car slide in front of the entrance into the airport. You threw all your luggage into the back seat and quickly got into the passenger seat. 

"It has sure been a long time, young mistress." The driver said, driving farther and farther away from the airport. 

The car fell into a deep silence with only occasional beeping sounds from the car's security system. A question suddenly popped into your head. "The others don't know that I've returned except you, am I right?"

"Yes, young miss. I made sure to keep it from everyone. I'm sure everyone will be surprised and happy to see you." 

You smiled and looked out the window. In just 4 years, Korea had changed so much. More buildings were being built and the ones that had already been there seemed to have grown even taller. 

"Hopefully he'll be happy to see me after all of these years,"

~~~

"CHA CHUN HEE! I KNEW THE DRIVER WAS UP TO SOMETHING! OUR BEST FRIEND IS COMING HOME TODAY!" Chelsea screamed at the top of her lungs, stuffing a piece of toast into . She grabbed her purse and flew out of the door and into the convertible. 

"HONESTLY CHELSEA HAYAKI, HOW ARE YOU SO SURE ABOUT WHERE SHE'S GOING TO GO?!" Chun Hee yelled back, running right behind his girlfriend.

Chun Hee grunted in frustration and quickly slammed the door shut. He got into the automobile with much difficulty and let out a tired sigh. Chelsea glared daggers at Chun Hee, punching his arm once before stubbornly crossing her arms across her chest and turning her body towards the door.

"Don't underestimate my skills, Cha Chun Hee. I know my best friend better than she knows herself." Chelsea muttered and said something else incoherently which were probably curses directed towards the idiot sitting next to her. 

"Aish---quit frowning. You look prettier when you smile," Chun Hee says out of guilt. Although she knew he was just doing it so he wouldn't get beat up, Chelsea still smiled. 

Their relationship was complicated from the very beginning but somehow they always managed to make up. Although they are the total opposites, they fit perfectly like puzzle pieces. Of course there were times of jealousy---especially with Chun Hee. They had to manage to stay together for 4 years without their best friend who is the problem solver between the three when it comes to l-o-v-e, love. 

However, it was somehow managed. 

"We're going to the practice room, right?"

"Hmmm---you know quite well,"

~~~

Taking a deep breath, you bit your lip and cautiously got out of the black car. The driver held the door open and bowed. "We have reached your desired location, Young Mistress." 

You smiled and nodded in his direction before turning back to facing the large building.

NH Media. Completely the same as always. Wait---did it get taller or is it just me, you thought. Shrugging, you straightened your dress and made sure your curls were in the right places before walking into the building. 

The second the receptionist saw you, she immediately stood up and bowed. You smiled and waved at her. "Long time no see, Jieun unnie!" You beamed as your eyes turned into crescents. Jieun, the receptionist, nodded and politely bowed again.

"Are you here to see Dongho-ssi?" 

"As a matter of fact, I am. Is he avaliable at the moment?"

"From his schedule, he should be in the practice room with some other members." 

You smiled 'thanks' and skipped---or rather ran---all the way to the practice room. You didn't bother to take the elevator although that would have been wiser but you didn't care. 

Standing in front of the practice room after 4 years gave you chills down your spine. Taking several deep breaths, you extended a shaking hand towards the doorknob. You quickly pulled back in hesitation and took another deep breath. Biting your lip, you allowed a finger to touch the cold knob. You nodded in determination once and hastily twisted the doorknob, sending the door slowly flying open. 

Yelping, you darted for the wall and as slow as ever revealed your head from behind the wall. You bit down on your tongue as your eyes landed on Dongho's face. He looked even more mature in person than in the pictures. Dongho's hair was ruffled up with sweat trinkling down the sides of his face which added extra---perfection---to him. 

"M-Mi Ran---" Dongho mustered in disbelief. You smiled, emerging from the wall and walked into the practice room where the members sweated blood and tears.

Dongho inched towards you with wide eyes as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He placed a palm against your cheek, his eyes becoming damp. Before he could pull you into a hug, a major er interrupted the quiet moment.

"JUNG MEENAH!" 

Chelsea burst into the room with several stages of falling and tripping over her own feet but finally reached your body. She threw her arms around you, squeezing you in the biggest bone crunching hug ever. All of the oxygen in your body rushed out as Chelsea kept on hugging you, refusing to let go. "Meenah, Meenah, Meenah! You're back!! You moron, you're back!" 

"C-Chelsea---I think you should let Meenah go." Chun Hee carefully said, hesitating and debating as to where he should put his hand. Dongho, infuriated, stomped his feet like a little kid.

"YAH! CHELSEA HAYAKI! LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND SO I CAN HUG HER!"

*

*

*

The first chapter to the sequel!! Yayyyy <3 

This was really rushed and yeah .____. But I'll go back to edit it later since it's midnight right now :P 

Anyways, does anyone want to make me a poster? At all? No? Oh---okay then....*sulks*